Chapter 4

Graphic's Love

A few minutes later, I arrived. "Thanks," I said and smiled at him, while he just nodded.

 

"Yah, what's the problem?" I asked curiously.

 

"Nothing, heh. Why? You worried about me?" he smirked and I frowned.

 

"Nah, find then, if you don't wanna tell me," I turned and walked away.

 

Suddenly, Baek Hyun grabbed my hand and dragged me into his arms.

 

I was so shocked. "Baek Hyun?" I called his name.

 

"Just... let's be like this for a while," he said as he hugged me tighter.

 

My heart skipped very fast. "Uh, what's wrong with you, Seul Hee? And what's wrong with him? We just met and he... already have a feelings towards me?" I wondered while still in his embrace.

 

Then, the door swung open and I quickly broke the hug. My brother was infront of the door. He smiled, "Yay, you're home! Well, I'm feeling a bit bored here, heh," he chuckled alone while Baek Hyun and I kept silence.

 

Then, I make my way to the front door and went in, leaving the two guys out there. 

 

Baek Hyun's POV

I can't control myself. UGH, what a stupid me. I shouldn't hugged her. She must be so shocked and she might don't want to meet me anymore. But why did I hugged her? Do I already have a feelings towards her? No, it can't be. I just meet her. "Ugh, babo babo babo!" I mentally yelled at myself while seeing her walking in. What should I do now? *THUMP THUMP THUMP* Why is my heart beat so fast after hugging her? Uhm, I hope she would be okay when I met her again.

 

"Baek Hyun, come here," his brother said to me and I nodded.

 

Hyun Seok's POV

Seul Hee was walking in without saying anything to me. What happened? There's something fishy here. Seul Hee was redden and Baek Hyun was too! Hmm, did they ki-- No, no, no. It will never happened. Seul Hee never kiss a guy before. Then, what is it? Then I saw Baek Hyun standing infront of the gate like a statue. I quickly called him.

 

"Baek Hyun, come here," and he nodded. I invited him into the house, while he still kept silence.

 

He and I sat on the sofa. I broke the silence, "What happen between you and Seul Hee?" he stared at me.

 

"N-nothing h-hyung," he stuttered.

 

"Really? Then, why Seul Hee acting like that?" I shot him a question again.

 

"I don't know, hyung," he looked down.

 

"Yah, just tell me. I don't bite," I said with curiosity.

 

"Well, it happens just now," he told me the whole story and I nodded.

 

Then, "Just a hug? Why didn't you kiss her on the lips?" I and his eyes were widened. I chuckled, "Hmm, you better go home now. And I'll go talk to her. But! Promise me, you won't do the skinship again, arasso?" I said firmly and he nodded. He left the house and I wondered "Aigoo, Seul Hee is too afraid of love," I thought and went to her room.

 

I went to her room and saw her on her desk, reading. "Seul Hee?"

 

"Hmm?" she looked at me.

 

"Well, I've heard what happened," I said and sat on her bed. She kept silence and I can feel that she was trembled. I smiled, "You don't have to be afraid about it, dear," she tilted her head. "Well, I know I shouldn't make you have a date with someone you don't know right?"

 

She turned bright and beamed, "Yes, that's true oppa,"

 

"And I think I should be an over-protective brother again, then?" I teased, her eyes widened.

 

"NO!" she yelled and I laughed. I saw her sighing.

 

"Aw, how cute," I chuckled and she stucked out her tongue. "Hmm, okay. Bye, sleep well," I winked and left.

 

End of POV

 

I sighed. My heart beat faster than ever. "Uh, why am I like this?!" I hit my head hard. "Ugh, please forget about him, Seul Hee," I pleaded to myself. I heaved out a sighed. After a few minutes, I felt bored. I took my jacket and went out of my room. "Oppa, I'm going out," as I took his car key and opened the door.

 

"Yah, yah! Where are you going? It's late night," my brother blocked my way.

 

"Huh, being over-protective again, huh?" I narrowed my eyes.

 

"But it's dangerous for a girl to went out alone," he proclaimed.

 

"Fine, you follow me," I said and walked away. I heard a 'yes' sound and I turned, and saw him with his fist up. I cringed my eyebrow, "Coming or not?"

 

"Okay okay okay," he ran to me and we went in. "Bring me to my shop," I said coolly.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because my car IS THERE" I emphasized the word 'is there' and he nodded. 

 

15 minutes later, we arrived there.

 

"Oppa, please checked my car," I told him and he frowned.

 

"Yah, why didn't you said that your car broke down? I didn't bring any tool, you kid," he sighed.

 

"Fine, go take it from home and I'll wait here,"

 

"What?!"

 

"GO" he nodded and left.

 

"Heh, such an easy guy," I murmured. Then I leaned on the wall and sat down. "I hope he is not late," I started to shiver although I'm wearing a thick jacket.

 

Suddenly, I felt something wrapped around me and I looked up. "Byunghun!" I squeled and stood up.

 

"Call me L.Joe. It sounds weird you calling me with my real name," he said, while still wearing the cap.

 

"What? Byunghun is better, BYUNGHUN," I teased and chuckled. Then there was a silent moment. I secretly glanced at him and he looked at me,

 

"What?"

 

"Heh, nothing," I smiled. "How cute," I thought.

 

30 minutes later, my brother arrived. "Oh Seul Hee, thank god you're safe," then he turned to Byung-- I mean L.Joe who is standing next to me. "Who is this?" my brother asked coldly and I gave him a serious look.

 

"Wae? He's my friend," I proclaimed.

 

"Really? Well, I don't like him," my eyes widened.

 

"Yah, why?" I replied.

 

"Because he's a disrespect person," "Uh?" I wondered.

 

"Ah, he didn't bowed and introduce yourself makes you don't like him, huh?" and he nodded. "Byunghun, introduce yourself please,"

 

"Annyeong, sir. I'm Lee Byunghun. Nice to meet you," he bowed.

 

"Well, hello. Nice to meet you too, Byunghun-sshi. *turned to me* Is he your new boyfriend?" my brother suddenly asked that stupid question.

 

"Bwoh?! No, he's my new friend," I proclaimed and blushed.

 

"Oh really? Hmm, why is he hiding his face? Can't I look at him?" he questioned while L.Joe kept quiet.

 

"Er, L.Joe, can you opened your cap for a while? That's okay, no one is here. Just us," I appealed. I could hear he sighing. And he slowly open the cap.

 

My eyes widened, "What an angelic face he had," I thought as I kept staring at him. My brother caught me staring at him and fakely cough.

 

"*ahem* Seul Hee, what's wrong with your eyes? Glued to something?" he teased and I turned to him, blushed.

 

"N-nothing," as I took a glanced at L.Joe and he's blushing too. "Omo, he's blushing, so cute. Wait, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME?" I hit my head hard and L.Joe chuckled.

 

"Yah, you guys are having an eye-contact conversation right?" my brother interrupted us. My hands quickly went up and hit his head.

 

"Oww!" L.Joe and I just chuckled and we stared at each other again. "Aigoo, what is seriously wrong with me?" 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)