Chapter 2

Graphic's Love

"Hey, let's go home now. It's 5:30 p.m. already," Shin Young said as she cleaned up her desk and put her posters and banners on the right place.

"Never mind, you can go first. I've more requester than you, heh," I while my eyes were stucked on the computer.

"Fine. Don't get back to late, okay?" she said and I nodded. "Bye, see you tomorrow!" she waved and walked out from the office.

"Alone in the office, again," I sighed. 

***

Then, "My works here is done! Hmm, what time is it now?" as I looked at my watched.

"WHAT?! It's 09:30 p.m. already?! I should get back at seven! Darn it!" I put my files orderly and the posters and banners near my desk. I took out the keys from my pocket and locked the shop. I went out then shivering

"Uh, what a c-cold night today," I took my jacket and wrap my body. I walked towards my car. I started the car but it won't started. "Damn you, car!" I cursed under my breath.

Suddenly, I heard some slow voices behind my back but I just think positively. "Hmm, don't mind about it, Seul Hee," I said to myself. But the voices became closer and closer. I felt so scared and make the wrong decision, I turned around.

I could see 5 boys standing behind me. I bit my lower lips. Then, one of the member walked towards me.

"Hey, sweetie. Alone huh?" as his hand started to leaned over my face.

"Don't..touch me," I said as I clenched my fist tight.

"Aw, what's wrong? Scared? Don't worry, I won't hurt you," he hold my wrist tight.

I wanted to pull away but he was too strong.

"Hey, you're cute," he leaned his face closer to mine and all I could do is close my eyes, hoping there's nothing bad gonna happened. He pushed me against the wall.

"Please go away," I said with fear.

"I said don't worry, I won't hurt you," he put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Suddenly, a fist went up to his face. I quickly open my eyes and saw him on the floor, enduring the pain. I turned and saw a guy who's wearing a cap and a jacket. My eyes stucked on him.

"Don't disturb her," he said and pulled me behind him.

"Who are you?!" one of the member said while trying to help the man in pain.

"You don't need to know who I am. You guys just have to get lost," he said bravely.

"How can he be very brave although he's alone while they're 5 of them?" I thought.

He gave them a death glare. I don't know why but 5 of them ran away.

"Wow, he's good" I said to myself. After they ran away, he faced me but I couldn't see his face clearly.

"Thanks," I said while smiling.

"YAH! WHY SHOULD YOU HARM YOURSELVES WITH STAYING OUT AT NIGHT ALONE?!" he yelled at me, that make me widened my eyes.

"I..I.." I looked down as my eyes started to watery. Then, he suddenly softened.

"I'm.. s-sorry," he said but I shook my head.

"That's okay, it's my fault anyway," I said while wiping my tears.

"Come, I'll accompany you," he said. I looked up, and I could see his smiles but not his face.

"He has such a wonderful smile," I thought.

***

30 minutes later, I've reached home. I thanked him for being with me. Well, I'm kind of tired but him beside me makes me felt safe and happy. He gave me a warm smile.

"Um, I better go now" he said.

"Wait, would you mind if I ask you something?"

"No, I don't mind. What is it?" he questioned.

"Um, what is your name? And why did you covered your face with your cap?" I bit my lower lips. He just chuckled.

"Why did you ask?" he inquired.

"Well, I might not gonna meet you again, so is it okay?" instead of answering his question, I shot him a question back. He smiled.

"Okay, I'm Byunghun or you can call me L.Joe. The reason I covered my face is because...well, I can't tell you. It's my personal affairs," he grinned, while I pouted.

"Fine, uh, you better go now. It's getting late," I proclaimed.

"Okay, bye" he waved and walked away.

I grinned, "I'm curious about his look. He must be so handsome with his smiles I saw just now," I shrugged and went in.

"Seul Hee, why did you went home late?" my brother, Hyun Seok went out of his room and asked all of a sudden.

"Uhm..well, I've lots of works to do. Many posters that I've to finished today," I replied without looking at him.

"Really? Then who did you talked to just now? And where is your car?" he questioned me.

I frowned, "Did you spying on me? Okay seriously, what is wrong with you?" my voice started to raise. "Ugh, listened, I love you as my brother, but stop being so over-protective," I continued and straightly went to my room.

"Uh, omma why did you gave me this over-protective brother? So annoying," I sighed exasperatedly and bumped my body onto my comfy bed. A few minutes later, my eyes slightly closed and I fell asleep. "Hope tomorrow will be nice day as today," 


Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)