Shopping with Umma D.O ~

Living with the dorks [HIATUS]

Silently, you and D.O walked through a big market.

There were things like fish, vegetables and even Accesoires and toys.

It felt like a mart for everything.

Excited, you looked at the different parts of this big place.

"Uhm ... Yui ? Could you help me here please ?"

D.O's Voice brought you back in reality.

"Sure."

He stood in front of a little booth filled with vegetables.

"We would like to have a bag full of this, and two bags full of that."

As you heard what D.O should pay, your mouth went wide open.

"W-What ?!"

"It's alright. It sure is more that you usally would pay, but remember that we're 13 people right now."

He winked at you and continued his way trough the market.

The both of you bought a lot of food and fresh ingredients.

"D.O ... Excuse me my awkward question, but ... who pays for all this ?"

He stared at you with wide eyes and you quickly looked away.

"Sorry ... I .... Nevermind."

"Well. Chen and Sehun have very paid well jobs. We often ask them to stop working so hard, but well. They kinda like it."

"Jjinja ? Aren't they going to school ? I don't think you have much time and energy for a tiring job after a long day of boring school."

D.O chuckled. 

"Like I said. They like their work. Chen is even a member of a band. And he has enough time to do all three of them."

C-Chen ? The silent one ? Is in a band ?

"Really ? Chen is a bandmember ? Impressive !"

"Yep. I know. He's a singer and a really good one I must say. His voice is really awesome, but sadly he won't sing in our house.

I only heard him once I picked him up from his band practice."

"HE SINGS ?!"

Other people looked weird at you.

You quickly bowed than faced D.O again.

"Really ?"

He nodded.

'He must have a hard time. School, a job and even band practice and such things. How does he handle all of these ? I hope his body can handle all this.

I'll talk with Chen later.'

Besides Chen, another thing interested you.

"D.O ? How do you handle all the guys so well ? I mean you cook for them and even said you're like a mother. Isn't it tiring ?"

D.O chuckled but then smiled .

"I really like the guys, especially Kai for letting me stay in his house. Sure, they are sometimes trouble makers but Hey. They're young. Besides, Kris often helps me to deal with them. And because everyone has a differnet task, it isn't this much of work."

He cuckled again.

"And many things I learnd from my father. He often let my friends stay as I was a kid. He was so kind-hearted. My father even showed me how to cook. It was a wonderful time and I'm very thankful that he teached me this things too."

 

You silently listened but after some time you thought about your father.

He wasn't really kind-hearted and left your family as you were only 5 years old.

Because of this your mother moved back to South Korea.

"Are you alright Yui ?" D.O's voice interrupted your thoughts ... again.

"What ? Yeah. I think so. I just thought about my father and well ... He wasn't this nice like yours."

D.O noticed that your expression changed ... into a sad one.

He decided to not ask you about this.

"Let's go home alright ? It's already late and I'm sure the others are already starving."

You chuckled and walked away from the market - along with D.O.

A few meters before your/Kais home, you saw a little grocery store.

"I'll be right back, alright ? I just want to grab some things."

You told D.O and quickly ran into the store.

Looking through the shelfs you finally found what you searched for.

Chocolate.

You decided to buy it for Sehun because he picked you up from the Train station. 

After you payed for it you quickly left the shop and continued your walk with D.O.

"What did you buy ?"

"Just a little thank you for Sehun."

You smiled widely and short after this, D.O and you arrived at Kais house.

D.O opened the door and shouted:

"We're back !"

 

You went in and took your shoes off before you wanted to drag your backs from the market and Sehuns chocolate in the kitchen.

But you let them fall with a loud gasp.

You're shocked expression was quickly replaced with tears rolling down your cheek.

Finally.