Chapter 3

What Happened to Me?!?

Kris's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. It said 9:08am. I looked on the other side of the room. I remembered that I slept with Chen in our room last night, but now I see Lay... huh? I don't care, I'm going back to sleep. I love my bed.

Author's/ Audience's POV

While Kris was in Lu Han's body, he snuggled with his pillow and started sleeping again. Lu Han on the other hand, was sleeping happily like an angel.

At 10AM...

"WAKE UP," said Lay (in Chen's body), Xiu Min (in Tao's body), and Chen (in Lay's body) to the leader in the cute sleeping beauty's body.

"Huh? What? Why? We don't have schedules today," said Kris who was in Lu Han's body speaking english.

"Whoa, they switched too," said Tao, "Lu Han, I mean Kris, can speak english!"

"Um, wha? I know english, Tao. And since when can you speak fluent Korean?" said Kris in Korean with finally the strength to wake up.

"It's Xiu Min hyung in Tao's body. I'm Chen in Lay hyung's body and you are Kris aka our Leader in Lu Han hyung's body. Do you get it now?" said Chen in Lay's body.

Kris's POV

"Yeah, wait, what?" I run to the nearest mirror and look. I look like Lu Han.

"HOLY MOTHER OF-" I look what's around me.

"HOLY MOTHER OF TOOTHPASTE! WHAT HAPPENED?!?"

Author's/ Audience's POV

Chen in Lay's body facepalms and tries to explain again. "I am Chen in Lay hyung's body and you are Kris aka our Leader in Lu Han hyung's body. Do you get it NOW?"

"Yeah..."

Meanwhile Lu Han (in Kris's body) is waken up by Xiu Min and Chen. "WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY," they said at the same time. "Wha? Give me 5 more minutes."

5 Minutes Later...

"Ok, why did my voice change," said Lu Han waking up with Tao (in Xiu Min's body) and Lay (in Chen's body) staring at him.

"Because you switched bodies with Kris duizhang," said Tao in perfect Korean.

"Ah, you speak perfect Korean, did you stay up late with Xiumin again," asked Lu Han while getting up to take a shower.

"Lu Han, do you feel taller than usual," asked Lay.

"Hey, wait, yeah, I do, did you do something to make me grow overnight?"

"No, listen to me, you switched bodies with Kris, I am Lay who switched bodies with Chen, and that's Tao who switched bodies with Xiu Min hyung."

"Ok, then. Time to take a shower."

Lu Han (in Kris's body) steps in the shower and starts to take his clothes off. He looks down.

Lu Han's POV

"Ahh!!! Wait, I look hotter than usual... oh well might as well take a shower!"

Author's/ Audience's POV

After the shower and breakfast they had another meeting with all the members...

"Here. I have made a poster to show you what happened," said Lay (in Chen's body).

 

Roll Like A Buffalo...

 

"Oops, wrong one..."

 

 

What will happen next?

Please subscribe if you haven't and comment below!