Chapter 2

Still In My Heart

 

"Hyung hyung! Wake up!" Sehun flicked Baekhyun's forehead. He got up instantly, rubbing his forehead and glared at Sehun. "Yah, what was that for?" Sehun shrugged. "Well, we have to go find Sulli. I'll go wait outside for you, hyung!" He left the living room. Baekhyun sighed and got up, realizing that he doesn't have any clothes to wear considering he fell asleep in Sehun's living room last night. He went outside.

"Sehun-ah, can I borrow some of your clothes?" Baekhyun rubbed his head and Sehun nodded. 

Baekhyun hurriedly put clothes on and hair ready and rushed outside. "Let's go." Baekhyun said quietly. Sehun noticed that he was still worried ever since the last call from Sulli. "Hyung, don't worry. We'll find her." The younger boy patted his back. "I hope we do." Sehun sighed.

 

"Sulli, you can't just let Jihae take your boyfriend away from you like that!" Krystal said, biting her bottom lip. "I didn't want him to get hurt, Soojung." Krystal sighed and scratched her head. "He's still going to get hurt if you leave him." She stated. "What am I suppose to do?!" Sulli shouted while messing her hair up in frustration. All Krystal could do was just sigh. "How about we go for a walk?" She smiled. Sulli looked down at her clothes. "But my clothes..." Krystal got up to her closet and grabbed a pair of clothes for Sulli to wear and threw em' at her. Sulli looked up at Krystal with a frowning face. "You know you didn't have to throw them at me." "Yah, Sulli honey, just go change." Krystal laughed and Sulli stuck out her tounge.

While the two young girls were walking, Krystal noticed two familiar figures. She squinted her eyes and grinned when she realized who it was. Sulli was still just talking about how nice the weather was nice today and just looking around, letting her eyes roam the nature view. She stopped when she landed on a figure who had their eyes on herself also. With Sulli still shocked, Krystal pushed Sulli sightly making Sulli out of her shockness. Sulli looked at Krystal. "I can't." Sulli mouthed. 

On the other side: "Oh look hyung, it's Krystal with... Sulli! We found her!" Sehun tugged on Baekhyun's arm and Baekhyun smiled at Sulli who seemed to be arguing with Krystal. "What are you waiting for hyung, go get her!" Baekhyun just nodded and went to Sulli slowly. 

Sulli stopped arguing with the now frowning faced Krystal. She saw Baekhyun coming towards her. Sulli backed away with every step Baekhyun took closer to her. Sehun looked at the two from afar with a confused face. Sulli eyes started to get teary but she closed her eyes tightly to not let them fall. "Sulli-ah, why ar-" "I'm s-sorry oppa..." Sulli ran away but not to far, she hid behind the wall that was near them.

"She's s-sorry? For what?" Baekhyun asked Krystal. Krystal bit her lip and Sehun went beside Baekhyun. "I'll explain it all to you soon, ok?" Krystal walked pat Baekhyun's back and left, trying to find Sulli. Gah, Sulli-ah... I'll get rid of that Jihae, no one hurts my bestfriend nor takes away her boyfriend. Krystal bit her lip as she thought.

 

A/N: sorry for not updating and for a short update.