Chapter 6

Graphic's Love

The next morning, "Ah!" I stretched my hands widely and yawned. I looked at the watch, "7.35" I said, stood up and went to the bathroom. Then, I went down to make some breakfast for me and my brother. I cook an omelette and bacon then headed to the dining room. A few minutes later, my brother went down. "Uh, Seul Hee! You woke up early" Hyun Seok said. I took a glance at him then continued eating without saying anything. "Heh, rude" he said then sat infront of me. "Kyaa, bacon and omelette! Baek Hyun surely will love this!" he beamed, while I fronwed, "Huh?" he looked at me and chuckled, "Nothing" then he continued eating. 

Then, I receieved a text message from Shin Young. "Who's that?" Hyun Seok asked. "Friend" I said.

From : Shin Young

             Seul Hee! Let's shopping! I'm bored ;) 

Sent to : Shin Young

              Oh, sure! I'll get ready first, okay?

I quickly went to my bedroom and changed my attire. I wear this ;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT72NFwd4Dd_To_POfzoB9

I went down and waited for Shin Young. Then, Hyun Seok popped out from my back. "Girl or Boy?" he asked. "Girl" I replied. "Pretty or Ugly?" he asked again. I turned to him, "Yah, it's Shin Young. You know her right?" I said annoyingly. "Ah, Shin Young. Hm, tell her that I miss her" he grinned and walked away. "What the--?" I said. 

A few minutes later, she arrived. "Shin Young!" I beamed and walked towards her car. "Hey!" she smiled. "Let's go!" she added and drove off to the shopping mall.

While at the shopping mall, "Hey, let's eat first. I didn't take the breakfast yet" Shin Young said while rubbed her stomach. "Aigoo, okay then" I smiled and we went to the restaurant and ordered some foods. Then, our foods served. We ate peacefully and silently. Then, I broke the silence, "Seul Hee, Hyun Seok said he missed you" I said without looking up. Seul Hee stopped eating and put down her fork and spoon and sighed. "Heh, right~" she responded then continued eating. "Okay" I shrugged while stoppled my food.

After the dish, we went to jewelry store. "Hey, look at the case you like. My treat. I want to go somewhere else" Shin Young said. I nodded and she walked away. I walked around the jewelry stores, then my eyes stuck on the Hello Kitty's bracelet. "Kyaa, so cute" I beamed silently. I picked it up and studied the bracelet. "You want that one?" a voice from behind said. "Uh?" I turned and saw Baek Hyun. "Hmm" I slightly nodded and looked down. "Let me pay for you" he smiled and took the bracelet. My eyes widened, "Uh, no, no, no. My friend will be here shortly" I said and took back the bracelet. "Hmm? Where is she?" he asked while tilted his head to the left. "Um, going somewhere. I don't know" I shrugged bluntly and he nodded. "Where is SHE?" I wondered around. 

 

Shin Young's POV

"Hey, look at the case you like. My treat. I want to go somewhere else" I said, she nodded. I rushed out from the store and walked somewhere. "I just want to be alone for a moment, Seul Hee. This is all your fault! You shouldn't talk about your bro" I thought and pouted. After I get tired of walking, I went back at the store. I saw Seul Hee with... B-Baek Hyun? "Why is HE here? Why?!" I thought and stopped infront of the store. Then, Seul Hee called me, "Oh Shin Young! There you are!" she said and walked towards me, while I'm still staring at Baek Hyun, and caught him staring at me too. "Uh, what should I do?" I heaved out a sighed. "Yah! Who are you staring at?" Seul Hee asked, a bit irritated. I turned to Seul Hee and fake a smile at her.

 

Baek Hyun's POV

"Well, where is she?" I asked, while Seul Hee searched for her. "I don't know" she replied and twisted to the left. "Hmm, should I just pay for it?" "NO" she replied, harsher than before. "Okay" I shrugged while leaning against the wall. After a few minutes, "Oh Shin Young! There you are!" she said and walked away. "Wait, Shin Young? That girl? I wondered and looked out the store. "Yes, SHE is here. What is she doing here?" I thought to myself. I caught her staring at me, but didn't realize that I was staring at her in the same time. After 5 seconds having a staring competition, she looked away. I let out a big sigh and followed Seul Hee but I can't faced her now. "Hey, Seul Hee. I'm going now. My friends will wait for me" I said, she nodded and I rushed off. I hold my chest that was racing. "Why did you appeared again, Seul Hee? Why?" I closed my eyes and sighed.

End of POVs

 

"Hm, who is she staring to?" I wondered and followed Shin Young's eyes. "Yah! Who are you staring at?" I asked, feeling a bit irritated after she left me. She smiled, "Nothing" she said then faced the floor. "Heh, right~" I pouted then grabbed her hand, "Pay this" I pointed at Hello Kitty's bracelet. She nodded and pay for the bracelet. "Happy?" she asked and I beamed. She chuckled and then we walked out from the store. She sent me home from the shopping mall.

"Bye, Seul Hee. See you tomorrow!" she smiled, "Okay! Bye" I said and smiled back. Before I closed her car door, my front door swung open. "Seul Hee! Shin Young!" Hyun Seok beamed and walked towards her car. "Bwo?" I asked exasperatedly. "Did you buy anything for me?" he asked while doing his aegyo. "No" I bluntly replied. I turned to Shin Young again and waved at her. I closed her door and left Hyun Seok outside. I went into the kitchen and took some drinks. A few minutes later, Hyun Seok went in with his face fell. "Hm?" I cringed my eyebrows. "What's up with him?" I wondered and took a last sip of my water.

 

Hyun Seok's POV

"Did you buy anything for me?" I asked while doing my cutest aegyo. "No" she bluntly replied and I frowned. "Heh, this girl" I mummbled which she can't heard it at all. She waved at Shin Young and went in, ignoring me, "Ah, really this girl" I pouted.

Then, I turned to Shin Young, she's also trying to ignored me. "Heh, not you Shin Young" I walked towards her car and rest my arm on the window pane. "Hey pretty, miss me?" I winked at her. She looked away and replied "N-No" "Aw, don't be too arrogant" I smirked. "I'm going" she started the car and went forward a bit, make me quickly went backward. She took a glanced at me and drove off. I sighed, "Why can't she understand me?" and once more took a glanced at her car and went in. "Hm?" I turned to Seul Hee and saw her questioned face. I ignored her and went into my room. I lied down on my bed and put my arm on my forehead. "She must be hated me" I closed my eyes and thinked about it.

 

Shin Young's POV

Hyun Seok turned to me, make a shivers ran down my spine. I tried to looked away when suddenly he said, "Heh, not you Shin Young" I turned to him and he walked towards my car and rest his arm on my window pane. "Hey pretty, miss me?" he said while winking at me. I felt the shiver is getting stronger. I quickly looked away and replied "N-No" I stuttered. "Shin Young! Relax!" I thought to myself. "Aw, don't be too arrogant" he said. "I have to go now, you idiot!" I thought. "I'm going" I said and my car. "What the-- He did not move yet?" I narrowed my eyes. I move forward a bit and he quickly went backwards. I took a glanced at him and drove off. My eyes started to watery and I bit my lower lips that was shaking. "Please don't cry Shin Young!" I sighed and controlled my tears.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Late post! Sowi readers. I have an author blocked for a days. Besides, I can't surf the Internet at all times. Mianhae.

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)