Waiting for your arrival

My New Home

 

You stare blankly at Kris because of his insulting question, well at least for you it is. “Mwo?! What do you mean by that?” Your face started to turn red. “Do you want me to repeat my question?” Kris gives you a sarcastic smile. “I was asking you how Luhan’s lips tasted like. Better than mine?” Kris is getting into your nerves. You could not contain yourself anymore that you slap his face infront of a huge crowd. The paper bag from Kris’ back falls down on the floor. Luhan’s eyes widen by your sudden aggressive gesture against Kris. “Why did she slap Kris?”

 

 

 

Kris looks away, embarrassed for the first time in his entire teenage life. He never felt this before since everyone likes him, especially the people from their school. The feeling is like being hit by a huge boulder right through his broad chest. You walk away from his sight trying to calm yourself down. You are insulted, not really emotionally abused but Kris did make you realize something. HE IS A JERK. You talk to yourself as you walk around the mall. “How could I have been deceived by that guy? I am such a pabo. I should not have let him play with my feelings. How dare he question me like that?”

 

 

 

Yes, you are mad at him. Moreover, you are already virtually killing him in your mind. You have never been this mad before towards a guy, not until you are aware of your true feelings for him.

 

 

 

Kris is the type who you could never regret falling for with. He is really sweet towards girls, very romantic, a real gentleman. But when he tries to go for the serious ones, he messes up, like what is happening between the two of you right now. You have unexplainable feelings for him right now and for Luhan as well.

 

 

 

Luhan is still following you leaving his hyung behind, not even saying a word to him as Luhan passes by behind his Kris hyung’s back. You walk to the mall’s exit and ride a cab by the taxi stand. Luhan’s eyes follow the cab that you rode. His shoulders drop while watching you drift off to someplace else.

 

 

 

Luhan walks to where his car is and goes inside. He drives back home and parks his car at the garage. He enters the house with Sehun and Xiumin looking curiously at him. Xiumin asks. “Nerdhan hyung, did you not go out with ______?” Xiumin eats his donut in a cute manner, leaving chocolate icing on his upper lip. Sehun raises an eyebrow on his hyung. “I bet something went wrong again.” Sehun wiggles his eyebrows teasingly at Xiumin. Baozi maknae tilts his head and the icing off of his upper lip. “What do you mean,  Sehunnie hyung?”

 

 

 

Luhan glares at his saengs and drags his feet to his room. Sehun points at his hyung and then looks at Xiumin, chuckling a bit. “See? Nerdhan hyung would not look like an angry bird, and let us say a bit miserable if something bad did not happen.” Xiumin nods slowly. Sehun pats his head and smirks. Let us wait for _____ and Kris hyung and we will see.”  

 

 

 

Luhan locks himelf in the room. He anticipates for your arrival, but he does not send you any messages regarding your whereabouts. He did not want you to think that he is desperate for your feelings. So he waits and waits and waits.