The Morning After

How To Love

 

~seungmin's POV~

A smile. His smile specifically radiates like the sun. i wonder, how does he smile in his sleep? Perhaps, he was having a good dream, a very good dream.

The morning greeted me with the sun shining from the window, and most importantly, his glowing smile.

sitting up in bed, i stretched my arms up into the air, yawning, pushing my hair back. i quickly got off the bed, heading towards the bathroom. After closing the door, i immediately took off all my clothes and jumped into the shower, turning on hot water. The steam made the bathroom humid, fogging up the shower glass, the small window and the mirror.

Humming to a familiar tune as i turned off the water, i grabbed the towel on the rack. Rubbing my body and face with it, the smell of oppa began to make my nose twitch and my lips smile.

stil humming, i cover myself with the towel. My hair is now wet and flowing down onto my bare shoulders, i began to wipe the fog off the mirror with my bare hands, creating a huge circle. it felt much better, seeing my face in the mirror now. Applying the lotion that oppa bought me on my face, i rubbed it on my cheeks in yet again circular motion. As i began to look for the clothes that i threw off earlier, the door to the bathroom opened.

To my surprise, i found a sleepy awkward D.O., scratching the back of his head, yawning. He for some reason had no vneck on either, leaving him half . When he finally realized that he had just walked into me, his face turned red, and he immediately turned around.

"Hey uhmmm ... " i began.

"Yeah, sorry," he apologized. "i just woke up ..."

"Yeah its ok, you can use it! i can change outside." i told him, heading for the door. i tapped him on the shoulder and he relunctly turned around. At first he looked at me, straight in my eyes, then down at my body, then up at my face again, and then to the side. i could tell his cheeks were getting extremely red, making me want to laugh out loud.

"Uh, how should i get through?" i asked the older boy who was standing in the way.

"Oh yeah, uh sorry," he stepped to the side, so that i could get out. However, as i did, we kept colliding into one another. Our bare skin kept rubbing against each other, which made oppa laugh an uneasy laugh. He was so cute when he did though, i almost couldn't contain his adorkableness. in return, i planted a soft kiss on his cheek, and then stepped out fully into his bedroom.

i heard the faucet water running and the shower head after that. i then began to change and dry my hair, waiting for oppa to come out of the bathroom. After waiting for awhile, i decided that it would be a good idea to make breakfast for him.

Hmm ... what should i make today? i wondered to myself. My culinary skills were quite limited, and all i could really make was ramen, rice, and fried eggs. Then an idea popped into my head; the idea that i should make omelette rice for breakfast! i can make fried eggs and rice, and put them two together makes the breakfast meal today.

However, it took me a long time to make the first one, probably because i wasn't used to oppas high techy kitchen that supposedly everyone in seoul has. As i finished making the first one, oppa came out with damp hair and a fresh new outfit for school.

"What are you making seungmin?" he asked as he came close behind me, peering over my shoulder to see my not so beautiful creation of omelette rice.

"Omelette rice!" i exclaimed with glee. "i thought i should use my frying egg and making rice skills and make breakfast. i made the first one already!" i pushed oppa to an empty chair at the kitchen table, and set down the plate that had omelette rice, and a bottle of ketchup that i found in the refridgerator.

"Oh, looks great, thanks for the meal!" he rubbed his hands together before he took the spoon, scooping the combination of ketchup, rice, and egg onto his spoon, and then into his mouth. i couldn't help but laugh at how cute he is, and i guessed he noticed, because he looked up at me with huge eyes, staring.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Just you." i confessed, sticking out my tongue.

"you creeper," he joked, but i glared back at him.

"says the one who was checking out my body this morning." After i said that, his face turned as red as the ketchup in the bottle, making me laugh until my stomach hurt.

i wish every day would be as happy and peaceful as this.

 

 

~ sorry for such a short (& late) update!!! but i hope you still like it~ feel free to leave comments whenever ;) xoxo leechwn~