Jealousy?

The Perks of Working at MBC

Theres TWO polls on the bottom of this chapter. PLEASE VOTE FOR BOTH OF THEM! Thank you for the love. Also don't forget to write some ideas down on the comment section so I can have a little more ease on writing this story. 

Thank you everyone!!!!


I roughly shrugged his arm off my shoulders then elbowed his ribs lightly before giving him an introduction. My eyes shifted from Bang Yong Guk to the members of B.A.P and I held out my arm with my palm facing upward.

“This is B.A.P, the new rookie group debuting today” I told Jay. B.A.P did their introduction chant and saluted Jay as how they saluted me. He had an amused smile before saluting back jokingly. His eyes shifted to each members then stopping at the blonde boy in front of me.

“Bang Yong Guk” the deep voice stranger replied. Jay stared at him, then blinked a couple of times before clicking his tongue in recognition. My eyebrows crinkled together as I looked up at Jay questioningly; he looked down and smiled before giving his full attention to Yong Guk.

 “You’re an underground rapper right?” Yong Guk smiled then nodded.

“I remember you were at Zero’s Show with another guy” Yong Guk placed his hand on Himchan shoulder as he introduced Himchan to Jay. Himchan started to ask Jay questions about how he was connected to the underground scene and advice for future reference. I watched as they conversed with a smile upon my lips but felt a gaze on me, I turn sideways to see Bang Yong Guk looking at me.

“So your name is __________-ssi” I nodded meekly and turned my face away trying to be preoccupied with something else because this man turns me into a blushing mute.

“Well it is nice to meet you” the leader said smiling. Once again, I nodded meekly.

“You’re the assistant director for MBC am I right?” I showed a look of surprise before he chuckled lightly, his hand moved to the back of his neck to show nervousness.

“I’ve seen you before that’s why” Still confused I tilted my head to the side and waited for him to explain how he knows who I am when I just met him today.

 I was about to reply but the door of Teen Top’s and B.A.P’s opened. Ailee walked into the room bowing and greeting Teen Top then making her way towards our own little group. She touched Jay’s shoulder to non-verbally inform him that she is in the room before turning towards me and the leader. I watched as Yong Guk looked at Ailee and had a feeling creep up my body of inferiority towards her.

Ailee smiled at me before looking at Bang Yong Guk. She bowed and introduced herself as he did the same.

“Omo, your voice is daebak!” she exclaimed. She looked over at me with wide eyes before looking back at Bang Yong Guk. He nodded. Ailee snapped her head towards my direction. I raised my eyebrows at her.

“Oh I forgot, Gina is coming. She should be here soon” I became confused.

"But she isn't on today's schedule, I swear if director makes another mistake.."

'No, no no" Ailee shook her head furiously. "She said she wanted to see B.A.P debut today, something about meeting a co-worker".

I shrugged not knowing what one of my bestfriend Gina was saying.

"_________! Ailee is on deck in 10 minutes." the voice told me in my earpiece. I looked at Ailee who was poking Bang Yong Guk's cheeks.

"What are you doing?" I said in horror.

"I'm trying to figure out why his voice is so deep". I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist away from an annoyed Yong Guk.

"You're up in 10 minutes" I said, while buttoning and fixing her white blouse. She swatted my hands away.

"Youre going to watch my performance right?" Ailee looked hopeful.

"Of course bestfriend!" She smiled and grabbed my arm before walking over to Jay and grabbing his arm completely cutting off his conversation.

"Hey, Hey!" He complained. I quickly got out of Ailee's tight grasp and bowed to B.A.P then to Yong Guk.

"It was nice to meet you Yong Gukssi" He met my gaze with his fierce eyes.

"Come on slow poke stop having eye and lets go" My eyes widen and cheeks turned red before quickly turning around and running towards them to glare at Ailee who was waiting by the door with Jay. I looked over my shoulder to see Yong Guk also blushing and turning red.

I guess he understood Ailee. Well I think he could put "eye" and "" together and understand what it meant.

"Okay Gaja Gaja (Let's Go, Lets Go)" I pushed Ailee out the doors into the hallway. "Balliiiiii (HURRYYYYY)" I whined. They both laughed at me before we made our way to the stage.

 

니가 있는 곳에 나도 함께 할게
niga inneun gose nado hamkke halge
니가 가는 곳에 나도 함께 갈게
niga ganeun gose nado hamkke galge

....

우리 함께라면 we will never cry never never cry
uri hamkkeramyon we will never cry never never cry
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven
영원히 둘이서 never gonna be alone
yongwonhi duriso never gonna be alone

 

"WHOOOOO" I furiously clapped next to Jay who was doing the exact same. We watched as Ailee thanked everyone before getting off the stage and making her way towards us.

"I'll never get sick of that song cause you sang it so well" I exclaimed with energy from her performance while Jay nodded agreeing with me. She grinned widely before crushing us in a hug. I laughed.

I was talking to Jay about the newest dance video from Movement Lifestyle and then transitioning the conversation to Chris Brown's album F.A.M.E which we both loved so much. While walking back to the hall of dressing rooms, Ailee was furiously clicking away on her white blackberry. I curiously looked over to her phone to see who she was texing. It was Gina.

From: Ailee
Hey, are you here yet? I just performed. You missed it!!!  :(

From: BFFGina
I watched it in the dressing room! You were amazing as usual girlfriend!! ^^

From Ailee:
Oh you're at my dressing room? Did you touch anything because you always grab my nail polish without asking! -____-

From: BFFGina
Oh please, dont get your in a twist. Im not in your room. T.T

From:Ailee
Where are you then?

From BFFGina
I'm in YongGuks dressing room.

My eyes widen after reading the end of the conversation. I looked over at Ailee who has just finish reading Gina's last sentence before looking over at me with her eyes widening as well. .

"Where's Gina" Jay asked after looking inside of his dressing room and seeing only Prepix and his manager. He glanced over at us and saw our reaction. We started walking towards TEEN TOP's and B.A.P's dressing room standing outside their door. Ailee and I both looked at each other, silently communicating because she understood my predicament with B.A.Ps husky leader.

We opened the door and found TEEN TOP's side empty then sitting on the sofa close together was Bang Yong Guk and Gina laughing together as I watch her hand rest on top of his arm and his arm slide its way over to her shoulders. They didn't even notice us coming into the room but I'm happy they didnt cause they missed the look on my face right when I stepped into the room:

Jealousy.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Please VOTE so I know what everyone wants before I continue with the story. Personally, I want Gina to have one sided love for Bang Yong Guk but he likes you which causes a strain in friendship within the group of You, Jay Park, Ailee and Gina. Also, personally I want Jay to be with Ailee. hehe, but I will write whatever!!!
VOTE VOTE VOTE THERES TWO POLLS! VOTE ON BOTH! :)

Please Comment and thank you to all of my new comments and subscribers! Your love makes me continue this story! Also please request some ideas!

Love, jay<3elle