I'm her boyfriend

You're My Obsession [Not Completed]

{ELI'S POV}

"Autumn sshi, could you stay back for a while to clean up the class?" Mrs Choi asked Autumn. She nodded her head and when everyone left, she started cleaning the class. I laughed at her when she pouted, looking at the mess. 

"Opps!" i said as i 'accidentally' dropped a stack of papers and hurry left the class. Looking back, i could see her really angry. 

hahaha serve her right!

{AUTUMN'S POV}

sigh. babo eli kim has to add on to my burden. 

I picked up the broom and started sweeping and after 5 minutes of fast sweeping, i decided to empty the rubbish bin at the recycle bin at the back of the building. The school was empty now as everyone left already. 

As i was emptying the bin, i could feel someone following me. I turned around but saw not a single soul. I continued emptying the bin when i suddenly felt a pair of arms around my waist and it hugged me tighter. I squealed. 

I turned around to see who it was. It was a group of 5 boys, older than me. They started touching me and laughing, making me really scared. 

kevin oppar where are you?

"Awwww don't be scared! We are nice" they told me as two of them pinned me to the wall and resticted my movements while the   others were touching my body, I tried to move but they were too strong... I tried screaming but they stopped me. One of them trailed their tongue on my neck. 

Tears started falling down. Kevin oppar where are you?

{ELI'S POV}

"Crap! I forgot my notebook! Without it, i can't practise today!" i cursed when i realised that i forgot my notebook on my way home. Since it was important, i decided to walk back to school. I cursed along the way for my carelessness.

I took my notebook and as i was about to leave the classroom, i realised that Autumn's bag was still here and the dustbin was missing. 

Is she emptying the dustbin? Well, good time to play a prank on her, hahaha...

I tip-toed to the recycling bins at the back of the building and heard laughter and screams. Curiosity led me to the source and i saw what happened. 

A group of guys were harrassing Autumn and she was crying. 

"YA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T TOUCH HER!" i shouted to them. They faced me and walked to me. 

"Mind your own business!" even though they were older than me, i was the same height as them so i wasn't scared. 

Autumn at the back was crying badly and holding on to her knees tightly. 

"I said, leave her alone" they started touching Autumn again. 

"Who do you think you are?" one of them said. 

"I'm her boyfriend" i said and punched him in face. 

{AUTUMN'S POV}

"I'm her boyfriend"  

What? 

My mind was in a whirl. Well he probably said that to stop them right?

But he punched him... Why?

Why?

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

/faints/ hehehehe more comments please ^____^