Vodka spills

How To Love

~seungmin's pov~

Readjusting my dress, i open the door to room 106, as i was instructed to go there. in there, were 6 men and 5 of the workers there.

"Good evening gentlemen," i coyly say, with a smile on my face. "excuse me for my tardiness." i bowed my head lightly.

"no worries miss, its chill!" one of the boys say.

"our friend has been waiting for sometime though, we hope a pretty girl like you would keep him company." i smiled and then looked to see who it was who didn't have a girl next to him. my eyes soon gazed upon a young man, probably around 20. He had big doe eyes and a nice complexion. His hair was lightly curled and black like raven feathers. i smile and walk over towards him. we stare into each other's eyes for a few seconds before i asked, "may i sit next to you?"

The man scoots over to his left, making room for me to sit. as i do, i push my hair back and give him a smile. "Would you like anything to drink?" i began to sense a discomfort from him, for he was sitting stiffly. i could hear him breathe quietly, but in an uneasy pattern. i pour two shots of vodka, and as i look up to hand him his glass, i find him staring at me, intensely. i felt as if he was reading my mind. i froze, not know what to do.

"Here you go," i finally whispered in a hoarse voice; however, he didn't take the drink. The shot glass instead fell on his lap, making me gasp, and him jump up from his seat.

"Oh god, i'm so sorry," i look around to get a few napkins on the table, and start to clean the wet area on his lower shirt and trousers.

"Please." he pushed my hands away and then walked towards the door. He then walked out of the room, leaving me with the rest of the people. The atmosphere was quite awkward, and i could feel everyone staring at me.

"excuse me," i bowed my head, and then headed towards the door. Walking out, i looked around the empty hallway, trying to guess where he would have gone. He probably went to the bathroom, i thought to myself, and began walking towards it. i arrived in front of the men's bathroom and then walked inside towards it. i looked around and found the man panting in front of the mirror and sink. His hands were leaning on the sink, and i began to walk closer towards him.

"Are you ok?" i ask. He looks up at the mirror, and then quickly turns around.

"i'm fine," he said, out of breathe.

"Are you sure?" i closer, and place my hand on his chest, where his heart is located. i could feel his heart thump out of control, making me start to worry.

"Do you need a doctor? Do you have any heart problems?" i was about to go out to call for some help when the man suddenly grabbed my wrists and waist. i yelp out of surprise, and find myself staring into his round big eyes once more. The hand that gripped onto my wrist was now lightly the side of my face.

"Your scar." he softly said. i swallow hard, not knowing what he would do next.

"Are you ..." but before i could finish, i heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom. i quickly grab the arm of the man, and drag him into a cubicle. Locking it, and covering both of our mouths, i listened as the door opened. i waited until the man who had just came inside relieved himself, and then left once more. That was when i took off the hand off of his and my mouth.

Before i could say anything, the young man pulled me into a tight embrace.

"sir, are you ..."

"i'm sorry for not protecting you." the man whispered into my ear. there was an awkward pause in the cubicle as i began to process what he had just said.

"protect me?" i asked.

"i missed you so much seungmin." i felt his arms around me become tighter. i on the other hand was utterly confused.

"Do you remember? that night when i took you onto the roof of my parents cafe? and we watched the stars together? that night when i told you how much i loved you?"

i couldn't believe my ears. Was this guy forreal? was this guy who i really think he is? The guy who i fell in love at the mere age of 9? The guy who i dreamed about for the past 7 years? The guy who promised me to marry him.

Do Kyungsoo. it was really him.