Chapter Six

Still In My Heart

"Aish, I'm really going to hurt that Jihae." Krystal gritted her teeth. Kai went beside her. "No one shall hurt our giant baby." Soon then, everybody started to join in. Lee Soo Man went infront of the big group and smiled. He leaned down a little bit, "Fighting!" The group smiled and bowed. 

( While with Jihae. )

"Wh- I didn't want to shoot Sulli but-" Jihae ran her fingers through her hair and dropped the gun. "But still, Baekhyun oppa is mine and only mine." 

Jihae ran to the hospital and to see Baekhyun sitting outside of the room of where Sulli was at. He was looking down at the ground. She took slow steps and bent down towards Baekhyun's level. He looked up.

"H-Hi oppa..." Baekhyun stood up and took her outside of the hospital. "I know you shot Sulli!" He shouted. Jihae looked at him, pretending that she didn't do anything. "I-I didn't shoot Sulli. It was probab-" Baekhyun bit his lip. "Don't act innocent, Soojung, Kai, and Sehun told me what you said to Jinri the other day! Why!? Why did you shoot her!" He was furious. He was angry. Jihae, being the ex-girlfriend of his, even thought she was a terrible girlfriend; she never heard Baekhyun shout at her like this."I-I..." 

"Look, just because I love Jinri to death, you don't have to come into our relationship and try to ruin it." Jihae stared at him. "There are other of plenty guys out there but just not me; move on." Baekhyun calmed down and went back in the hospital. Leaving Jihae still standing.

"Yah yah ahjumma! I told you to stay away from Sulli!" Krystal stomped out of the SM's van and infront of Jihae, followed by Kai and Sehun. "Look, Sorry Soojung-" "Don't call me by my real name." 

"Er, Krystal, I didn't mean to." Krystal stared blankly at her. "Sure you didn't mean to!" Kai shouted. Sehun nodded. "Look guys, from now on, I am going to try to move on. Sorry for hurting Sulli-ah, tell her I said sorry also." Jihae walked away leaving the three stunned. 

"Yah, you three, lets go to Jinri's room." Tiffany said and lead them into the hospital. Atleast Jihae got her sense back. Krystal thought.

 

A/N: lSFSLKFSLFSFD, haven't checked this account since- I think two months, sorry guise. BUT HI. but i will update my other stories soooooooooooon. stay tuned. c;