CHAPTER 3: SULLI'S MOVING

DERPY LOVE

 

DO'S POV:                                                                                                                                                                             

 

'not yet. Hmm, I can’t. I think we have someplace to go after this. Just enjoy you two. <3

~Mi'

 

“Miyoung’s not coming.” I said to Sulli. “They have other place to go.”

“So you still want to accompany me? Don’t worry. It won’t take long.” Sulli asked.

“Of course I still will.” I smiled.

“And don’t worry I need to go home at 3 so we really wouldn’t take long.” Sulli added.

“No no. It’s okay. I have nothing to do.”

“Really? Then let’s also eat! And have some talk. I missed that.”

“Then, let’s go.” I said and we boarded a taxi.

 

Sulli’s not very choosy in picking her things. She saw something cute and girly, she buys it. Same as Miyoung. But Miyoung is not as girly as she is. Once I went with her when she bought sneakers, I’m the one who chose for her.  But when Sulli is shopping, I can’t give comments on what she asks. ‘Is this cute?’ ‘Is this nice’ I just keep on nodding. For I know anything will suit her.

“D.O do you think this is the one already? I think it’s cute.” Sulli asked.

“Whatever that catches your eyes Sulli. I know anything will suit you.” I answered. She smiled and went to the counter to buy it. In 15 minutes, she was able to buy her shoes.

“C’mon let’s eat. The usual place?” asked Sulli.

“I’d love too.” I answered. There’s this noodle house we usually eat on. It’s a perfect place for talks.

Sulli and I ate there. We had a talk about what we did the summer vacation. She and her family went to China and visited the Great Wall and the Disneyland in Hong Kong.

 

"I enjoyed the stay there, but I felt sad too because I started to miss you." she said showing a shy smile.

 

"I'm sorry if I wasn't able to phone you everyday. International calls are quite expensive." I said.

 

"It's okay. Atleast you still called me even if twice only." she said while laughing gently.

 

"So what did you do this summer?" she asked.

 

"Well, Miyoung and I went jogging everyday, then we went to the mall with chin and heechul hyung.."

 

"Heechul oppa? You mean, Chin and oppa are now..?"

 

"Yep. Chin said yes just last month."

 

"Wow.. That was so sweet." she said as she sips a drink.

 

And there was silence..

 

"So uhm, what else did you do?" finally she broke the silence.

 

"We went to a beach too, with family and some relatives then I compose songs at night, watch movies all day.. Hmm.. I think that's it."

 

After an hour of talking and eating, it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Sulli asked to go home.

 

"I'm sorry if I have to go early. I told you we won't take long. Need to do some things back home. Packing things." she said while we walk outside.

 

"Packing? Or unpacking?" i said.

 

"No. Packing." she said.

"Why? What for? Going for a last vacation trip before classes?"

 

She let out a deep sigh. "Aniyo. We're moving."

 

Did I heard it right? She's moving?

 

"What? You're moving? So.. So you didn't came to East High to enroll but to.."

 

"to see you.. I came there to see you." she paused.

"Well, it might take long again to see each other but, hey it's just a 1 hour bus ride. I can visit once a week." she added.

 

"But why?" I asked.

"Minho oppa is now in college. We need to move because mom doesn’t want him to stay in a dorm. The university he wants is in there. So I have no choice but to agree." she said.

 

I feel a little sad about this. But I don't feel hurt. I know she'll keep in touch with us-- Miyoung, Chin and me. She's a very thoughtful person.

 

"Come once a week okay?" I said.

Sulli smiled in relief. "I will." she said and she gave me a hug..

 

"I'll inform you if we're about to leave. Of course I won't go without seeing the two."

She means Miyoung and Chin.

 

"Am I supposed to tell them that you'll move or you'll be the one to tell them?" I asked.

 

"It's alright. You can tell them."

 

A taxi stopped infront of us.

"So I'll see you..maybe soon. Gotta go."

 

"Alright. Take care" I said. She smiled and boarded the taxi.

 

I'm walking home. It's a bit near anyway. I placed my hands in my pocket and grabbed my phone. I saw 2 new messages and 1 missed call. All from Miyoung.

 

'I got the result. =)) shall I call now or you and Sulli are still in shopping?

~Mi.'

 

Then she called but I didn't answer.

 

'Guess you’re still busy. Just call me when your home. Tata.

~Mi'

 

I immediately dialed Miyoung's number and called.

 

*ringing*