Sweet Revenge

You're My Obsession [Not Completed]

" you're going to die" I cursed as i walked down the hallway. People started making way for me and their faces started to look scared.

"Oppar, what happened? Why do you look so pissed?" 

"Yea, did someone make my oppar angry?" 

"Who was it oppar? Tell us!" 

Aish. The last thing i really need now. That bunch of my fans came crowding towards me. They pouted and did their disgusting aegyo. I sighed. Then they started feeding me their food. I ate 2 bites then ignored them and headed to my locker. Am i that handsome? 

I opened my locker harshly and slammed my books inside. I then realise a lot of people were staring at me. 

"What? Is there something on my face or what?!?!" i shouted to the young boy who was whispering things to his friend beside him. 

"A...... Aniyo... Nothing...." he said and scampered off. I was really mad now, she still owes me an apology.

"I will make her pay" i smirked evily. 

As i was walking back to class, i realised that i was late already plus the teacher was in class. At the corner of my eye, i spotted Autumn Kim. I smirked and beat her into running to class first and i locked the door behind me. I pretended that nothing happened and apologised to the teacher. 

As i sat back down at my seat, i saw Autumn Kim trying desperately to unlock the door but couldn't. The teacher realised that and helped her. After class, when we made eye contact, i smirked at her. 

Sweet revenge. 

We had extra co-riculuum activities so we needed to stay back for 2 hours. When Autumn Kim needed to go to the washroom, i asked for permission to go to the washroom too after she left. I crept behind her softly and when she entered the ladies, i locked the door behind her and switched off the lights. 

I immediately ran back to class and tried hiding my grin. 

{AUTUMN'S POV}

"Crap" i cursed when i realised there was no lights and the door was locked. I was claustrophobic and was scared of the dark. I started screaming and shouting for help and i could feel my breathing getting heavier and faster. I started hyperventilating and after a while, i couldn't breathe. 

"Help" i called out one more time. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Oh no! You guise hoping to find out what happened? Comment please hohoho ^___^ All type of comments are welcomed! Also, should make this into a Rated M fic? Opinions from my lovely readers please! :-)