Chapter 3

Graphic's Love

The next day, I opened my eyes and looked at my watch. "08:20 a.m." I mumbled. I went straight to my bathroom and take a bath. Before I went in, my door swung open. "Uh?" I wondered.

"Seul Hee, wide awake?" my brother smiled happily and I nodded. "I've made you breakfast" he continued.

"Okay" I said. "Uh, what makes him so happy today?" I thought.

15 minutes later, I went downstairs. My brother smiled and and patted a seat beside him.

"Here, Seul Hee," he said and I sat beside him. "Let's eat," he playfully said and scoop some rice and put it on my plate.

"Yah, Hyun Seok," I called his name with a serious tone. "Are you sick? Why are you being so happy and nice to me all of the sudden?" I asked.

"Hey, sweetie, you've forgotten already huh?" he chuckled and pinched my cheek. "Today is your birthday, dear. Aigoo, you forgot your own birthday, hmm?"

I widened my eyes, "Today is my...b-birthday?" I face-palmed myself.

"Yes, and was it wrong for an adoptive brother treat his adoptive sister nicely on her birthday?" he have a huge grin on his face. "Oh, let's eat, later I'm gonna bring you somewhere and meet someone," he said and continued to eat. "Somewhere? Where? Someone? Who?" I wondered.

Then, I went upstairs to change my usual clothes to a clothes that . I wore a grey cloak type t-shirt with a pair of jeans shorts. 

I took my sling bag and went downstairs humming happily. I could see my brother wore a black jacket and a white printed t-shirt with a pair of long jeans.

"I never know that he's this good looking," I thought and chuckled silently. 

He turned to me and smiled. "Let's go," he took the car keys and started the car. I went in and he drove the car carefully. There were a silence between us.

Then, I broke the silence. "Where are we going?" I asked. 

My brother smiled and said, "Just wait and see,"

Then, the car filled with silence again. I took my earphone and plug it in my ears while looking out the window. A few minutes later, we arrived at the place.

I went out of the car curiously. I saw an Italian restaurant.

"Hyun Seok--"

"Call me oppa please? I want to heard it once or more from you," he cut my words and smiled.

"Hyun Seok o-oppa, what are we doing here. We had just finished our breakfast, right?" I wondered.

"Hmm, if you don't want to eat, let's went somewhere. Maybe the park?" he said.

"Are we a siblings or couples?" I asked with annoyance on my face.

"Well, we're siblings. And now we're having a 'siblings' date'," he chuckled and I narrowed my eyes. "Heh, let's go," he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we walked to the park. 

While we were in the park, I could see many couples holding hands, hugging and the worst part was kissing. My jaw dropped and my eyes stucked on Hyun Seok. "What are we doing here? Uh, seriously," I cursed under my breath.

"Hmm, I know what are you thinking about. Well, we're not gonna be couples but you will" he said and smiled. He took my hand and we walked to the park. You could hear some lonely girls squealing.

"Oh, that guy is very adorable,"

"That girl is lucky. I envy her," 

I eyed them and mouthed; we're not couples. But they kept squealing and make me annoyed. I sensed Hyun Seok's eyes was on me, smiling, but I ignored him. "Let's get out of here," I pleaded but he shook his head. "He'll be here in a minute," I was so shocked at his sentence. "He? A GUY?!" I yelled in my head. 

"Ah, there he is," Hyun Seok pointed to a guy who is wearing a dark blue coat with a plain white t-shirt with a cap and a pair of jeans and I followed his finger. From far away, the guy gave me a mischievous smile, make my heart thumped. 

"Who the hell is that?" I pinched Hyun Seok's arm violently and he screamed in pain.

"Oww! That's hurt!" he rubbed his arm and pouted. He spoke up, "Hmm, well Seul Hee, you said you don't want me to be over-protactive towards you right?" he said and I kept silence. "So, if you be in relationship with him, I don't have to look over you," he continued, make your eyes widened.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I--" my words cut off when the guy came and stand beside me.

"Annyeong, hyung," he bowed infront Hyun Seok. "Annyeong, Seul Hee~" while he looked at me and winked. I gave him a death glare, but he just chuckled.

"Well, I better get going now," Hyun Seok said.

"W-Where are you going? You can't left me here," I pleaded.

"Nevermind, he'll look after you," Hyun Seok smiled and kissed my forehead. He bid a goodbye and went off.

"THAT GUY IS SO DEAD!" I thought in my freaking mad mind. "Umm, let's go," he took my hand and we sat on the bench.

