Xiu Min ~

Living with the dorks [HIATUS]

* So Chapter 3 is up now :P Chapter 4 is up too <3 Enjoy reading and please comment <3*

 

The three of you arrived at Kai’s home. It hasn’t changed the 9 Years you were away.
It was still the peaceful house with the big garden, where colorful flowers were.
The façade was still white and the house had big windows.
You saw a little bit of the living room through them, noticing that the furniture had changed.
‘Great. I never liked the old things anyways’ you thought with a big smile.
“GUYS YUI IS HERE!!!!”
A loud, cheerful voice shouted. 
Seconds later, a guy stormed out of the house.
He was cute and had chubby cheeks.
“Annyeonghaseyo ~ you must be Yui right? Kai’s cousin. He told us a lot about you and I’m happy that you’re finally here.”
The guy blurted and grinned widely.
“Y-Yes …. I am Yui. And you are … ?”
“YAH ! Min Seok, I told you to be polite and calm instead of being all hyper.”
Se Hun shouted.
“How often did I tell you to call me Xiu Min ????? Aish ~”
‘This Min Seok … Xiu Min whatever Guy seems to be … kind of energetic’
“Well, because of my ‘good friend’ Se Hun there, you already know my name, but ….
Please … Never call me Min Seok. 
Xiu Min, is the name”
He said and winked at you.
“Oh. Alright” 
You grinned back.
“Ah. And let me help you with your luggage.”
This Xiu Min guy said and already went to get your things.
He dragged them inside and you followed him quietly.
You two walked trough the living room.
 
It was really comfortable there. 
In the middle of it, was a big sofa. It was white and had several pillows in it.
There could nearly fit 15 people on.
In front of the sofa, was a big TV. 
In a corner stood a large Bookshelf and next to that, a table with a lot of books on it.
The room was also decorated with flowers and some pictures.
Because of the big windows, the room was filled with bright light.
You wanted to go as you saw a big picture hanging on the wall.
 
It showed Kai and you as you were kids.
You wore a beautiful dress and it matched your skin perfectly.
Kai wore just some trousers and was shirtless.
This day was the last day before you moved to your mother.
You and Kai were the best friends on earth and you still were.
But after moving, you hadn’t this much time to visit him so you never saw him in these 9 years. 
Immediately, you started to wonder how Kai looks like now.
You must admit that you missed him like crazy and that you now were really thankful that your mum sent you here.
 
“Yui, are you alright ?”
Xiu Mins Voice brought you back from your memories.
“W-What ? Yes … I just thought about something.”
Xiu Min recognized the sad tone in your voice and looked at the picture of you and Kai.
“This is you right ? Kai often told me how beautiful you were back then and that he can t wait to see you now. 
I must admit he was right.
Don’t worry too much, you’ll see him soon. 
Should we continue dragging your things upstairs ? 
And then I’ll show you around a bit ok ?”
Xiu Min really lit up your mood. 
He was a friendly and kind guy and you were sure, that you two would get along really well.
You felt comfortable around him and continued your way upstairs. 
 
As Xiu Min opened the last door of the corridor, you gasped.
“Is … this my room ?”
It was really big and the wand was strawberry-red.
Even if the room was quite empty, you loved it.
“Yeah … We wanted to buy some furniture but sadly even Kai didn’t know what you would like.”
You chuckled. 
“That’s ok. I mean there is a bookshelf, a bed, a desk and a closet. Look, I even have a wonderful view from my window.
It’s perfect.”
Happy that you liked your room, Xiu Min dropped your Luggage and stood in your doorframe. 
“Who … painted the walls ?” 
“Uhm - I think that was Chen, but the idea had Kai. 
He told us how much you love Strawberries and that we should paint your walls like this.”
You were touched. Kai even remembered this.
How sweet of him <3
“C-Chen ? Who’s that ?”
“You don’t know him ? Hmmm ~ He’s one of Kai’s friends of course. Well … Do you know anybody else beside Kai ?
Don’t tell me he didn’t tell you that you’ll live with 12 boys!”
“Aniyo. I already know that. But besides Kai, … I know Lu Han and Se Hun. “
“Ah. Well besides them and me, there are Chen, Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao and Lay. Some of them are coming tomorrow. 
They visited their family or friends during the summer break. 
Kai did leave today to get something … “
You were nervous now. How should you face the guys ?
Maybe they don’t like you or don’t want girls in their house.
‘Why isn’t Kai here’ you thought.
“Well. I should show you the rest of the house. Come.”
Xiu Min walked away. 
 
Still nervous, you followed him. 
“On this floor are the other rooms of the boys.
Next to you is Kai and Chanyeols room.
Next to them Baekhyun and D.O.
Next to them Se Hun and Lu Han.
On the other side of the corridor is Lay and Suho’s room.
Here sleep Tao and Kris.
And exactly in front of your room, is Chens and mine one.
Don’t worry. You will remember the names quickly.”
He chuckled and went downstairs.
You followed him back to the living room, but this time he went through it and entered another room.
 
The kitchen.
It was a big and clean room.
“This is D.O’s 2nd home. You will meet him either here or in his room. He cooks for everyone and that really well.
His food is the best and without him, we all would starve badly.”
You smiled as you noticed how comfortable you were with Xiu Min. It was very kind of him to show you around and so on.
“So if you want to know something about the kitchen, you should ask D.O … not me.”
You nodded and Xiu Min left the room again.
 
“The two doors here in the corridor on the 1st floor, lead into the bathrooms. Yeah. There are only two ones but I hope you don’t mind.”
You shook your head and told him that you were totally fine with that.
“I think you already know how the garden looks, it hasn’t really changed a lot. 
Kai insisted that the garden should be as he was when you left.
But sadly this guy hasn’t a clue about Garden work, so we did the whole work.”
 
Amazed by the fact that Kai didn’t want to change anything about the garden, you smiled widely.
“Thank you for helping Kai Oppa. I’m sure he’s really thankful to have friends like you.”
Xiu Min flashed you a smile.
“We’re like a big family and care for each other. Please know that we also see you as our family now.
So if something bothers you, don’t hesitate to tell us.
Alright ?”
 
You were touched by so much Kindness. 
Xiu Min was such a sweet and caring person and you were thankful that he offered you this.
“Kamsahamnida Xiu Min ~ I’ll remember this if I have any questions or problems.”
“Alright. And please, call me Oppa.” 
He said and grinned widely.
“O-Ok. Xiu Min …. Oppa.”
“AIGOOO ! How adorable.” 
He squealed and pinched your cheeks.