"Morning Honey ~"

Living with the dorks [HIATUS]

You opened your eyes only to see the sunlight brightly shining into your room.

Today was the day that would change your life, but not as you wanted it to. 

Well, without thinking twice your mother booked a flight to Hawaii. She really wanted to take you with her but your new schoolyear is going to start and you knew that she of course knew this too.

Not wanting to leave you alone, she called your cousin and told him you would live there for a while *one year *cough**

Yeah ~ she told him that not asked or something like this. The thing IS that your cousin lives with 11 other boys and your mum doesn't even know this. Sometimes you wonder if she would even care, because she wants a boyfriend for you so badly. But well YOU care !! 11 BOYS ?!?

A loud sound interrupted your thoughts. Rubbing your eyes you stood up and went out of your room. With a loud yawn you arrived in the kitchen.

"Morning Honey ~" Your mother greeted and continued to make ... yeah ~ whatever she made.

"Morning. What are you doing ?" You asked still tired.

She turned around and gave you a weird look. "You know that you're going to your cousin today or ? And well ... I sadly can't drive you there because of some issues with the airport. So I bought train tickets and now I'm making your food for the trip."

W-What ?! By train ! It's taking 4 hours to travel there and you HATE Trains.

"B-But muuuum ~"

" You're taking the train. Now shower and dress up. We must leave in 30 minutes. You're such a sleepyhead ... ah and I already packed your things. And now hurry up ok ?"

Dumbfounded you walked back to your room. You really need a hot shower now, so you slipped under the shower and relaxed for a bit.

As you finished you dressed up and added some light make-up. After this you took your IPod and your handy and placed them in your backpack.

You went downstairs to grab your food , what you packed in your backpack too. You added a water bottle and your headphones. Then your phone vibrated ... "Great .." you mumbled and took it out of your backpack. You had a message from your cousin:

From: Your favourite cousin

To: Well You ^^

'Sup Cousin ? I'm happy that you're coming today <3 So write me when you arrive at our train station so that we can pick you up alright ? ;) Bye ~ - Kai

 

"Yui ~ Are you coming or what ?" Your mum yelled from the outside.

Yup ~ You're not a full Korean, your half Japanese and half Korean. You father thought this name would match well, and you kinda liked it too.

Quickly, you took your luggagge and went to your mothers car.

"We have to hurry. I only have 15 minutes left because I must do some things before flying. The trainstation is not this near."

Your mum cried and started the car. 

You quickly placed your things in the junk before you sat down on the frontseat.

As you arrived at the train station, your mum placed your luggage on the ground, gave you your tickets and a quick kiss. 

"Have Fun Sweetheart ~" She said and left .... Just like this.

She wouldn't see you in a year and she left like THIS.

Sighing, you scanned the place. The outside was really beautiful decorated with flowers and lights.

On top of the building was a huge Clock wich showed 9:52 am.

'Way too early to be up' You thought and took your suitcases.

Damn - Your things were really heavy and it took you a while to drag them all inside.

As you entered the waiting area, you placed your things on a bench and went to look when your train is going to arive.

10:03 am ... Great. That's not enough time to grab at least a coffee or something like this.

Daydreaming, you went back to your luggage.

"OUCH!"

Your gaze went to the ground where a brown-haired guy sat.

'Did I ... bump into him ?'

"Ah ... Mianhaeyo. Are you okay ?"

The guy looked up and flushed you a quick smile.

"Uhm ... Yeah. Sorry for bumping into you. I must have been daydreaming again and yeah ..."

You chuckled and flashed him a wide smile.

"Oh trust me, I know what you mean."

Then an awkward silence appeared.

"Yeah .... Uhm ... I guess I should go and catch my train. Well ... Bye."

And with this he left. .... O.O YOUR TRAIN !!!!

Shocked, you turned around to face the clock.

9:59 am ! '' you cursed and ran back to your luggage in the wait area.

You quickly grabbed them and run as fast as you could to your platform.

As you arrived there, the train arrived too.

Panting you entered it and immediately sat down on a 4-passenger seat.

Yeah ~ you knew it was kinda rude but you had so much luggage and many other seats were already taken.

Happy, that you got your train in time, you took your IPod out of your backpack and plugged your headphones on.

4 long hours. Aish !!! Well you couldn't change it now, so you closed your eyes and dozed off as the train slowly started to move.