Lampposts and Big Brown Eyes

In 30 Words or Less

TOP’s POV:

“Hyung? C’mon, you have to get up now!” pleaded Seungri as he tried to yank my bedspread off me in an effort to get me out of bed, and so I clutched the sheets that little bit tighter in response. “We’re gonna be late!”

“And you know that YG won’t be happy if that happens,” stated Taeyang as he joined forces with Seungri to rip the sheets from my grasp, exposing me to the world.

“Piss off,” I groaned as I buried my head into my cushiony pillow. I had no desire to face the world today, especially if it involved meeting the fangirl.

“She’s nice, I swear! We’ve all seen what she wrote…she’s not like the others, I promise!” said Seungri, so convincingly that I almost believed him.

“He’s right, Hyung,” said Taeyang, backing him up. “She’s different.”

“Seriously. @#$% off,” I growled as I rolled over so that I wasn’t facing them. “I am NOT getting up. You’re wasting your time.”

“Is he up yet?” asked Daesung as he and Jiyong entered my room.

“Nope. He’s still refusing to move,” muttered Taeyang. “Stubborn jackass.”

I could tell that he was getting a little frustrated but in all seriousness, I really couldn’t care less. He wasn’t the one going on a date with a fangirl…it was I who suffered that fate.

“Well, Jiyong and I will go now – some of us should be there to meet her,” said Daesung with a sigh. “We’ll leave you and Seungri to…deal with him.”

“So now I’m an issue to deal with?” I snarled, outraged at his insensitivity as I sat up in bed and death-glared him. “Don’t speak of things that you do not understand!”

“I-I’m sorry, Hyung,” said Daesung as he bowed hurriedly and fled the room. I sighed as Taeyang and Seungri both glared at me then went after him.

“That was harsh. Too harsh,” said Jiyong as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

“I know…I’ll apologise later,” I said tiredly as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

“Hyung? I think that you should give today…this girl, a chance,” he said quietly, nervous of my reaction. I couldn’t blame him really; I’m not exactly in the best of moods. “You never know, it could end well.”

“And what if it doesn’t?” I asked, turning to him. “What if it ends badly?”

“Well then that’s the way it’ll be…you can deal with it,” he said bluntly. “I know that you can.”

“But I don’t want to…” I said softly as I collapsed back onto my bed. “I’m dreading it.”

“I know…and that’s understandable. But you’re going to have to just man up and deal with it,” he said simply. “You don’t have a choice, really.”

“Thanks for your help,” I said sarcastically as I propped myself up to look him in the eye.

“Hyung?” said Daesung timidly as he, Taeyang and Seungri re-entered my room

“Dae, I-”

“I’m sorry…I was insensitive,” he interrupted quickly.

“No…I’m the one that should be sorry. I was behaving like a jerk…I’m sorry,” I said with a smile which he thankfully returned.

“You and Jiyong should go now…the rest of us will catch up later,” I said as I hauled myself out of bed. “I need to have some food in my system if I am to survive today…and maybe a shower too.”

“That may help!” smirked Jiyong. “You wouldn’t want to scare away the fangirl with your smell, would you now?”

“If only I could be so lucky!” I called back over my shoulder as I headed towards the bathroom. If only I could be so lucky…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TOP’s POV:

Taeyang, Seungri and I were standing in front of the YG Entertainment building, and I’ve never wanted to enter the building less than I do today.

“Let’s get this over and done with,” said Taeyang as he grabbed my sleeve and tugged me towards the entrance. “C’mon Seungri, we’d better hurry; we’re already late!”

“Actually…on second thought, I think I might wait in the car,” I said as I pulled my sleeve from his grasp and bolted like a madman.

Jesus Christ! Not now, Hyung!” shouted Taeyang as he bolted after me. “I thought that we agreed that you were going ahead with this?!”

“I’ve changed my mind!” I yelled as he grabbed my arm and proceeded to drag me back to the building. “NO! I won’t let you take me ALIVE!”

“Oh for #$%@’s sake, Hyung, GROW UP!” shouted an exasperated Taeyang, earning us a few looks from passers-by. “You’re behaving like an immature child!”

We were dressed in hoodies that practically covered our faces and large sunnies so nobody recognised us – fashionable, I know, but we didn’t want to get mobbed by fangirls and we could take off the sunnies once we get inside.

“You can go in there…I’ll stay out here and…admire the view,” I puffed as I grabbed hold of a nearby lamppost and held onto it with all of the strength that I possessed.

“You know what?! I’m sick and tired of you acting like this! You’re supposed to be my Hyung…my role model, and right now you are being a ty example,” raged Seungri as he stormed over to where I was gripping the lamppost and Taeyang was trying to pull me off it.

“Well look up to someone else then!” I snarled back at him before I continued in my struggle with Taeyang. “I never asked to be your role model.”

WHACK! The sting of his slap lingered even after his hand left my face. In shock at his actions, I let go of the lamppost, and Taeyang finally released his grip on me.

“I cannot believe that you just did that…y-you just slapped me!” I said, still shocked that he had had the nerve to hit me.

“I thought that girls only did that in movies!” chuckled Taeyang as he affectionately punched Seungri in the shoulder.

“W-Well…I dunno, it just happened,” mumbled Seungri as he looked up at me nervously. “I-I’m sorry…I didn-”

“It’s fine Seungri,” I laughed, realising the hilarity of what just happened. Seungri slapped me! “I suppose that we’d better go…I don’t want to be slapped again!”

