Chapter 1

Graphic's Love

"Uh, what a tiring day!" I said while stretching my hand.

"You think you're the only one who's tired? My hand is already wrinkled." Shin Young started to study her hand, which is soft and perfect, and pouted.

"Aww, poor Shin Youngie. Fortunately I'm not like that," I and she pouted even more.

"Hey, Seul Hee, let's have some lunch. I'm hungry." She then rubbed her stomach.

"Okay, let's go!" I said as I put my files orderly then clenched my fist in the air.

While in the restaurant, "2 bulgogi please?" Shin Young ordered while smiling.

"Um, pork, chicken or squid?" The male waiter asked.

"I want chicken," I said. "I want squid!" She informed childish-ly.

"Okay then," he chuckled. "Drinks?" He smiled.

"Umm..orange juice should be okay," I said. The waiter nodded and walked away.

"Ooo, the waiter is adorable~ I like him!" Shin Young clapped her hand.

"Yah, I thought you like my brother. Don't play with people's heart," I proclaimed with serious tone.

She sighed, "Fine. I just thought that he's adorable, that's all," she pouted. 

A few minutes later, our meal was provided. Suddenly, the waiter winked at Shin Young, make her face redden.

"Yah, you really reminds me of my brother," I interrupted. Shin Young pouted and kicks my shin.

"Oww, what's that for?" I asked while rubbing my shin.

"Heh, don't bother about her," Shin Young said to the waiter and grinned. Then, the waiter smiled then went away.

"Seul Hee, please don't talked about your brother. Why? You really want me to be your brother's lover?" She said but I just avoided her and continued to eat.

 

Shin Young's POV

Uh, Seul Hee is really a busybody. Really embarrassed me! Huh! But that waiter is really adorable, I like him. Hmm, I wish I didn't like Hyun Seok. Oh! What am I talking about? No, no, no. I like that waiter but I love Hyun Seok. Yup, that's true. Heh, better finish the meal before she leaves me behind. 

After the meal, I felt a bit bored and didn't feel like going back to the office yet. "Seul Hee, let's go somewhere. We haven't had a rest yet, right?" I asked.

"But who will look after our shop?" She looked at her watch showing 15:30.

"Well, our workers can do that, right?" I tried to convince her but she just shook her head.

"Nope, I don't trust them. Although they have worked with us for about two years, but I still can't. Now let's go." she pulled my hand.

"Uh, this girl," I thought and sighed.

End of POV

 

Then, we arrived to our shop. And the workers are still doing their job, posters and banners.

"Ah, there you are, Seul Hee," I heard someone's voice from behind. I turned around and saw my adoptive brother.

"Yah, what do you want? You shouldn't come here. This is my office," I proclaimed.

"Aw, don't be too arrogant. I just miss you, dear," he said as he pinched my cheek. I slapped his hand firmly and frowned.

"Stop it, you shouldn't come here. I've much works to do. Now, go home," I said and avoid him.

"Seul Hee, are you still mad because I followed you here? Well, I'm sorry then. But it's because I'm your brother,"

"Adoptive brother," I insisted.

He sighed, "Okay, but I'm really worried about you, and I love you as my real sister," he said with pleading eyes.

I softened, "Fine, but don't come here anymore, just call me if you wanna know something, okay?" I smiled to make him felling better.

"Great, I promise I'm not gonna be here again. Okay, I've gotta go now. Bye!" he kissed my forehead.

"Wait, where are you going? Don't say that you want to flirt with girls again?" I asked.

"Nahh, I wanna have a peaceful sleep today. I'm not going to flirting with girls and disturbing you today," he smiled. "Okay, bye," he said then walked out from my office.

Then, I could see Shin Young with a blanked face. "Shin Youngie?" I called her name.

"U-Uhm?" she replied.

"Why? Why are you being so silence when my brother was here? I thought you gonna spazzing over him," I asked her. She kept silence.

I sighed, "TELL ME N--" "I think I don't like your brother anymore!" she covered her face.

"Why is that? Did my brother broke your heart?" I asked and she nodded.

I gasped, "Why?! What did he do to you?!" I clenched my fist tight.

"Actually, she broke all girls' heart." She looked down. "He likes to flirt with girls and that makes my heart broke into pieces." she sighed.

"Well, it's a good thing you don't like him anymore" I smiled. "Uh?" she said.

"Okay, let me being honest, my brother is handsome. He's a sweet and caring guy. But he's not the guy that should be loved by every girls. He's playboy, break every girl's heart and leaves them like rubbish." I said, then Shin Young cried.

"Aw, don't be sad. There is million guys out there. Don't be sad okay?" She leaned her head on my shoulder and I tapped her shoulder.

"Thanks, Seul Hee," she said.

"For what?" I questioned her.

"For being my great best friend ever. Sometimes, you're like my sister," "Adoptive sister," we said in unison and laughed. "Maybe, I should gave my brother a lesson," I thought and smirked.


So, how is it? Well, I hope you like it 'cause I've think like crazy, just for the first chapter. 

Hmm, anyway don't forget to subscribe! :)