New Home

How To Love

~kyungsoo's pov~

sunday morning, rain is falling.

The murky morning seemed to go well with the cup of coffee i brewed myself. The news of seungmin's mother was preoccupying my mind. i couldn't sleep peacefully next to her; the whole time, i was debating what to do, whether or not to tell her.

i heard the click of my bedroom doorknob, signifying that someone was opening it. in the doorway of my bedroom came out a pretty seungmin, rubbing her eyes, and pushing her hair out of her face.

"Good morning," i greeted her with an obligatory smile that felt a bit fake in a way. Probably because of the phone call from last night.

"What day is it today?" she asked sleepily and still dazed.

"it sunday, June ** " i informed her, trying not to laugh at her. Her hair was now a mess, and her clothes were full of wrinkles.

"How did you sleep last night?" i asked her, curious on whether or not it was comfortable or not. Despite the awkward clothing, and sleeping somewhere different, i assumed she slept pretty well.

My guess was confirmed correct when she said, "i don't even remember how i fell asleep."

Chuckling, i pointed to my bedroom once more. "Go change into whatever. i'll get you something during the afternoon, but for now, pick out whatever so we can wash your clothes that you're wearing right now.

"Really?" a smile crept on her face, "i get to wear whatever?" she laughed a pretty sinister laugh before leaving to my bedroom once more. i couldn't help, but smile. No matter what happens to seungmin, she always seems to find a way to brighten a person's day.

After hearing bustling and closet doors opening and closing, seungmin comes out with a dress shirt, and a pair of my boxer shorts.

"What are you wearing ..."

"You said i could wear whatever!" she stuck her tongue out, like she used to. "your waist is a bit bigger than mine, so none of your pants fit me. and your dress shirts looked kind of nice so ..." she twirled around and then looked up at me once more. "yeah i chose this outfit."

*knock knock*

The knocking at the door interrupted our conversation. i headed towards the intercom, which showed 5 guys, and their enlargened faces. i could even hear them bickering at each other like what a grandma and grandpa do.

"Oh damn," i swore under my breath, but seungmin was right behind me, big eyed and confused.

"is something wrong?"

"No ... just that, my friends are here." i smiled and went to the door, opening it to find 5 yelling gorillas that almost ran over me when they were attempting to get into my apartment.

"Ayoo wassup wassup bro," Chanyeol slapped my back as he jumped on the couch, followed by Baekhyun jumping on top of him.

They continued to yell and talk over each other, and all, ignoring me and seungmin, so like a ninja, i walked over to seungmin.

"Hey you can go to the bedroom if you feel uncomfortable," i whispered in her ear.

"Hey, its D.O.'s girlfriend!" Baekhyun yelled, pointing us, and everyone looked to turn.

"D.O.? who is that?" seungmin furrowed her eyebrows and smiled.

Kai smirked, "D.O., you didn't tell your girlfriend about your macho cool new nickname?" and suho began to laugh with him.

"you guys calm down." i told them. "Well, you guys remember seungmin ..."

"Of course we do! You talk about her ALL the time!" Chanyeol yelled out, as he and Baekhyun began to laugh hysterical. i noticed seungmin laughing and my cheeks burning.

"Well, seungmin, you remember, them right?" i asked her, and then whispered, "them hooligans," making her giggle.

"yeah, i recognize faces," she nodded. "but i only remember sehun's name." she pointed at my friend who was abnormally quiet today.

Before i could say anything, i was cut off by suho. "Wait what is she doing, wearing that?" He pointed to her outfit that she just picked out to wear, and then suddenly baekhyun begins to scream, "Oh my god, you guys had ."

"What really?"

"You did??"

"How was he?"

"You know it is first time, right?" My friends who always end up creating shenanigans began to interrogate seungmin, bombarding her with questions, making her cheeks red.

"Hey hey, we didn't do anything!" i protested. "i slept on the couch, alright?"

"Liar! you lie D.O." chanyeol pointed his finger at me, and gave me a dirty look. "you don't need to hide it from us."

After that, they began to interrogate seungmin with all sorts of questions, making her seem embarrassed, but she didn't seem to feel uncomfortable for some reason. Probably because she had experienced this before as well, when we were younger.

Funny though, how sehun never talks around her. He never talked around her when she was with us before when we were younger. i wonder why ...

 

~Hello there! sorry for late update, but i had finals [AHH] hope you like this chapter, and remember to comment~! xoxo leechwn~