Chapter 2

What Happened to Me?!?

The Next Morning...At 6:00AM

Tao's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face knowing that I had a great dream. I looked to see where Xiu Min was sleeping but instead I saw me. I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror and saw Xiu Min staring back. I touched my face and said "hi." It took me 2 seconds to realize my cheeks were so squishy...

"AHHH!!!"

Xiu Min's POV

I was waken up by hearing my own screaming. And I'm pretty sure that it wasn't the screaming I did in the MAMA mv so how could I be waken up by my own screaming. I make no sense right now. This is too much thinking for early in the morning. I decided to run to the bathroom where I saw my own body staring back at me. Wait a second. I did NOT wear footie pajamas to sleep last night! I looked in the mirror to see who was staring back.

 "HOLY MOTHER OF BUNS!!! I'M KUNG FU PANDA!!"

Author/Audience's POV

With that scream, the whole dorm woke up. Well, except for two certain sleepyheads... Lay in Chen's body ran out to see what had happened.

"Ah, now I see why you two WOKE ME UP FROM MY BEAUTY SLEEP," said Lay at his reflection in the mirror. He runs to find Chen who is in Lay's body.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?" they both said at the same time.

Lay gathered the members who were currently awake to a mini-meeting.

"Ok, so we know that Xiu Min and Tao switched. And also Chen and I switched with each other. " Lay started.

"So I think we can assume Kris and Lu Han switched, right?" Chen concluded Lay's thoughts.

"OK. Then can we go back to sleep? End of mini-meeting. Wake me up at 8 or 9am. Annyeong," said Xiu Min (in Tao's body).

End of Chapter 2!

I'm sorry I'll be vacation for a week I'll try to update if I can, but I don't think I can.

I think I'll make a different version of this story where it's a little bit more difficult like Tao in Kris's body, Kris in Lu Han's body, Lu Han in Xiu Min's body, etc. Should I?

Please comment below if you do want a story like that! (too lazy to make a poll)