Out and About

How To Love

 

Hello there! sorry i haven't updated in sometime, but i can assure i'll do my best to put up more chapters! now onwards, to the story

 

 

~seungmin's POV~

so, its my first time out of oppa's house since that day i met my mother. i promised i would contact her, but i guess i kind of forgot ... oops.

fun thing about today was that i'm alone! i really wanted to be alone for sometime, but oppa insisted in always sticking with me. i guess he is just ... worried.

As i began walking down this one street where there were a lot of shops and cafes, i heard someone call my name.

"seungmin!" i turned around as soon as i heard my name. confused, since i honestly didn't have any friends besides oppa, i was surprised to see sehun, waving his hand at me. i waved back, a bit awkwardly too, and then he came running towards me.

"hey!" he cried.

"hey to you too!" i smiled at him. sehun was always so nice to me when we were little as well. i remember he used to tell me these funny and mind boggoling stories. he would also come play with me when i was with my other girl friends, unlike kyungsoo oppa.

"what are you doing here? aren't you supposed to be at school?" i asked him. its still noon, surely he still had class.

He shrugged, wrinkling his nose as he did. "Nah, didn't feel like going today. so yeah, i ditched."

"What?" i exclaimed in response. "You can't do that!"

"Why not? i can do whatever i want! i'm in college girl."

i couldn't help, but laugh at his stubbornness. oh sehun, you're still the same.

"Well, mind if you hang out with me today? i'm kind of a loser and don't have any friends. plus, i start school tomorrow, so today is my last day to do anything." i informed him, hoping he would take up on my offer.

He looked at me with wide eyes and a confused expression. "Wait, you're starting school?"

"Yeah! i have to take a test before it though. that means, i might have to start in the 2nd year class since i didn't really learn anything for the past 7 years." i confessed to him, with a crooked smile on my face.

"Well, then good luck to you on your test." He smiled his boyish smile, like he always did. "What do you want to do today?"

"Oh, does that mean you're going to hang out with me today?" i grinned as i pointed at him. He then responded with a simple nod.

"Yeah, lets go! we only have a few hours to play!" he cried. i couldn't help, but laugh out like. He still was the sehun i remembered.

We began walking around the place, talking, and watching street performers. Then we got to a place where they had a lot of street food carts, filled with food like kimbab, ddukbokki, and oden!

"Mmm, the oden looks so good! the ddukbokki too," i said as i breathed in the warm delicious smelling aroma of the food.

"Ahjumma! can i have two orders of ddukbokki and four orders of oden!" sehun suddenly called out.

"Wait, we're eating here?" i asked confused.

"Yeah! you seem to want to eat it, so i figured, why not?"

The woman who owns the cart handed us the plate of ddukbokki and the two cups of oden. The oden were all skewered, so we only had to dip it in the soy sauce and bite of the end.

i took a small toothpick, and stabbed a rice cake in the ddukbokki, then popped it in my mouth.

"Mmm, this taste so good! Ddukbokki is my favorite!" i exclaimed, popping in another small rice cake.

sehun laughed as he ate on himself. He wasn't really careful about it though, because a small red droplet of the sauce began to trickle down his chin.

i chuckled, and then grabbed a napkin. "You fool, you got sauce on your face." i handed him the napkin, but instead, he proceeded to try to wipe it off with his tongue.

"Eww, stop let me just do it for you." i stepped closer to him, and then carefully wiped of the sauce in his chin. For some reason though, he just looked at me for a really long time. Feeling uncomfortable, i gave him a look, and furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" i asked, and he continued to eat his food in silence.

After that uneventful awkward meal, sehun paid and we began walking around again.

"so what do you want to do next?" he finally said. i rolled my eyes, and looked at him.

"Lets do something fun! eating was really boring after you got all silent on me you dope."

he began to laugh, like i told some kind of joke, and then scratched the back of his head.

"sorry, sorry, i'll make it up for you." he promised.

"How?" but before he could say anything a man with a camera suddenly interrupted us.

"Why, aren't you two the cute couple?"

i looked at sehun and he looked at me, and simeoultaneously, we both started to laugh.

"Uhh, ahjusshi, we aren't ..."

"Why don't you guys take a picture, you know, to conmemorate this little date." he then pushed sehun towards me, and stepped away, putting his camera to his face.

"Uhmm, ahjussi, we aren't going out." i said, laughing uneasily.

"What are you guys talking about! Don't deny your love for each other! now, boy put your hand around the girl, and get closer with her! that is it!" He instructed sehun to do, and awkward enough, sehun relunctantly followed suite.

His flash went off a few times, but honestly he didn't need the flash on. The sun was still out, far from setting.

"Ahaha, here it is!" he took out a picture from his belt, laughing. i think he had some machine attached to his belt that prints out pictures instantly.

"You two have fun!" he called out, and walked away, targeting yet another pair.

i looked at the picture, and smiled once more. "sehun, your face, you look like you're in pain."

"What? wait let me see!" he quickly grabbed the photo out of my hands as i laughed, holding my stomach.

"Oh my, this is priceless, i'm going to keep it, forever." i put it in purse, and then looked up at sehun.

"Forever?" he whispered, and then silently walked away.

strange... he was acting strange again....