Plan 2

You're My Obsession [Not Completed]

 

"Did you do what i told you to?" i harshly asked the same group of boys. 

"Aniya! That stupid jerk!" 

"Who?" my eyes narrowed. 

"Some guy that claims that he is her boyfriend!" 

"Is he this tall and looks like this?" i showed him a picture of eli oppa. 

"Ne that jerk ruined all our fun" he growled. 

"You get lost!" i shouted to all of them. 

So Eli oppa claims to be that woman's boyfriend now? This makes the game more interestingg... 

"Girls! Time for our plan two! This one will work for sure!" i gathered my clique around. 

"Sweet!"

"Exciting!"

"Eli oppa would be ours by then!" they all said. 

I smirked. 

"Let's go, girls" we headed to the place. 

{AUTUMN'S POV}

Weeks have passed since our first training for the musical. Now we are almost done with training and our competition day is around the corner! 2 more weeks before we prove ourselves to the judges. 

Kevin and Eli have tried to get closer to me.... 

And i think i'm starting to fall in love with both of them.... 

Ottokkke??

ring ring ring

"Gomawo everyone! Remember to do your work arraso?" 

"Ne" the class answered my history teacher as she left the class. 

"Ya, gwenchana?" Eli asked me as he packed his bag. 

"Yeah" i sat there. 

"Ya ya! We need to go for training now if not we'll be late" he stood up. 

"Autumn sshi~~ Let's go!" Kevin oppa skipped to my desk. 

"Hmmmm look's like your boyfriend is here already! See you later!" he joked. 

"YA!" i shouted back to him, "What's his problem?"

{KEVIN'S POV}

How i want to be Autumn's sshi's boyfriend. Sigh. I just hope that Eli doesn't get her before i do!

{AUTUMN'S POV}

I hurry pack my bag and we left the classroom, somehow my bag felt a little weird; like someone took out something...

------training----------

"Did all of you bring your script?" 

"Ne Mrs Jung" 

I searched for my script in my bag but couldn't find it, crap, i think i left it in class while i was rushing to pack my bag. 

"Mrs Jung, could i go back to my classroom to get my script? Mianhabnida, i think i left it in class...." i asked. 

"Ne, ppali!"

"Autumn, do you want me to follow you?" Kevin who was standing beside me, asked me. 

"Aniyo, it's okay oppa!" i smiled to him and ran back to my classroom. Luckily our classroom is on the same floor as our training room. 

{ELI'S POV}

"Yuck. The toilet stinks!" i complained as i stepped out of the toilet and wiped my hands on my jeans. 

Suddenly, i see Autumn running towards our classroom. 

Huh?

And is it me or do i see that irritating fan with her clique at the room door, looking very weirdly?

And why do i see a flower pot on the door? 

With Autumn running to the classroom?

Oh no! 

I ran forward and pushed Autumn aside before she could get hit. The flower pot from the top edge of the door fell from its position and landed on my head. 

{AUTUMN'S POV}

I didn't know what happened. I was wondering why in the world Eli would push me, is he up to his tricks again? Suddenly, a flower pot from the door edge fell and hit Eli's head, instead of my head. 

"Eli! Eli!" I said as Eli was in my arms and fresh blood leaked from his head. 

"Autumn sshi, gwenchana?" he asked before fainting from excessive loss of blood. 

"YA KIM KYOUNG JAE! WAKE UP!" i shook him but he didn't respond. 

Did he cover the blow for me? 

Waeyo?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

LONGER update! Hehehe!! Oh no the pigeon is hittt  \ ( >______<  ) /  help somebody!!