Yong Guks Feelings Part 1

The Perks of Working at MBC

Today is B.A.P's third debut at MBC's Music Core. Sitting in the black van with my group members, I envisioned how our stage would go. I reminded myself to let Youngjae know that his solo near the end needs to convey more emotions. I turned around in my seat and looked at the backseat where Himchan was arguing with maknae and Jongup who had his eyes closed trying to turn out mother and son bickering. On my right I see Daehyun and Youngjae taking a light nap before reaching our destination. Daehyun leaned his head against the window and the car went over a pothole that caused both boys to jolt awake. I told them to stay awake because our car filed and parked behind the other vans. My group and I waited in the van for people ahead of us in the vans to file out. I looked out of the tinted windows to look at the fans holding signs and watched them scream when MBLAQ went into the building.

However, something caught my eye, or should I say someone in the sea of fans. The girl stood out, her black hair in curls and documents clutched tightly against her chest as the crowd was eating her up. We moved slowly out of the car as my eyes follwed her body as she manuevered her way towards the end of the crowd. My distance closed in on her and I watch her ask the guard to let her through. I remember the first time I saw her, half a year ago.

 

I paced back and forth outside the hallway of Song Ji Eun sunbaenim and my dressing room. It is our very first stage, and my first stage outside of the underground to mainstream. I am nervous to say the least. I couldn't go back into the room, I know Ji Eun is nervous too and it is just too much pressure right now. I stare at the white ceiling trying to remember the first sentence of my rap verse. I felt a light tap against my shoulder. I whipped around and a girl stood in front of me wearing professional attire and a mic around her small head. Her hair along with her bangs straight against her face. She had a worried look in her eyes as she stared at me.

"Gwenchana?" she asks. All I could do was nod lightly.

She is really beautiful, I thought.

My mind went back to the lyrics that I couldnt remember for the life of me, I am blanking and this caused me to internally panic. She looked into my eyes and asks me again if I am alright. This time I shook my head.

I had an idea!

"Do you know the song Going Crazy?" she nodded unsurely. I took off my hat and ran my hand through my hair stressfully.

"Great!" I yelled. She looked at me questioningly when I asked her to sing the first part of the rap. She clears her thoart before ...

너의 그림자를 따라 밟다 난 전화를 걸어 네 떨리는 숨소리에 짜릿해져버려
noye geurimjareul ttara balda nan jonhwareul goro ne ttollineun sumsorie jjarit-hejyoboryo

빨라지는 네 발걸음 따라 뛰는 내 심장 미칠 것만 같아 어두워지는 긴 밤
ppallajineun ne balgoreum ttara ttwineun ne simjang michil gotman gata oduwojineun gin bam

너의 집 앞 불 꺼진 가로등 밑에서 너를 본다 네 방 창 문 틈에서
noye jip ap bul kkojin garodeung miteso noreul bonda ne bang chang mun teumeso
밤이 끝날 때까지 날 찾아봐 어서 나와 숨 막히는 숨바꼭질을 계속해
bami kkeutnal ttekkaji nal chajabwa oso nawa sum makhineun sumbakkokjireul gyesokhe
넌 절대 내게서 떨어질 수 없어
non jolde negeso ttorojil su obso

She finished with no tiredness or hesitation in her voice. Her somewhat deep voice fit perfectly to my lyrics and I thanked her with a 90 degree bow as she bowed lightly and waved as she left me in my spot.

I never had this kind of problem again.

 

In that moment I realized that she was my type of girl and I hoped to collect myself better, be more charismatic in order to get her attention in the right way.

I watched as she stumbled to regain her balance in the pathway of the building and was tipping to fall on the cement ground. I decided to try and run to catch her but a person sped by my body forcing me to a halt as he helped her on to her feet. I cursed when I watch him flirt with her as they walked into the building.

 

 

"Whats your B, Whats your B" I repeated. The group and I have been practicing for our stage that was coming up in an hour. I glanced over to my members practicing the dance and Daehyun singing with Youngjae. My mind was focused on nothing but the stage, not even thinking about..

"Annyeonghaseyo" a female voice called out. I looked up from practicing to see her in the room. I watched as she looked at Daehyunie, maknae and the moment of truth came. Her eyes made contact with mine, in the corner of my eyes I see the members lining up beside me as we greeted her. We locked eye contact again as I watch her eyes trail down my body and smirked.

She is SO checking me out right now! Then she cutely bowed and stumbled to say hello. Cute, cat got your tongue? My confidence is back baby!

She gave us all encouraging smiles, I grinned back in appreciation.

I wonder what her name is?

"Bang Yong Guk" I heard myself say. I waited for her next move. She opened to say something until I heard her name from the male that helped her in front of the building. I watched jealously as he draped his arm around her so casually.

I felt inferior to Jay Park.


 

Authors Note:  Did anyone watch BAP's live stream? LOL! I was like "DO NOT UNDERSTAND", i was trolled. Allkpop = english site about kpop, Allkpop live stream with BAP = all korean. sweet but they did have a translator who spoke engrish, FOB. He didnt do such a good job but at least subs are coming out..

  1. What I got out of it was: BAP likes: Short girls with Long Hair and good personalities
  2. Youngjae likes green tea ice cream
  3. Daehyun wants to marry first (most likely to marry first)