CHAPTER 6

What Happened to Me?!?

WARNING: IF YOU ACTUALLY DO GET SWITCHED BODIES WITH SOMEONE OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO DID GET SWITCHED, THEN DO NOT USE THIS METHOD. THE AUTHOR MADE IT UP. THE AUTHOR IS A WEIRDO AND SHE ADMITS IT. :P THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. :D

Author's/ Audiences' POV

Oh, my. The only way to switch back is to...

"Yes, mommy?" said Kris (in Lu Han's body).

The only way to switch back is to kiss the person who you switched with on the lips and you'll change back while you're sleeping. Now, since I know that Lu Han isn't like that when he speaks, where is the real Lu Han?

They gasped in shock.

cr : 晗光凡流HANKRIS do not edit or remove logo

"I'm here, mom," said Lu Han (in Kris's body) nervously when he heard the news.

Ah, there you are. So, who did switched bodies with?

"Uh, I switched with Kris," said Lu Han.

Hmm, he looks kissable.

"MOM," yelled Lu Han through the phone.

"Hmm, I do look kissable," said Kris while looking at his body (which Lu Han is currently in).

What? Just saying. Now, go tell your bandmates/friends the news.

"Ok, bye mom," said Lu Han.

"Bye, Lu taitai," said Kris.

Bye, Lu Hannie. Bye, Kris.

Kris runs to tell the others of the news, and Lu Han follows him.

"Hey, guys. I know how we can switch back."

"Ok, but let us sit down and start eating first. Then you can tell us," said Lay (in Chen's body) carrying a plate of orange chicken.

panda5.jpg

Everyone sat down and looked in awe.

01457597.jpg

"Yummy, let's dig in," said Xiu Min staring at the mouth-watering Bao Zis.

zhu%20rou%20baozi%20lg.jpg

"Xiu Min ge ge, aren't you afraid of everyone saying that you're commiting cannibalism," asked Tao (in Xiu Min's body).

"Shut up, Tao," said Xiu Min with his mouth full.

"Duizhang, so what's the news about how to switch us back to normal," asked Chen (in Lay's body).

"Ok, first swallow all your food and drinks," said Lu Han. They all ignored him. "Ok, you don't listen to me, I'm sad. Kris, you tell them in Chinese while I say it in Korean."

"The only way to switch back is to kiss the person who you switched with on the lips and you'll change back while you're sleeping," Kris and Lu Han said at the same time. One second later, food was flying from the others' mouth.

"Told you to swallow," said Lu Han while he continued eating.

"Chen, there went a waste of bao zi," said Xiu Min.

"Sorry hyung," said Chen to the bao zi.

"Ok, so we have to kiss. Great," said Lay.

"Yep, I kiss Lu Han, Chen kisses Lay, and Tao kisses Xiu Min," said Kris.


Ok, I'm going to ask you guys a question and please answer it.

/begs on the floor/

Would you like to extend this story for another day (to see what they'll do next) or end it?

Please vote and/or comment. :)

 

 

 

VOTING ENDS ON THE 13TH (MY UMMA'S BIRTHDAY)

Credit to the owners of the pictures, not me!.

taitai = Mrs.