Chapter Three

Still In My Heart

"Yah, Jihae ahjumma!" Krystal shouted when she saw Jihae walking on the sidewalks near the market. Jihae turned around and put on a disgusted face when she saw who called her name. "A-Ahjumma? Did you just call me an ahjumma?!" Jihae shouted.

"Do you have hearing problems? Cos' I'm only like not that far from where you are." Krystal smirked and the 'ahjumma' 's face was getting red from anger. "Listen, ahjumma," Krystal paused "Do you really think that Baekhyun oppa would take you back?"

Jihae just let out a bitter laugh escape. "Of course? I mean, if Baekhyun oppa is heart brokened, then I'll just go comfront him and tell how much he means to me. Why won't he take me back?" Krystal looked at her in the eye and clinched her fists. 

"Oh well because he has Sulli. Just because you tell her to stay away from him doesn't mean that he is just going to let her go that easily.  They've spent like six years together and I've heard what happened between you two." Krystal looked at the nervous Jihae, known as the ahjumma for her.

"Leave my Sulli alone and let her be." Krystal glared at her before she left coldly. Jihae let out a 'tch' before continuing walking.

 

*knock knock* "Oh, Annyeong Krystal!" Kai greeted her. Krystal went into his house straight away. Kai looked at her weirdly. "Ya-"

"Do you want to help me with something?" Krystal cut Kai off. "Like what?" 

"Like, y'know... about Baekhyun oppa and Ssul?" Kai looked at Krystal with a confused face. "You don't know?" Krystal asked and bit her lip as soon as Kai shook his head.

"Well, there's this ex-girlfriend of his, Jihae who totally just threatened to kill my precious Sulli to stay away from Baekhyun oppa - now, whenever Sulli spots Baekhyun oppa, she runs off." Krystal paused and looked at Kai. "The plan is to bring Baekhyun and Sulli back together and don't let Jihae come back to them again nor us." 

"Ok, I'll help." Krystal took her hand out for Kai to shake and he shooked it. "Sehun could help also, so we'll meet you and Sehun this afternoon at the park as usual, arrassso?" Krystal got up and Kai nodded. "Make sure to tell Sehun about too. Annyeong!" Krystal left his house and went back to her home.

 

"Ah~ Done writing out the plans." Krystal grinned. 

Plan: Bring Baekhyun and Sulli back together.

Luna unnie told me that there was a fair near the local market.

All we need to do:

Go on a rollercoaster, since Sulli is scared, say we will go with Sulli-ah, when we're about to get on with the two lovebirds, we zoom out of there. Simple as that.