What happened?

You're My Obsession [Not Completed]

"Autumn sshi! Could you come help me in the kitchen for a second?" her eomma called out to her from the kitchen. She whined as she got up and dragged her feet to the kitchen. 

she can be so adorable at times, hehe!

So i was watching television alone with Autumn's appa at the couch. 

"Are you Autumn's boyfriend, kyoung jae?" he asked me. 

"Aniyo..." i blushed, luckily he didn't notice. 

"Well, if you are, you better treat her well, arraso? She has had a bad relationship before...."

"O? What bad relationship? Could you tell me, Mr Kim?" i asked, wanting to know more. 

He now focused his attention on me, and stopped watching the television. Before he started, he peeked at the kitchen entrance to make sure that Autumn was not anywhere near them.

He cleared his throat, "It happened with her first boyfriend.... He was called Song Joon. He was a good guy and all but one day he made me and her eomma so angry..."

"It all started 3 years back in America......."

-----flashback------

"Appa! Eomma!" she called out happily when she got home. 

"Yes, Autumn darling?" her eomma walked out of the kitchen with her frying pan. 

"Soo Joon wants to be my boyfriend!!" 

"Jinja!!" both of her shocked parents said. 

She nodded her head fiercely. 

"Ahhh... Treat him well and bring him home soon, arraso?" her eomma hugged  her tightly as the grin on Autumn's face was from ear to ear. 

She spent the rest of the day happily and the next few months, they were a happy couple. They did things like what other couples did, went to the movies, had romantic walks, dates and all. 

Not until one day, she was going to Soo Joon's house to surprise him for a birthday. 

It was 29 August.

"Jagiya! I'm here!!" she went around the house looking for him. 

"Saengil chukhahan!" she said as she burst open the door to his room. 

She was so shocked, she saw Soo Joon, with 3 girls sitting beside him. And a bunch of other guys that look like gangsters, beside him. They were drinking and chatting, also playing with the girls that wore almost nothing to cover themselves. 

"Ah, Autumn?" Soo Joon was so shocked. 

"Soo Joon sshi! Who is this pretty lady?" one of the gangsters asked him. 

"My girlfriend, Autumn" he plainly said. 

All the girls around Soo Joon came up to Autumn and started pulling her hair and making fun of her. 

"Girls stop it! You don't want to waste such a pretty girl!" the gangster said. He whispered something into their ears that made them squeal with glee. 

He rubbed his hands as he approached Autumn, he took out a blindfold and an injection needle. He slowly approached her but she didn't move because she was so scared. 

"Don't worry pretty lady, it won't hurt" he whispered and her ear, before injecting the needle into her arm. 

He tied the blindfold on her eyes and caught her when the drug took effect. She was a helpless doll in the hands of some of the world's disgusting and terrifying people. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Shall continue this update soon hehehe it's not over yet! ;-) yay thank you my lovely subscribers! <3 /hugs/ thank you to: byoukii moshicute and KHaemin and HwangMiHee15 and Around and Fireesah and kpopluver3 and Emily21 ;-) but i need more comments! :-( Please comment guise if not i don't know if my story is good or bad :-( okay love you! <3