CHAPTER 28 - CAUGHT IN THE ACT

DERPY LOVE


CHANYEOL'S POV:                                                                                                                   

"Let me remove your cast now to see if there's improvement in your arm." Dr. Park said.
"Wow. It was almost healed. You can now no longer put a cast. Just take care and don't strain your arm much yet okay?"
"Yes. Thank you Dr. Park." I said and bowed.
"You're welcome."
"Uhm, is Miyoung already awake Park baksa-nim?" I added.
"Yes. She's inside."
"Can I visit her for a while?"
Dr. Taeyeon let out a big smile, "Sure Chanyeol. But she's cleaning her room so you might find her place messy."
"It's okay Park baksa-nim. I'll go now."
"Please, just call me eomonim."
"Arasso, eomonim."

I went out the clinic and went straight inside. I slowly went upstairs, feeling shy. Gull, their stairs are huge too. Just like ours. Miyoung's dad is a good engineer. Ever since Miyoung and I started the tutorial, we talk much about almost anything under the sun. So she knows about my dad and even what happened to my mom.

"I'm a lazy girl so lazy girl i'm a lazy girl so lazy giiiirl~"
Hey that's Miyoung right? I know this is wrong but I peeked into her door.

She's dancing! Hahahahaha.

And now she's singing a Taylor Swift song..she's even acting it! Haha.

"Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? been here all along so why can't you seee? you belong with mee. Standing by here waiting at your back door all this time how could you not know babyyy? You belong with mee, you belong with me. You belong with me. Have you ever thought just maybeee, you belong with meee, YOU BELONG WITH ME...

YOU BELONG WITH ME CHANYEOL! YOU BELONG WITH ME!"

 


Mwo? Did I just heard my name? Have I heard it right?
I knocked at her door.
"Hi, Miyoung."

"CHANYEOL?!?" she was so shocked.


"I'm sorry for disturbing you." I said.
"What are you doing here??"
"I am scheduled for an arm check up today by your mom. She said it was already fine and I don't need a cast anymore. Then, I asked her if I could pass by to say hi." I smiled. She seems shy right now.


"Are you alright?" I asked.
"Have you heard anything from me?"
"Heard what?"
"Uhm you know, you belong with me thing?" she said uncomfortably.
"I BELONG to YOU thing?" I said teasing her.
"NO. I mean, when I was singing Taylor Swift's You Belong with Me song, haven't you heard anything or something?" she said defensively.
"Uh--No. I just came. I didn't heard anything." I lied.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah." :)


a moment of awkward silence.

"So.. I gotta go now. Still need to go to my dentist." I said.
"Ah. Okay." she said still feeling shy. She accompanied me downstairs up to their gate.

"I'll see you on monday okay." I said as I board my motorcycle.
"Sure. And its good that your arm is already fine. Be careful in driving!" she said.
"I will." I placed on a helmet, started the engine and drove.

I can't help but smile as I drive. "You belong with me Chanyeol." I whispered to myself.


MIYOUNG'S POV:                                                                                                                      

I just had my bath. I cleaned my room for 4 hrs. And 6 hrs had already passed since Chanyeol came and I'm not even sure if he really didn't heard anything. I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED. And he saw me all dirty with ruined hair and with oily face. I just want to melt and disappear. T.T *facepalms*

*1 new message*
'I'm going there.

-D.O'

'Okay.'
I replied.

In a while I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. "I'll open it!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. I opened the gate and I saw D.O smiling really big..

"Oh my god. You're wearing braces?!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah."
"You're so cute!!" I said and squished his cheeks. Ü
"Now i'm cuter than you." he said. I smirked.
"I don't think so. Haha. Why did you even thought to put my favorite baby blue color braces?"
"You'll know on monday."
"Monday? What's happening on monday?"



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'll update on Monday for you to know what will happen on monday. Kekeke :D Here I am again, being a cliffhanger and gonna be gone for a while then come back again. Haha! Forgive me. -__-"

Are you guys been waiting too for EXO's comeback? I can't wait too see their next MV. :)