Ice Cream

You're My Obsession [Not Completed]

"Let's go" he said as he grabbed my hand and we walked off. 

Until we were back at our class, he stopped and let go of my hand. 

"Gwenchana?" he asked me as he grabbed his bag and looked at me worriedly. 

I simply nodded my head, as i was going to leave the classroom, he grabbed my arm, "I think i'll walk you home"

"No really it's okay, i'm fine on my own-"

"Do you really want to get again?" he asked, i could feel a tinge of worry and anger in his voice. 

"Let's go" i said and we left the school. 

I walked in front of him and we didn't talk at all. 

"Watch out!" i blanked out for a second and he pushed me to the other corner, avoiding the incoming bike. I landed on top of him and it was awkward for a moment. 

"Sorry" i mumbled and stood up. 

We continued walking until we passed by an ice-cream parlour. I saw the little kids running here and there screaming and happily eating ice-cream. I smiled, looking at them. 

{ELI'S POV}

She landed on me suddenly as i pulled her away from the bike. I liked that moment when she was close to me, i felt like i could protect her. 

As we walked and passed by an ice-cream parlour, i saw Autumn smiling to herself as she saw the little kids with ice-cream. 

Ah-ha!

"Autumn sshi, could you go to the convenience store for a while?"

"Waeyo?"

"Help me buy some mineral bottles, i need to go to the washroom"

"Huh ah waeee! Go get it yourself!" she pouted. 

Zomg, i can't resist her. But i must not show it....

"Go now" i made my voice harsher. 

"Arraso oppar" she sighed. 

OMO did she just call me OPPAR? I must be hearing things!

As she headed to buy the mineral bottles, i dashed to the direction of the washroom but changed direction to the ice-cream parlour. 

"I hope she likes chocolate!" i said as i held the ice-cream cone in my hand. 

"Oppar you took so long i could have-" before she finished her sentence, i gave her the ice-cream.

"I didn't know what flavour you would like so...."

"Hehehe it's okay oppar! I like green tea but chocolate is good too!" she said as she the ice-cream. 

Suddenly, she pecked me on the cheek. 

BWOH??

My heart beat is racing now.... Did she just.........

I blushed and i scolded myself for it, it's so obvious now! She giggled and ate her ice-cream. 

"Where's yours, oppar?" 

"I ate mine already" i lied. 

Seeing her eat is good enough!

"Oppar, you're lying! Here have a !" she passed me the cone.

I hesistated but it in the end. 

We walked to her home like this, she eating her cone happily and me feeling happy.

"Thank you for saving me today!" she bowed to me as she was about to open the door. 

"And for the ice-cream too!" I smiled to her. 

"Don't bully me anymore, arraso oppar?" she asked me sweetly, using a bit of her aegyo. 

aish. her aegyo again. 

"Arraso!" i hooked pinkies with her. 

click

"Autumn! I was wondering where you were the entire day! What-" the door burst open suddenly, it was a middle-aged lady i think it's her eomma. 

"Annyeonghaseyo" i bowed politely to her. 

"Who is this handsome guy, Autumn?" she asked. 

"Eli ibnida!" i answered. 

"Eli sshi, would you like to come in and join us for dinner?" 

"Eomma!!" Autumn nudged her but she didn't care. 

"Yea, gomawoyo!" i bowed. 

They invited me in and i bowed to Autumn's appa. 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo! Are you Autumn's boyfriend?" her dad asked. 

"Ani!!! Appa!!!" Autumn screamed. 

How i wish i was her real boyfriend. Sigh. Will that day ever come? 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Quite a long chapter :-O Hope you guise like it! ^____^ please comment gomawoyo! comments make me happy! :-D 

Joyce unnie i know you're reading this, would you like some here? hehehehe ! if you want, just request ;-D love you unnie and all my readers <3