Chapter Five

Still In My Heart

At the Office of Lee Soo Man's

( They have auditioned already and got acecpted. They were on a break~)

"I am deciding if we should do some kind of event," He paused "Mini-concert slash party for us SM artists. You don't have to party after you peform, you can just rest~" The SM Artists had a big smile on their faces. Lee Soo Man chuckled. "I think we should do this every year." Everybody nodded. "Dissmiss~ We will have it tonigh you guys! Fighting!" They all bowed and left his office. 

As soon as they got out, they formed a big group hug. "SM, fighting!" They all shouted and broke the group hug. Baekhyun was trying to find Sulli through the crowd. "Looking for someone?" Someone suddenly asked him. He looked up and saw Taemin with a smirk. "Perhaps, Ssul?" Bakehyun nodded. Taemin directly pointed to where Sulli was and Baehyun thanked him. 

"Wah~ I'm so exc-" Baekhyun grabbed Sulli's hand and dragged her outside. "What do you need, oppa?" She was a bit worried that Jihae may be around because she usually hangs out around the SM building, maybe waiting for Baekhyun. "Why did you run off like that last week?" Baekhyun asked. Sulli bit her bottom lip. "I... I gotta go." Sulli was about to leave but Baekhyun grabbed her hand quickly. "No, not until you tell me." Sulli shook her head. Baekhyun kissed her on the lips and Sulli widened her eyes. Jihae was watching them from afar. Sulli was about to part his lips from hers but Baekhyun deepened the kiss. 

Jihae brought out the gun, and pulled the trigger towards Sulli as soon as Baekhyun broke the kiss. Sulli fell down right to the ground. Baekhyun panicked and put her head on his lap. "Sulli! Wake up!"

"Jinnie~ Tiffany unni- What happen?!" YoonA ran to Baekhyun and Sulli. "I don't know?! As soon as I broke our kiss... she fell down!" YoonA looked at Sulli and saw a hole on her arm. Sulli was still breathing. "She has been... shot. We must take her to the hospital!" The SM artists came out as they heard all the yelling.

"What happen?!" Krystal yelled panickly. "I'll explain later but we have to take Sulli to the hospital right now!" YoonA shouted. They nodded and helped Sulli in the van with Baekhyun. 

Krystal clinched her fist. "That Jihae!!" Krystal shouted in anger. Everybody looked at her. "Wh-what?" 

"There is this girl, Jihae who happens to be Baekhyun hyung's ex-girlfriend." Kai explained. "And she threatened to kill Jinri to stay away from Baekhyun oppa." They looked and them with wide eyes.