"What the? Who are you to hold my hand like that?" I let of my grip from his hand and he nodded.

"Well, what should we do first?" he asked.

Then, I snapped my fingers and said, "I know! I know!"

He chuckled and asked, "What is it?"

"I wanna go... home!" I said and his face fell.

"Hmm, I know you're not used with this but I'll take care of you. Oh and anyway, Happy Birthday," he smiled and I sighed.

"You're adorable, you know. Well, I'm lucky 'cause your brother chose me to be your boyfriend" he grinned.

"You wish" I murmured and he pouted.

"Um, what about...amusement park?" he suggested. "Whatever," I sighed and nodded. He smiled and took my hand as I widened my eyes at his sudden action. 

While at the amusement park, he still holding my hand, makes me feels uncomfortable.

"Uh, can you let go of my hand?" I asked as I tried to pull my hand away but he was too strong.

"Heh, no," he gave me a short reply and stick out his tongue.

"Please~" I pleaded and pouted, makes him chuckled.

"Okay, but you have to promise me not to ran away, hmm?" and I nodded. He let go of my hand and we went to a cafe. I felt a bit nervous, but I don't know why. It feels like someone is watching us, but I don't know who.

I sighed. "Uh, what's with the sigh?" he asked, while I shook head. "Nothing,"

After a while, my stomach started to make some hip hop songs. "Hey, I'm hungry," I said as I rubbed my stomach.

"Hmm, okay. Where do you want to eat?" he asked while I'm looking around.

"Um, some amazing place that serve amazing food?" I shrugged and he nodded.

"Then, let's go to an Italian Restaurant that we went with your brother just now," he said and led me to his car. He drove me there. 

A few minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant. We went in and took the menu.

"So, what do you wanna eat?" he asked as his eyes were stuck on the menu.

"I want tortilla," I said while examining the menu. "Okay," he called the waiter, and the waiter came with a small note book and a pen.

"Hmm, give me two tortilla," he said as I looked at the waiter.

"Wait, I know him. It's ... Byunghun!" I thought. "You!" I suddenly spoke up. "Byunghun! You're the one who saved me last night, right?" I questioned as he lowered his cap. "Ah, I still can't see your face," I pouted and I could see he's smiling.

"Seul Hee, do you know him?" he asked and I nodded.

"Of course. He's the one who saved me last night. I was so thanked to him," I smiled at him.

"Um, that's all?" Byunghun asked and I beamed, yes. Then he walked away. 

"Ah, didn't know that he worked here," I thought, while smiling. A few minutes later, our tortilla served.

Then, "Hey, what's wrong with you last night?" he asked while he put his chin on his palm and I told him the whole story. He nodded and said, "So that's what you really thanked about?" he asked while raising his eyebrows and I nodded. "Duh, it's simple. I can do that too," he boastly said. I looked at him with a you-serious look.

We continued to eat and suddenly a questioned pop up from my mind.

"Wait, what's this guy's name? Oh, I should ask," I thought. "Hey, after I spent my time with you the whole day, I still didn't know your name. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Well, you didn't asked, that's why I didn't tell you. But since you've asked, well my name is Byun Baek Hyun but you can call me Baek Hyun or Bacon, either one," he smiled and continued to eat.

"Ah, okay, Bacon," I said and smiled.

Then, I felt really tired and wanted to go home. But Baek Hyun didn't allowed me to. I sighed. "What else? I'm tired," I pouted.

"Then, let's get some fresh air at the park infront there," he pointed at the park infront the restaurant.

"Ugh, whatever," he bring me to park and we sat at the bench under a shady tree.

There was an awkward silence because he's sitting really close to me, makes me feel like running away but I wasn't mind because I'm too tired. Suddenly, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, and I was shocked. I saw him smirking, but in a good way.

He called my name, "Seul Hee, I've something to asked you,"

"Hmm?" I looked up.

"Uh, never mind," he said. I tilted my head.

"What's wrong? Tell me, maybe I can help you," I proclaimed.

He took a deep breathe and spoke up, "Do you believe in love on first sight?" He asked.

I frowned. "What kind of question is that?" He looked down.

"Never mind. Eh, it's getting late. I'll drive you home, let's go," he said and took my hand.

While in the car, his face looks gloomy, not cheerful as before.

"What's with the face? Tell me, please," I begged.

He fakely smiled, "Nothing".

"Heh, nothing? You think I'll believe?" And his face back to the long face. "Uh, what is wrong with him? Strange," I thought and took a glanced on him.


Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)