Chapter Four

Still In My Heart

"Kai, Sehun oppa, over here!" Krystal called the two who was looking for her. They made their way over to her. Krystal brought out the plan. "So, we go to the fair,  get on a rollercoaster with Baekhyun and Sulli, when in line and the two are distracted we make a run, right?" Krystal looked at Kai with a are-you-kidding-me face. "Why would I have this plan out then?!" Sehun chuckled at Krystal and Kai. 

"I'll just call Jinri and invite her out to the fair, you guys will meet me there with Baekhyun oppa, got it? Got it." Krystal was about to leave but Sehun stopped her. "Wait, you haven't explain to us what happen." Krystal looked at Kai, again with a are-you-kidding-me face. "You didn't tell him?" Kai shrugged and shook his head. "Aish!" Krystal yelled "Well, Jihae happens to be Baekhyun oppa's ex-girlfriend... who is trying to get Sulli away from Baekhyun oppa by threatening to kill her and also him." Sehun widened his eyes. "What?! No one dares to touch Jinri and Baekhyun hyung!" Kai and Krystal laughed at his response.

 

"Ssul~ Let's go to the fair." Krystal said. "Why? I'm busy?" Sulli replied. Krystal let out a 'tch' "With what?" Sulli sighed through the phone call. "Soojungie~ With homework of course." Krystal stuck out her tounge. "SO! Just for a little bit... one day." Krystal closed her eyes hoping her plan would work. "Aish, fine! I'll come over or meet?" Sulli gave in. "I'll come over, besides, I'm already here infront of your house!" Krystal hanged up. Already here?! I'm not even ready! Sulli thought and got ready.

 

"Ready! Let's go~" Sulli shouted at Krystal making her startled. They locked their arms together and walked happily to the fair. Krystal smirked at her plan. She took out her phone and texted Kai and Sehun.

"Plan is working, Baekhyun oppa is coming right? Better be. On our way!"

She got their texts back saying, "Yes." and grinned. Sulli looked at her bestfriend who was grinning weirdly. "Yah, Jungie, why are you grinning to yourself like that?" "Ah~ Nothing~ But we better hurry!" Krystal dragged Sulli to the fair quickly by running. 

At the fair.

"Wah, it's so prett-" Sulli got cut off by Krystal. "Oppas!" Sulli turned her head towards the direction of where Krystal was looking at. She widened her eyes when she saw Baekhyun beside Sehun. "Oppa?" Baekhyun smiled. Sulli was about to run but Krystal held her hand, tightly. "Let's go on the rollercoaster! Like that one, The Scream~" Sulli looked at her bestfriend with a crazy look. "Wh-What?! I'm scared of rollercoasters!" They laughed at her. 

"That's why we're going with you." Sehun replied. "Please?" Kai begged her. "Fine." Baekhyun smiled at her cuteness. 

While in line, waitig to get on The Scream.

"Let's leave you guys, I mean Baekhyun and Sulli are already standing beside her. Ssul won't even notice Baekhyun right there and we're gone." Kai said. Krystal and Sehun nodded and left quickly. They made their way behind a tree nearby. 

"Soojung~ I'm scared." Sulli said looking behind her but saw no sign of the three. Sulli felt a hand interwined her fingers with theirs. She looked beside her and saw Baekhyun smiling at her. Sulli was about to let go but aekhyun tightend his grip. "I got you, Ssul~" Finally it was their turn to ride it. 

Baekhyun pulled Sulli to the end and sat. "Why'd you pick this seat oppa!" Sulli complained. Ah, this is working out, great! Krystal thought. The ride started to begin and Sulli held onto Baekhyun's hand immediately. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ OPPAAAA!" Sulli screamed. "Ssul is going to kill you Krystal." Kai said and Sehun nodded. "WOOOOOOOO~" Baekhyun held up his arm and also Sulli's. "AHHH~ OPPPA! WAEEEEEE- AHHHHHHHHH~" Sulli shut her eyes tightly. Baekhyun glanced at her and smiled happily. 

Finally the ride was over and Sulli still held onto Baekhyun's hand, in fear. Krystal, Kai, and Sehun came out from behind the tree. "Krys! I'm going to kill you!" Sulli yelled. "There she go, better run Krys." Sehun said. Sulli started to chase Krystal around the fair. "Ah, Sulli-ah~" Baekhyun grinned.