Dessert

My New Home

 

The kiss stays for the longest time, even longer than that of Kris’. The people in the dessert place are all staring at the two of you. There is even a mother who covers her daughter’s eyes from the inappropriate kissing scene. Almost everyone in the mall becomes your audience, not just the people from inside the ice cream parlor, but also the ones who are outside watching the free show through the clear glass window.

 

 

 

Unfortunately, one of your audiences is Kris. He was happily roaming around the mall and passes by the ice cream parlor, seeing something that truly the pride out of him. Kris’ heart races and his hand grips the paper bag that is containing the bracelet that he was supposed to give to you after your date with Luhan. His hand forms into a fist as he watches his Luhan saeng kissing the girl that he seriously likes.

 

 

 

Kris walks away and decides to wait for you back at the house. Luhan pulls away from the kiss and looks at the people staring. He bows a bit at them and then looks back at you, smiling like a total idiot. You, yourself, could not imagine that this cold, a bit insensitive guy who was ignoring you from the very moment you came into their lives, would be this romantic that he almost makes your knees go weak. Luhan smiles and continues eating his dessert like nothing happened.

 

 

 

“Luhannie…” You call him, still on your I-do-not-know-what-this-feels-like-but-it-seems-right feeling mode, touching your lips with your two shaking fingers.

 

 

 

He looks at you and wipes his mouth with a piece of tissue. “Yes?” Luhan tilts his head and wipes the corners of your mouth too. “You know, you are so cute when you are blushing.” He chuckles huskily and winks playfully at you.

 

 

 

You pout your lips and throw a piece of crumpled tissue at him. “Ya, just because I kissed you back does not mean I give you permission to tease me.” You rub your cheeks against the palm of your hands.

 

 

 

Luhan leans forward to you and whispers. “You have to get used to it. I’ll be teasing you for quite some time starting today.”  Luhan smirks and scratches the side of his nose. Your eyes widen by his response and raises up the volume of your voice. “Mwo?! You are crazy, Luhannie.” You stand up and walk outside the ice cream parlor, leaving Luhan sitting alone by himself.

 

 

 

Of course, Luhan follows you behind but does not walk beside you. You start to feel curious why Luhan is still not walking side by side with you. You look back at him, but Luhan pretends to wave at someone that he knows so that you would not suspect that he is following you. Your head nods slowly and you continue walking around the mall.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the furious Wu Fan is still in the mall. He was supposed to leave earlier than you and Luhan, but he goes around buying random things that would calm him down. As you walk around the mall and look for shoe, dresses and kitchen equipment, which you are very fond of, Kris sees you and is surprised to see that you are walking around alone. He murmurs to himself. “Where’s Luhan?”

 

 

 

Kris looks around to see any signs of Luhan. He does not appear, or his eyes have just deceived him. Luhan is just fifty feet away and is still following you. He joins the crowd so that he would not get caught by anyone.

 

 

 

Kris approaches you and smiles. He is hiding the paper bag behind his legs. “Hi. So, why are you alone? Luhan left you?”

 

 

 

You look up to this tall guy and shake your head saying no to his question. “Aniyo. I did not leave him. I am the one who left him in the ice cream parlor.” Kris looks curiously at you and remembers what he saw earlier. “Ice cream parlor?” He asks in an irritated voice. “Ne. Ice cream parlor, we had dessert there.”

 

 

 

Kris talks coldly. “Ya, I know, I saw the two of you having your dessert. How was it?” Kris sounded like he was referring to something else when he said “dessert.” You act coolly and pretend that you are not bothered by his way of questioning. “Yes, it was delicious.” You are referring to the chocolate parfait that Luhan bought for you, but Kris takes it the other way around.

 

 

 

“Oh jjinja? How did Luhan’s lips taste like?”

 

 

 

Luhan, on the other hand, is about to come closer to you until he sees Kris standing tall infront of you. “Kris is here?” Luhan tries to understand what Kris said to you by looking at the way Kris moves his lips.