Maybe ...

How To Love

 

 

~kyungsoo's pov~

The first thing i saw was seungmin's peaceful sleeping face. Her eyes were closed, her lips poised and most importantly smiling. At that second, my breathe was taken away from my lungs, and i felt heavy chested. How could someone look this beautiful? so graceful? so ... amazing?

After blinking a few times. staring at the goddess laying next to me, she too opened her eyes. They still shown signs of fatigue, her round eyes that make me swoon over. she too blinked a few more times and pushed her hair away from her face.

"isn't this a sight?" i sighed. her head turned to look towards me.

"What is?" Her expression was quizzical and confused. in responce to that, i smiled. "Two very attractive people of the opposite gender, just lying in bed, and not doing anything else."

This made her laugh, and her laugh rang in the room, like wind chimes clashing towards each other, creating something that can nearly pass as music.

"Well," she began to say as she sat up on the bed, "i believe you, oppa, are a gentleman, and have manners of a gentleman." she grinned. "Besides, if we were to do it ..." she trailed off, biting her lip. "i wouldn't want to do it here."

This made me smile. "Well then Ms. Kim," i sat up and slipped my hand into hers. "Where would you want to then?" she smiled, turning away from. "oh i don't know, that is a secret, Mr. Do!" she giggled, but the way she looked made me go crazy. i pulled her closer to me, so that her back was against my chest, and my head was against the nape of her neck.

"Why won't you tell me?" i whispered.

"Maybe ... i will tell you later." she said.

*Ring Ring*

i picked up my phone, and saw that it was a text from Kai.

Remember! Exam for Econ at 9:30~

i looked at the time, and it was already 8:34.

"Oh ." i said, as i got out of bed.

"What's wrong?" seungmin asked with a worried tone to her voice.

"i forgot i had a test today. got to bounce!" i exclaimed as i slipped on my high tops.

"Wait!" seungmin held onto my arm, and turned me so that i was facing her. she the proceeded to the top two buttons on my shirt, and my fly on my jeans.

"What are you ..."

"i'm almost done!" she then began to put her fingers through my hair, messing it up a bit. suddenly, she pulled my collar, showing off my shoulder and collarbone, and then kissed it, making a pink mark from her lipstick.

"There," she said, "Now it looks like we actually did something." she grinned. "so they won't get suspicious..."

i smiled at her and bend down to plant a kiss on her forehead. i saw as she closed her eyes, waiting for the kiss, but i stopped midway. i suddenly got this impulse to try something ... something different.

i grabbed her chin by my fingers, and tilted her pale face up towards me. my face slowly came towards hers, and planted a soft kiss on her delicate pink lips. When i pulled away, i noticed her eyes were opened now, and her cheeks were becoming rosier.

"Didn't expect that, did you?"

she looked away, but had a smile on her face.

"well got to go, bye seungmin."

"bye oppa."

i walked out of the door, and proceeded to go down the stairs to the now more quiet dancefloor. i almost reached the front door to exit, however i was stopped by a man at the front desk.

"sir?"

"Yes?" i replied.

"Your ..." he coughed and then pointed at my pants, "your fly is down."

i looked down, and tried my best not to laugh. "oh yeah, uh thanks." i exited out of the nightclub, zipping up the zipper as my uncontrollable laughing errupted.

What a morning ...

 

~Kind of short update but hope you like the chapter ^_^ Thank you for the lovely comments and the new subscribers! you guys seriously make my day ^_^ xoxo leechwn~