Chapter 1

Still In My Heart

 

"Wait oppa! I'll go get my sweater first. You go to the party first." Sulli said. "Hurry Sulli-ah before I get bored without you." Sulli chuckled and ran back into her house to grab her black and gray polka dot sweater. She went back outside and headed towards Krystal's party but had stopped when she heard someone call out her name; a womanly voice to be exact. She didn't say anything but look around. Sulli stopped her eyes from roaming when a figure appeared infront of her, holding a knife right infront of . "Ji-Jihae eonnie?" Sulli took a step back. "What are y-you going to do to me?" Jihae smirked. "I just need you to do my favor." 

"W-What is i-it?" Sulli stuttered. Jihae smirked once again. "I want you to leave my Baekhyunnie alone." Sulli looked at her with her tears forming into her eyes. "W-What?" 

"Leave my Baekhyunnie alone or else." Jihae replied. "Or else what?" Sulli wiped away her tears. Jihae let out an evil, disgusting laugh. "Or else... I will kill Baekhyun and you." Sulli looked at Jihae with shocked eyes. "Do you think I'm kidding, Sulli?" Sulli didn't reply but look at Jihae. Jihae grabbed Sulli's wrist and made a slash with her knife. Sulli pulled back her wrist and held it. "Y-Yah!" Sulli shouted as she knelt down and bit her lip.  

"Leave him or I will make you leave." Jihae said. Sulli stood up and faced her. "Fine! I will! Just don't hurt h-him." Jihae clapped and hugged Sulli. Sulli pushed Jihae away lightly and left just like that. "Sorry, oppa." Sulli whispered quietly as a tear drop from her eye. 

 

"Aish, where is that girl? I'm already getting bored." Baekhyun scratched his head and looked around for her. "Is she still finding a sweater to wear? I'll go see!" Baekhyun ran to Sulli's house like a little kid. He knocked on the door but no one answered. Baekhyun kept knocking on the door but still, nothing. He was starting to get worried and took out his phone. "Looking for someone?" A voice asked. Baekhyun turned around. "Jihae! Where is Sulli?!" Baekhyun shouted. Jihae came closer to Baekhyun and touched his cheek but Baekhyun slapped her hand away. "Where. Is. She?" Baekhyun said slowly. 

"How should I know?" Jihae smirked. "Look, I think you should know because ever since we've broken up. You were trying to get me back!" Baekhyun shouted angrily. "All I want you to know is that, I still love you and plus you should ask one of your dongsaengs." Jihae kissed Baekhyun's cheek and left. "Aish!" Baekhyun yelled.

He headed to Sehun's house. "Oh hyung! Come in." Sehun sat down on the couch and continued playing his Mario Cart game. "So what's u-" Sehun asked but got interrupted. "Do you know where Sulli is?" Baekhyun asked. "No? I thought you two were going to go to Krystal's party?" Sehun replied. Baekhyun frowned. "Call her if you are worried about her, I don't feel like it. Haha." Baekhyun took out his phone and dialed Sulli's phone.

 

Sulli's phone was ringing and she looked at the caller ID. "Baekhyun oppa? Should I answer or not..." Sulli thought. "No, no. I can't. For his saftey." She ignored it and continued walking. Since all of her friends are at Krystal's party and she wouldn't dare to go back to her house because Baekhyun would go see if she was still there. Her parents? They are somewhere overseas. 

 

"She didn't pick up. Call her for me? Please?" Baekhyun said. Sehun sighed and paused his game and nodded. Baekhyun smiled. Sehun dialed Sulli's number and she picked up. "Hello?" Sehun put it on speaker. "Hi Sulli! This is Sehun!" "Oh! Hi Sehun-ah!" "Wh-" Sehun got interrupted when Baekhyun took his phone from his hand. Sehun pretended to hit Baekhyun and un-paused his game. "Sulli, where are you?" Baekhyun asked. Sulli knew that it was Baekhyun talking to her now. "Oppa? I- um... I gotta go." Sulli hanged up. "Bu-" Baekhyun handed over the phone to Sehun and sighed. "Don't worry hyung. I'm pretty sure she is not cheating on you. Sulli will have an explaination when you see her or I will. We, best friends will help you find her." Sehun patted Baekhyun's back and smiled. "Thanks."