Chapter 5

Graphic's Love

After my brother have finished repairing my car, I felt very tired. "Yah, oppa, I'm going home" I said without conscious that L.Joe was still there. I walked lazily towards my car and was about to started the car when suddenly my brother called out my name, "Seul Hee" I annoyingly sighed and turned to him. "Bwoh?" "What about him?" he added and pointed to L.Joe. I widened my eyes, "Ah, how can I forgot that he was still here?" I thought. "Oh, Byunghun! Mianhe, I forgot about you. Ah, I'm sorry! Ah, I'm so tir--" "It doesn't matter. I understand, you're so tired and sleepy. Hmm, you should go home now" he gave me a warm genuine smile, make a shiver ran down my back. "O-Okay" I stuttered while blushing.

Suddenly, my brother intervened, "Yah, just go home. And you, *pointed to L.Joe* stop flirting with my sister" he said coldly. I turned to him disgustly, "Yah, stop it. *looked at L.Joe* Well, I should go now. See you tomorrow!" I waved and he waved back. Then, I saw my brother stared at L.Joe furiously. I quickly grabbed my brother's arm, "Hey, please don't make any trouble, okay. I trusted him a lot. I know he will never do anything bad to me. So, stop worrying about me" I said. I turned to L.Joe and mouthed him: You should go now. He smiled and disappeared from my sight. "Okay, let's go home!" I clenched my fist in the air and drove home.

A few minutes later, I arrived home. "Huh? Where's oppa?" I wondered. "Heh, nevermind" I walked to the kitchen to get some cold water in the refrigerator. I went to the living room and the TV to watched some interesting stories.

About 30 minutes later, my brother still didn't came home yet. I became curious and took my phone and dialed his number. 'The number you have dialed is not available'. "Not answering, huh?" I said and went to my bedroom. I bumped my body onto my bed. Then, I continued dialing his number. "Aigoo, where did he go?" I asked myself.

Then, my phone beeped. I took my phone and looked at the screen. "Huh? One new message?" I opened the message and read it.

From : Hyun Seok

             Seul Hee, I'm going somewhere. You sleep first and don't worry about me, okay? Nightnight~ :*

"Heh, what did he thought about me? A 9-years-old girl?" I said to myself annoyingly.

Sent to : Hyun Seok

              Great then! I'm not worrying about you -.- Okay, don't reply! I'm going to sleep.

I pushed the sent button and slowly, I closed my eyes.

 

Hyun Seok's POV

"Not worrying about me, huh?" I smirked. Suddenly, I saw that Byunghun walking along the street, alone. He was wearing a jacket with hoodies, while his hands in his pocket. I kept watching on him. "Where is he going?" I followed him by my car. Then, he stopped and entered a dorm. "Is there where he lives?" I thought while looking at him entering the dorm. "Heh, whatever. I better get going now" I said to myself and drove off.

 

L.Joe's POV

I walked home tiredly when suddenly I felt a presence of a car behind me. Well, I don't want to turned because I'm lazy to do it. I just continued walking until I arrived at my dorm. I shut the door and walked towards my room. "Oh, hyung! You're here. You always went home late, huh" Ricky said while watching the TV. "Do you really care?" I said in irritated way. "Yah, don't be too rude, L.Joe" CAP hyung asserted. I sighed infuriatedly and went into my room.

I switched on the light and lied down on my bed. I took my novel and started to read. Suddenly, a sudden question appeared in my mind, "What's her name?" I thought to myself. I sat up and hold my chin. "Hmm, I should asked her tomorrow, if I met her again" I shrugged and lied down back. A few minutes later, I slept while my book was on my face.

 

Teen Top's POV

"Hyung, why did L.Joe always went home late? I'm curious" said Ricky while bit his lower lips. "Beats me" CAP replied and shrugged. "We should asked him then" out of nowhere, Chunji said while rubbing his back neck. "You do it. He's nice to you" Ricky pouted. "Why don't you give a try?" asked Chunji while smirking then he went back to his room. "Ah, really! He can't help us at all!" Ricky whined. "It's okay" Niel persuade him. "Let's sleep!" said CAP and went into his room with Niel.

End of POVs

 

A half an hour later, I heard the front door opened. I rushed down, and saw my brother walked in. "Worried about me?" he teased and smirked. "Heh, not at all" I stucked out my tongue and went up again and into my room. "Huh, such an annoying brother" I proclaimed and sighed. Then, my door swung open. "Uh?" I wondered. "Mind if I talk to you for a minute?" Hyun Seok poked his head into my room and I annoyingly nodded. He smiled and sat at my study chair. "Well.." he spoke and I looked up. "I was thinking about..." he looked at me and I frowned. "Byunghun" he continued. "Oh, what's with him?" I asked, unknowingly my brother was staring at me.

"Hmm, I don't think he's a nice guy" said Hyun Seok. "Bwoh? What are you talking about?" I asked, curious. "Well, you know...he looks like a bad boy" he clarified. "You judge people by looks huh? You're the same too" I said in exasperatedly way. "You mean, I'm handsome but--" "A jerk" I smirked and lied down on my bed. "Now, get out. I wanna sleep. Nightnight" I heard he sighing but I just avoid it.

"Switch off the light please" I said politely. "What? Switch off the fan? Okay" he switch off my fan and quickly ran out from my room. "Yah!" I yelled his name but he've already in his room. "Ah, annoying!" I stood up and switch on my fan and switch off my light. Then, I lied down back and fall asleep. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)