Jay Freaking Park and the Deep Voice Stranger.

The Perks of Working at MBC

"Woah, steady yourself before you fall klutz" Jay Park smiled jokingly, his eyes twinkle in amusement

I rolled my eyes and retracted my arms from his tight grip. I looked at him then scoffed and smiled as I turned towards the door with Jay next to me matching my steps into the building. Reaching inside the building, I turned to him and gave him a playful push. He raised his eyebrows with a questioning look on his face.

"Thanks"

He smiled.

"Those girls are seriously crazy, dude" as I smoothen out my semi-wrinkled skirt and pulled my blouse down.

"I kno.."

"______!"  Jay and I both looked up at the angry voice that interrupted his sentence. I uprighted my position as I catch Jay on the corner of my eye chuckling at my predicament. I slightly turned my head to glare at him.

"I'll see you later trouble maker" he gave me a wink before jogging to his waiting room with his manager behind him. I watched as he disappeared through the doors to the set. 

Take me with you! Dont leave me here with him!!!! 

"Jerk" I mumbled. 

I turned my head to see the Activities Director right in front of my vision. I jumped. 

"_______! You are 30 minutes late!" He yelled, staring at my face, then his eyes moved towards the documents. 

"Have you been out there?" I pointed towards the front doors. "Its a battlefield". I retorted as I handed him his copy of the schedule for the event. He shook the documents in between my eyes.

"Don't be late again" he gave me a glare and lowered his hand before turning away mumbling to himself. I watched his back as he walked towards Music Core's studio. I lifted my sleeve and checked my watch. 

Oh ! The first stage is about to start!

I ran towards the equipment desk to my box and grabbed my microphone/walkie talkie and hastily slipped it into my ear. I ran through the doors and towards the stage to make sure everything is ready before I take attendance and clarfication on song choices from the idols. I arrived to the large room, the stage has been set up as the lights dimmed and the MCs Tiffany and Yuri came out both wearing beautiful dresses. 

Shoot! Shoot! 

I ran towards the hallway of dressing rooms. I looked down the hall that is filled with cameras, stylists, managers, getting their stuff ready to prep the idols for their stage.

"________! Is FT Island ready and dressed? They're up in 15 minutes!" director yelled through my ear piece. I started making my way down the hall, looking side to side, passing door after door while dodging everyone. 

MBLAQ, BAP, Ailee, Nine Muses, Jay Park and... oh FT Island! Sick!

I quickly pushed the door open without knocking and glanced around the room. I see Jay Park and Ailee talking, and I smiled at the thought of myself conversing with them soon. However, I snapped back to reality and looked over to FT Island who were putting on their instruments and fixing their jackets.

"FT Island sunbaenims, are you ready? You're cued in 7 minutes" They glanced up and nodded. I shifted to the side and angled my body so they can file out of the room. They said their goodbyes to Jay and Ailee while I greeted them as FT island exited. Ailee called me over to catch up, however I politely declined.

"I have to work, but before I go, todays song is Heaven and Know Your Name right?" They both nodded lightly. I turned towards the door.

"____" I looked over my shoulder at Jay, who was now standing and his teasing smile fell on his lips and I knew that he had some witty comment to say.

"Don't even say anything Jay..." I sang and quickly waved to Ailee before closing the door to complete my task. 

 

Door after door, I check almost every solo and group's attendance and their song confirmation before I reached the last two groups on the list. I've seen all of the idols from last week's music show, so this week we have a new rookie group debuting.

I smiled to myself, yes, I love meeting new groups

They have fresh nervous faces, and I get to compare their styles to other groups. 

I stood outside the dressing room that says TEEN TOP then underneath B.A.P. I loudly knocked on the door before slowly opening it. Everyone in the room had their eyes on me, as if I interrupted something important.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I gave them a 90 degree bow. TeenTop smiled at me and without me asking they told me their song. I look over to BAP and gave them my full attention. I looked at every member and my jaw fell stupidly onto the floor. 

Every. Single. Member. Had. Blonde. Hair. 

"Noona" I looked over to the boy who called for me, I think his name was Niel or Daniel something.

"Aren't you going to ask us if we are here?" his group members started to crack up behind him. I rolled my eyes, before speaking in English to the only member who knows english. 

"I wish you weren't here so I can greet the new group properly" Niel amused smile fell and a pout formed on his lips. I laughed before turning to the rookie group who were listening in on our conversation.

I went back to evaluating them in my head..

Hmm that boy with the mask on his face is super tan, cutie.

Awww, look at the boy with the curls. I just want to pinch his wittle cheeks. <3

Woah.

My eyes stopped at one member who was looking at me so intensely with his fierce eyes. His eyes dropped down to my toes before slowly dragging them to my face. 

"Annyeonghaseyo We are B. A . P, yes sir" I blinked as they saluted me. 

My eyes widen as I heard his T.O.P like voice. His voice was huskier than T.O.Ps, he stood at about approximately 5'9 towering over me by 5 inches. He was skinny and dressed in a black jumper with half of it ped and hanging from his body. His arm glistened in oil and shined making my eyes travel to his arm. 

He smirked as he can see that I am deliberately checking him out on the spot. 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo" I faintly bowed and saluted them back with a smile on my lips. They all smiled at me. I looked down on my list. 

"It says here that BAP's song choice is Warrior" 

"Yes but there is another song as well" the deep voice replied. I figured he was the leader after all he commanded the introduction and is taking leadership with the fact that my schedule has been mistaken.

"Okay, I have to tell Director about this little problem" I gave them an encouraging look and continuously nodded while shifting my eyes to each member, my expression said,

Hey, everything will be good and youll do great out there!

The leader gave me a appreciative look and smiled. I immediately grinned right after, his gums appeared and his face lit up which made me feel like melting.

Wait, melt? No way, I've seen many groups even Big Bang, Siwon, Super Junior and none of them made me swoon. I wonder what his name is?

He held my eye contact for a few seconds before he uttered the words of what I think is his name.

"Bang Yong Guk" he said, his eyes on me watching my next move. I felt under the smoldering looks he was giving me. It was hot. Oh, it was my turn to say my name, he had an amused smile as he watch me stumble to say my name.

"I ..." 

"__________!" Yong Guk looked up at the male who said my name, as I scolded myself for looking pathetic infront of this good looking guy, before turning around and my eyes fell on Jay Park.

He strode across the room towards me and BAP who were standing there with amazement because Jay Park is standing right in front of them.

"Waddup homie, who are your friends?" he casually slung his arm around my shoulders and pointed his chin towards the rookie group. I look over to Yong Guk who was staring at Jay's arm around my shoulder then back to my face with an expression I couldn't quite make out. 

Jay Freaking Park....


Authors Note: I have a lot of silent readers, so if people would comment that would be GREAT, i take criticism really well. I take requests for chapters so this story can almost be like how you want to read it.

Thanks for reading!

Love, jay<3elle