Trains ....

Living with the dorks [HIATUS]

*Annyeonghaseyo :P So I can't find a matching title for this chappie >.< so I just called it ...  well that ^^ I hope you like this chapter ~ so ENJOY READING IT*

 

"A-Hem ...."

.

.

.

"Uhm- " 

Aish ~ what was this sound ?

You opened your eyes, only to find the guy wich bumped into you, standing there.

He looked shy and his gaze immediately went to the ground.

"Uhm ... Yes?" You asked.

The guy looked up again and made the cutest face I had ever seen.

"Well - I just wanted to ask you, if I could sit here ? The train is full and every seat is taken. And because your sitting on a 4-passenger seat, I thought you may could ... let me sit there too."

As you stared at him, totally amazed by his cuteness, his gaze went down again.

You thought he was like a little lost puppy. Those eyes were so pleading and you just couldn't say no.

"Of course. Just let me pack some things away so that you have enough space for yours." You flashed him a warm smile and started packing some of your suitcases away.

He looked happy and started to help me putting away my things. 

Altough, it wasn't much space there, you two felt comfortable.

"By the way, I'm Lu Han. " His eyes shined and he smiled widely.

"Nice to meet you Lu Han. I'm Yui."

"Yui ? So you're not Korean ?"

"Well, not fully. I'm half Japanese, half Korean. But I live in Korea since I'm 5 years old. And my Korean is way better than my Japanese too."

He laughed at your last sentence.

"Ah I see. Yes, your Korean is really good."

.

.

.

After this the awkward silence appeared again.

"Oh. And sorry again for bumping into you back then. I didn't mean to, I just was away with my thoughts."

Ah. He still cared about that. You already forgot that, because it didn't hurt you.

"Gwenchana ! I already forgot about that." You flashed him another smile.

-----------------------------

You talked for nearly two hours about you and your family, about him and even exchanged numbers.

But you started to feel tired and your eyes grew heavier with each minute.

Without knowing you drifted off to dreamland and didn't notice that Lu Han chuckled about that.

"Good night, Yui - ah ~ "

After 10 minutes you started to feel cold and snuggled closer into your seat.

Lu Han noticed that too and a idea crossed his mind.

-----------------------------

The annoying sound of your mobile Phone woke you up.

'Strange ... It's so warm' 

You remembered freazing to death (:P) before you drifted off to sleep-

Then you noticed a grey hoddie on top of you.

'How ....'

Slowly you looked up and stared right into Lu Hans eyes.

"Morning Yui - ah. Did you sleep well ?"

'Did ... he ..... ?'

"Uhm ... Yeah. Until my phone interrupted my precious sleep." You growled.

You searched in your backpack and took your phone out.

> 1 NEW MESSAGE <

From: Kaiiiiiiii OPPAAAA xD

To: My precious Cousin Yui <3

 

Annyeong <33333

You know I love you right ? And that I'm such a good cousin that you would forgive me everything 'right ?

So ~ I can't pick you up ... Sadly, some things changed and I must drive somewhere to get them right again.

But don't worry ;) Your Cousin already arranged someone who picks you up :P

My friend will come over and don't worry he's really a good guy.

At first he's maybe a little bit ... well ..... akward xD But only because he don't likes strangers.

If you get to know him more, you'll like him too. TRUST ME <3

 

So and because of the guys -> Don't worry too much :)

They are all good guys and I would never let them harm you, you know.

 

In Love <3

YOUR KAI :3

 

-------------------------------

"Wow .... that's so typical him ..." You mumbled.

"Who ?"  A voice interrupted you thoughts about your 'precious cousin'.

"Just someone I know ..."

"I see ... Say Yui - ah, where are you going ? I'm going to Seoul and meet my wonderful friends there. And you ?"

As he started to brabble these things out, you couldn't help but giggle a bit.

He seemed so cute and even the fact that he only knows you for 4 hours didn't changed his mood.

He was all bubble and cute.

"Well, I'm driving to Seoul too. I'm going to attend a schoolyear there, before driving back to my Umma."

"Really ? That's great ! So we can stay tuned and visit each other. YAY! And I just thought we would live faaaaar apart from each other and never ever would see each other again. Well, but now I'm happy because I know that we live in the same city."

As he brabbled all these things out, you noticed that you already made a good friend.

And this at your first day in Seoul.

You smiled widely.

"What ? Did I said something funny ?" Lu Han asked kinda irritated.

"Aniyo. I'm just happy that I already have a friend in Seoul."

At the word 'friend' Lu Hans face lit up and he smiled wholeheartly back.

'Yeah ~ I think this year is truly different from the others. But I already feel that it will be a good year'

You thought and continued chatting with Lu Han.