Stuck In The Room

You're My Obsession [Not Completed]

"Autumn sshi, is it okay if you go get the props from the room for me? Kamsa!" Mrs Jung instructed me, i nodded. 

"Mrs Jung! Could i follow her? She may need help" Eli volunteered to help me, Mrs Jung agreed. Kevin nudged me on the shoulder and mouthed to me if i needed his help, i shook my head and gave him a smile. 

I walked behind Eli as we headed to the prop room. 

"Ya, walk faster will you?" he said to me from in front, not turning his head. I quickened my pace as i kept up with him and we turned right to the room. 

We entered the room and he passed to me the props and when we were going to unlock the door, the door woudn't budge. 

"Crap are we locked inside?" Eli cursed and he dropped all the props on the floor and sat down. I slowly put the props back and sat down a bit of distant from him. 

"I hope they find us soon" i said. He kept quiet. 

"What are your hobbies?" i asked, breaking the ice. 

"Rapping?" he said, simply. 

After that, there was silence for a couple of minutes. 

"HELP ME I WANT TO GO HOME" Eli suddenly stood up and banged on the door vigorously. And realising there was no response, he stopped and sat back down. 

"What are your talents?" i asked randomly again. 

"I know Taekwando, martial arts too. If you count that as a talent" he joked. I laughed a bit. 

"You know you shouldn't treat me so bad, i'm not that bad okay" he confessed. I shrugged my shoulders and scooted nearer to him and we started talking about our talents and about ourselves. 

"Oh and in grade 7 i had 1/4 of the girl students in my level liking me, beat that hahaha" he told me. 

I mean he is cute and handsome and has a built body and all. 

After talking for an hour, and realising there was no one here who would save us, i decided to fall asleep. As i was just wearing a loose blouse and shorts, i felt cold in this room so i started sneezing. Eli noticed and asked to go to him.

I walked to him and he surprised me. 

"Er.... Eli sshi....... What are you doing?" i asked, feeling awkward. He envoloped me in his warm arms and my head was lying on his chest and i felt warmer. He also gave me his jacket and he just sat there in his tank top. 

I made myself more comfortable and rested on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. 

thump thump thump thump

why is it so fast.....? 

I fell asleep in his arms gradually... 

"Get away from me!" i suddenly shouted in my dream. Eli, who i was still leaning on, got shocked. 

"Wae? What happened?"

"Nightmare... Mianhe..." i apologised, "Eli sshi, you're shivering! Do you want your jacket back?"

I was about to take off the jacket from my shoulders but he stopped me, "It's okay, you need it more than me" 

I smiled at him and then tried to get back to sleep but i couldn't and he noticed that too. 

He started singing SOMEDAY by UKISS. 

You get some right you get some wrong~~

Everybody knows you tried~~

I drifted back to sleep and smiled to myself...

{ELI'S POV}

Seeing her calm face with her ends of her lips curving upwards a bit. Her calm face calms me too. And even though i'm cold, i need to let her be warm first. I hope she won't have any nightmares anymore....

Sleep well, Autumn sshi............

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

i know its a bit ridculous how they can be stuck in the room and no one would find them right........ hehehe keep it that way :-)