Our Memories

How To Love

 

~kyungsoo's pov~

"You have to go,"

"When can i see you again?"

"i don't know, but please go now! you can't stay here.Oppa please leave!"

"i'll come back for you."

"Hey D.O." someone suddenly shook me as i was recollecting my short meeting with seungmin. i looked to my right and next to me is Kai, followed by the rest of my friends.

i was at one of the tables outside on the college grounds, alone, trying to sort out my thoughts and what not, but fortunately i'm a total guy magnet. Everyone seems to find me when i least want them to. it makes me wonder if they have some sort of tracking device on my clothes.

"Hey, wassup?" i said i rubbed my eyes, and yawned.

"Dude, why you looking so tired?" Chanyeol punched me playfully and chuckled.

"Yeah, you turned in early! Wouldn't have gotten some sleep?" Baekhyun said in his most sarcastic and snobby tone of voice he could do, making the whole group laugh.

"Naw, i couldn't sleep last night...." i sighed.

"Oh..." suho began to look at me funnily. "Mr. D.O. seems to be a bit preoccupied with his thoughts. but the question is, thoughts about who?"

i grabbed suho by the shoulder and brought him closer to me. "Don't worry about it! it is none of your guys' concerns."

"Aww, but we are just so worried about you~!" sehun cried with his best aegyo, making me nearly barff.

"Yeah sure! you guys' are 'totally' worried about me."

"But hey!" Chanyeol said. "What did you think about the ladies last night?"

i shrugged. "No one really stood out."

"That is because you're still in love with her" Ever since that incident, nobody referred seungmin to her name, but as 'her'

"Man, why won't you forget about her?" Kai curiously asked. "i mean its been 7 years, and you haven't seen her since ..." There was an awkward pause between the whole group.

Each of the 5 boys, including me began to remember the morning after the whole ordeal. i didn't come to school that day, and everyone decided to come visit me. When they went inside, i was in tears. The story i had to share about how i couldn't protect her, the hugs that i received from each one of my friends. it is funny how one little boy at the mere age of 11 could experience so much pain, after one night. i actually can't believe i survived that.

"But i have, seen her." i finally broke the silence, creating another.

"What?" Baekhyun gasped under his breathe.

"Are you getting delusional again D.O.?" suho began shaking my shoulders. The comment i made would have definitely made them worried. During the first two years after seungmin was gone, i had to go to through some intense psycho-therapy. i don't really remember much about it, but i was told that i was delusional, and hallucinated quite a bit.

"No," i finally said. "i thought i was, at first, but ..." i looked down at my hands, folded on top of the table we were all crowded around, "she is real."

"i have seen her too." sehun finally spoke up after being silent this whole time. "she's that girl right? the one at the club."

i turned to look at sehun, with surprised eyes. "How did you recognize her?"

Another silent pause had overtaken the atmosphere. "By the way she smiled. i remembered her smile...." He then sighed. "The way you looked at her only confirmed my assumption."

soon, chattering voices began to overlap one another, and then i was lost in my thoughts once more. About her. No matter what i do, i couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Well, what are you going to do now D.O.?" kai asked. i looked at my 5 friends, and smiled.

"i don't know, but whatever i do, it would always turn out to be risky and dangerous. i mean, i would have to deal with dangerous people, and somehow maneveur her away from them... to save her."

 

 

~Another chapter c: i hope you guys enjoy it ^_^ and i requested a graphic from a shop who does exceptional work~ hope she finishes mine soon! 

peace out~ leechwn ~