“Bout friggin’ time!” said Taeyang as he shoved me in front of him so that he could make sure that I wouldn’t take off again. I suppose, I wouldn’t be much of a role model if I did, now would I?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TOP’s POV:

“Hey Minzy, how mad is he?” asked Seungri as we passed her and some other random in the hall while heading towards YG’s office.

“OH MY GOD IT’S YOU!!!” shrieked the unnamed girl beside Minzy as she flung herself at me. “I LOVE YOU!!!”

“Uh…Minzy? A hand, please?” I gasped as I tried to pry the crazed fangirl off me.

“Miss Park? Please…step away,” Minzy said as she gently tugged her off me.

“Wait? This is Park Sandara?” said Taeyang with a frown as he inspected the girl while Minzy gripped her arms, preventing her from flinging herself onto me again. “She’s…not what we were expecting.”

“No. I’m Park Bom, Dara’s sister,” she said as she beamed at me and I tried my hardest not to grimace back, but I was relieved that she wasn’t the one I was going on the date with.

“I-It’s nice to meet you,” I said with a forced smile. I hoped with every inch of my heart that her sister wouldn’t be as ‘enthusiastic’ as her.

“It’s nice to meet you, but we really have to go; we’re already late as it is,” said Taeyang as we all slowly backed away. She nodded with a sad pout appearing on her face.

“That’s okay,” she said with a sudden smile. “We’ll be seeing a lot more of each other in the future!”

“I really hope we don’t,” I mumbled quietly to myself as we left Minzy and Park Bom.

“Be grateful that it’s her sister who won!” chuckled Taeyang as he gave me a not-so-reassuring smile.

“We’d better hurry,” said Seungri as we all quickened our pace. “I don’t want to get in trouble again.”

“Wait!” I called out as we were nearly there. They both stopped in their tracks and gave me a look that clearly said ‘what now?’ “I-I need a second…to compose myself. I’ll in right after you…I promise.”

“If you’re not in there in three minutes time, I will personally hunt you down, and then kill you for not showing up,” threatened Taeyang as he grabbed Seungri and ran into YG’s office.

“Thanks for having faith in me!” I called out after them. Well, I suppose, I can’t really blame them; it’s not as if I’ve been very cooperative during all of this.

“I can do this…I-I can do this,” I told myself as I stood in front of YG’s door. “I mean, how bad can she be?”

I pushed open the door to hear the last part of what YG was saying.

“-Why I asked you lot to come I have no idea!” He said exasperated, as he rolled his eyes.

“Because you can’t bear to be without us,” I said with a smirk as I took in the room…and the people in it. “Sorry I’m late, I had some…issues to deal with.”

I tried not to look at the fangirl – I have no idea how I’d react if I did! Thankfully though, she hasn’t tried to throw herself at me – which is a plus – but she hasn’t even turned around to look at me yet, which is weird…

“Hmph! We can discuss that later! But for now, I would like you to meet Miss Park Sandara – I have a feeling that it is YOU who is the lucky one in this circumstance!” said YG with an odd expression on his face as he looked me directly in the eye. I chuckled and that was when I came face-to-face with the lucky fangirl as she turned around.

Big brown eyes were what captured my attention first. Eyes that seemed to be pools of deliciously-melting chocolate, framed by dark, delicately curved lashes, gently resting on pale and creamy skin that looked so smooth that I wanted to trail my fingers down her cheeks and down to her…lips.

Pale pink, the colour of a blush, and from here I could tell that they were plump and soft – so damn kissable! They were curved in a seemingly nervous smile that made her look absolutely adorable – more than she already was!

She twirled a glossy, brown lock of hair around her index finger - it looked like the colour of mocha - as she too, inspected me. Her other hand, clutched the hem of her knee-length floral dress as she shifted from one dainty foot, to the next.

“Careful, Hyung,” said Seungri with a smirk as he watched the two of us study each other silently. “You’re starting to drool!”

Embarrassed, I quickly wiped the sides of my mouth, only to find that my darling macknae was only trying to make a fool out of me. I glared at him and clenched my fists at my sides; I swear, if there wasn’t a girl in the room I would’ve already launched myself at that bastard and beaten the crap out of him.

You’d better watch out, Seungri. Getting revenge is one of my specialities.

I think that he got the message that I was trying to send him when he oh-so-casually moved behind Taeyang. Coward. I looked back to Miss Park, only to find that she was biting her lip and staring at her feet, trying not to make eye contact with me.

“I think that we should give these two some time…to get acquainted,” suggested YG with a smug look on his face as he quickly ushered everyone else out of his office. “Have fun, you two!”

Before he closed the door, Jiyong looked back at me and gave me a sly wink with a ‘go get her’ expression on his face. Rolling my eyes at my best friend, I turned to the other occupant in the room. Miss Park Sandara…

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my darling readers!!!

Sorry that this update took so long...I've just been very busy lately XD

Anyway...I love TOP being such a drama llama in this chappie, and Seungri...he's just so damn funny to write about XD

So lemme know whatcha think of this update!!!

And thanks for sticking by me even though I'm terrible when it comes to updating -_-

I love you guys!! <3

Love Minspro <333

p.s. for those of you who haven't seen my other tabisan fic The Forbidden Love Affair , if you like this fic, then you'll most likely like FLA too!!! ^^