Liking two guys

My New Home

 

 

It is getting late and Luhan is still waiting for you to comeback. He looks at his wall clock. “It is already past six.” Luhan mumbles to himself. There is dead silence in his room and only the ticking of the clock and the sound of the air condition could be heard.   He grabs his phone from the bedside table and stares blankly at the notification bar of the Android phone. Luhan did not get any messages from you, very disappointing on his part. “She is probably enjoying hyung’s company.” He throws his head back on the headrest.

 

 

 

At the living room, Sehun and Xiumin are waiting too. Baozi maknae looks at the door while pouting his lips. “Ya Sehun hyung, are we still going through with this? This is so boring. What is taking them so long?” Xiumin lets out his cute little rant to his Sehun hyung. “Just wait a little more.” Sehun takes out the lollipop from his mouth. “They will be here any minute. I mean, there will be a chaos any minute now.” Sehun chuckles and on his strawberry lollipop again. Xiumin sighs and furrows his eyebrows cutely, and then leans back on the couch.

 

 

 

You and Kris are still at the mall being awkward to each other while eating sushi and california maki in some pricey Japanese restaurant.

 

 

 

“So…. What did you do with Luhan today?” Kris shoves a whole maki in his mouth and chews it while looking at you.

 

 

 

“Why do you ask?” You look at him while biting the other end of the metallic pair of chopsticks.

 

 

 

Kris raises an eyebrow before he speaks. “Can I not know what you did with my brother? My younger brother?”

 

 

 

“It is actually none of your business, Kris.” You annoyingly responded to his question and feed him sushi to make him shut his mouth. Kris looks away and continues chewing on the sushi you fed him.

 

 

 

“Ya, can I ask you a question?”  Kris looks curiously at you while his lower lip.

 

 

 

You look back at him, not showing how nervous you are with what he is going to ask. “It depends on your question.”

 

 

 

He moves his face closer to yours making his eyes meet with yours. The bridge of his nose touches the tip of your nose line. “You just have to answer it with a yes or a no.”

 

 

 

You teasingly smirk and tap his nose. “And what if I don’t?”

 

 

 

He smirks back making you squeal inside your head like a mad fangirl who just saw his bias pass by infront of her. “I’ll kiss you.” Kris spoke in a serious tone.

 

 

 

You suddenly feel nervous by what he said. Your heart races and your hands and legs are shaking. “Fine, I’ll answer your question then.” You stare at his eyes with fierceness on yours.

 

 

 

“Do you like Luhan saeng?” Kris furrows his eyebrows a bit, looking seriously at you.

 

 

 

You immediately answer his question. “I like you both.”

 

 

 

Kris stiffens. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheosonghamnida for updating late. I am kinda busy at school but I will try my best to update every other day, or if I have free time, I'll do it everyday. *bows*