Lulu LaLa

The Perks of Working at MBC

Jay looked over at me and Ailee before clearing his throat loudly. Everything stopped and the room went silent, while Yong Guk and Gina snapped their heads up and stared at the trio by the door. Gina rubbed her palms on her jeans as Yong Guk slowly retracted his arm from her shouders while looking at me. There was a pause of silence before Gina jumped up from her seat and strode towards us. She gave jay a light hug then turned to me and smiled before giving me a bone-crushing hug.

"_____! I've missed you. Where have you been?" she grinned widely as I gave her a fake smile.

"I've been preoccupied with school and work" I replied. She rolled her eyes.

"I forgot you're only _____ (age 18-22)." I looked over to Yong Guk to see his reaction over my age.

I wonder if I'm a noona or if hes an oppa...

"Has your boss finally put you in my program?" I looked confused for a second.

"Lulu lala?" she reminded me. I said a quick "ahhh" and Yong guk immediately stood up from his seat.

"I forgot, yeah he did I'll be with the production crew, assisting them and helping make you and other idols comfortable!" I said. Gina cheered and did a little dance before realizing something, she turned around to look at Yong Guk then went over to him, grabbed his arm and pulled him in front of me.

"This is Bang Yong Guk, he is the leader of B.A.P and also my co-worker in Lulu lala." she introduced. He kept his hot gaze on me to see my reaction. My eyes widened then look back and forth from Gina to Yong Guk.

So thats how they know each other, theyre pretty close friends..

Yong Guk mischieviously smirked then bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Bang Yong Gukim mida" Ok I'll play along.

"Annyeonghaseyo, _____ immida!"

"_____! B.A.P cued in 10 minutes, Jay Park on deck 5 minutes!" director said through my ear piece. I gathered BAP together then walked them down the hall to lead them to the stage. I could feel nervousness radiating from them behind me. I walked beside Jay and Ailee while Gina and Yong Guk strode behind us as the rest of BAP followed their leader. All of a sudden, a force pushed me to Jay and I felt his hand on my shoulder as he pulled me towards his side roughly. I looked up at him as he matched my steps down the hall.

"Are you still coming over tonight?" he looked at me hopefully. I nodded.

"After we pick up your friends from the airport right?

"They're your friends too" I rolled my eyes.

"Mine too!" Ailee yelled beside me then grinned widely. I laughed.

I conversed with Jay and Ailee happily but didnt notice the look on Yong Guks face as my intimacy with Jay grew.

 

What’s Your B?
matseo ssaulkke i georie yeonghondeureul wihae whoa

What’s Your A?
saeroun hyeongmyeongui sijakjeom
magaboltemyeon magabwa nal

What’s Your P?
akhan DNA, baireoseu
urin jeonsadeureul da irheosseo
Once Again, What’s The Name Of The Game? B.A.P
da ireoseo

Two Words: SO HOT.

I seriously think that my jaw literally fell on the floor. They got hella swag. I was jamming out and their moves were clean and hard hitting. I looked over to Jay who was staring at me while I enjoyed the music and muscles. Bang Yong Guk. You are the death of me. I watched as his deep voice fit perfectly into the song and my eyes travel to his every movement on stage, always focusing on him. I decide that these feelings I have are real and I shouldn't deny them.

I watched Bang Yong Guk move throughout the stage, his head turned 90 degrees and he smirked at me. I think my knees bucked a little? Yep, just a little bit.

Get down Get down
GetGetGetGet Get down                               
Get down Get down
(Bow Wow Wow Wow Wow)

I embarrassingly enough screamed just like the fan girls in front of the stage. Jay pushed my shoulders to tell me to stop as he glared at B.A.P.

What's his problem... Geez.

"They were so good!" Ailee exclaimed while jumping. All I could do was nod. They were more than just good for rookies. 

"Their song was a little whack, whats your B? whats your A? whats your P?" Jay complained. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I thought it was clever" I said. He scoffed.

"It was REALLY GOOD!" I yelled.

"I hope you're talking about our song noona" I turned around and saw Zelo smiling happliy at the comment. I nodded.

"What did you like about it?" Himchan asked. Ailee said everything then started to give out compliments and suggested that they should collaborate with her because she is also a rookie. I looked around the circle of BAP members surrounding Ailee as I stood off to the side with Jay. 

Where is he?

"Looking for me?" A voice whispered into my ear. I whipped around and see Yong Guk behind me with a smile on his face. I looked at his face which was covered in sweat from the intense dance moves. We stared at each other as if he was reading what was on my mind. He knew I was looking for him and it satisfied him. I noticed our close proximity, we were a few inches away from each other's face. I extended both my arms ready to give him a congratulatory hug cause thats what Americans do. We leaned towards each other ...

Jay grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me away as I stumbled tripping over my feet and landed roughly against his chest. I was fuming.

What the hell is his problem?!

He glared at Yong Guk then looked at my angry face. I grabbed his arm and yanked him a meter away from Yong Guk who was standing at the same spot with his ears perked.

"What is your deal?!" I questioned angrily. He casually shrugged which fueled my anger even more.

"What deal?" He teased with a sly smile. I scoffed, turned my head and locked eyes with Yong Guk. Both of Jay's hands grabbed my shoulders and he pushed his body towards mine, initiating a hug. My eyes widened in surprise as my chin rested against his left shoulder. I lifted my hands to pat his back lightly. Jay closed both of his eyes savoring the moment before locking eyes with Yong Guk with a smirk on his face.

Game on Yong Guk.