CHAPTER 23 - EXAM DAY

DERPY LOVE

* Potatomato you are Kim NiHyo in this chappy. Ü

 

MIYOUNG'S POV:                                                                                                                                                           

 

Monday.  Everyone's inside their rooms. No student can be seen in the corridors. No one's loitering around the campus. And it is very quiet.

D.O and I entered the room with all our classmates' faces infront of a book, scanning notes, all cramming and reviewing the lessons we will encounter in the exam.

 

Well, except for one though--Chanyeol. I sat on my chair and he was smiling at me.

"Looks like you're confident that you'll pass the exam huh." I said to him.

"Yes. Thanks to you." he said, like a boss.

"What's the formula for the Pythagorean Theorem?"

"c squared is equal to b squared plus a squared."

"how about the Law of Sines?"

"It states that a, b, and c are the lengths of the sides of a triangle, and A, B, and C are the opposite angles." he said and sticked out a tongue. Wow. I feel like I produced a genius cute handsome guy^^

 

Suddenly Kai came in and sat at Chanyeol's table, accidentally hurting Chanyeol's broken left arm that is resting on the arm table.

"Ouch! Hey! Watch where you're sitting Kai. You could've killed me." Chanyeol said.

"Hahahaha. I'm sorry bro. Where did you guys get those injuries anyway? You have a broken arm while Miyoung has a face scratch. What did you two keep on doing huh?" Kai said.

 

So Kai doesn't know. So he is definitely not Colossus.

"You know what Kai? Once my left arm is fine, I'll use it with the help of my right arm, to make you shut up." Chanyeol replied.

 

Kai and I looked at each other and suddenly laughed. He's so serious. Hahaha.

"Keep calm, I'm just joking. Kekeke. I came here hoping you could donate what you've learned from Miyoung.. or you can just share, if you don't mind." Kai said jokingly. Chanyeol and I smiled and we both taught Kai the lessons that time could give us.

 

In 15 minutes, the proctor that will watch over us throughout the examination came and everybody was like 'the flash' in keeping their reviewers and handouts.

After a few introductions of the proctor that there should be NO cheating, whispering, looking at your sides, coding, eating, texting, sign languaging, sleeping, standing, asking and talking..the test papers were now distributed to be answered.

 

Before answering, Chanyeol looked at me and murmured the words 'Good luck to us'. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

 

 

This exam . It's so easy! :)) I want to glance at Chanyeol, but I'm afraid that the proctor might catch me. T.T

 

 

EXAM. EXAM. 3HRS MORE EXAM and.. BREAK. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!

"Okay students. Have a 30 minute break."

Almost everyone stood up and stretched their arms up high. Some yawned. The proctor left and noise started to fill the room.

 

"Curse the trigonometry part. I think I lost 50% of my brain cells!" Kim NiHyo said, the boyish, always in a cap seatmate of mine on the right side.

"It wasn't that hard." Chanyeol replied to her.

"Wow, so Math became easy to you because of Miyoung." NiHyo said.

"Uhuh. That's right." he said and placed his right arm on my shoulders. Omygaaad~

 

Sehun approached us and said "Well well well what's that huh?" he smiled and stared at the arm of Chanyeol that is circling around my neck.

Chanyeol was supposed to answer but Sehun suddenly whispered something to him. After that he let go of me and went outside the room.

 

Huh?

 

"Oh he's just going to Krystal." Sehun said. I felt..ouch.

"You like him don't you?"

 

WHAT DID SEHUN JUST SAID?!

"What? No." I said defensively.

"Al-right." he said while laughing a bit. "So uh, goodluck to you and Chanyeol."

"Thanks. We need a lot of those." I said. He means the exam we need to pass right?

He smiled and walked towards NiHyo.

 

"Hey NiHyo, can you review me in Chemistry?" Sehun asked.

"Sure!" NiHyo said and now they're mumbling scientific equations.

 

Everyone around me, if not eating, they're reviewing again. So I went to Chin and D.O and we reviewed. D.O also gave us one of his homemade kimbap.

 

5 minutes before the time, Kai called his friends to go outside the room. "Hey Sehun, Suho, D.O and Baekhyun. Come here for a minute." Kai called to them.

"Hey I need to go there." D.O said to me and Chin.

"Can we eat all these left kimbap?” Chin asked.

"Sure." D.O laughed and left.

 

Why, D.O's kimbap is so damn delicious. :d

In a while, the proctor came back and everyone was like 'the flash' again in going back to their seats and in keeping their reviewers.

 

"Where are the others?" the proctor asked. Kai's group is not yet here. Oh god guys. Come back now or you'd all get in trouble.

Suddenly we heard a bunch of running students. That must be them.

Kai opened the door.

"Sorry we're late, sir."

"Where have you all been?"

"We, uh.." Kai looked at Chanyeol. "..we talked to the SSC President."

 

Chin gasps. SSC. Supreme Student Council. Official student officers of the Highschool department. The president there is Heechul. Presidents always come from the seniors. Kai's the Vice-President, 'cause he's in junior.

 

"Get in your seats. And all of you will get a warning slip from the disciplinary office after dismissal. Another late then its community work for the 6 of you. This is an examination. You shouldn't be late."

"Yes sir." and they all went back to their seats.

 

Community work. It's the sanction given to students who violated the same offense twice. It's like a detention. They'll be doing cleaning in the school grounds, the corridor, helper in the library and the likes.

 

Chanyeol sat in his chair like he's been so tired and as if he just went on a fight. His face was gloomy and sad too.

While the proctor is still fixing the papers I whispered to Chanyeol.

 

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Alright enough to finish the last test." He smiled. I gave him a small smile. I know something is wrong. T.T

 

Hours passed and the first exam for the first quarter is finished.

Before leaving, the proctor reminded the 6 boys to get their warning slips.

 

The noise was back in East High. Students were everywhere again. All rejoicing because exam's over.

 

"Hey Miyoung, thank you. I can really feel we will pass." Chanyeol said.

"You're always welcome." we smiled. Silence came between us even if the noise surrounding us is everywhere.

 

"So uhm, I guess tutorial lessons are over now." I said and lend out my hand, waiting for him to shake it, like 'congratulations'.

"No." he said. And instead of shaking my hand, he held it and pulled me closer. (not so close, just closer :P)

"I still want tutorial lessons with you. Everyday."

 

@&%OMO.

"I don't know until when but..all I know is I want you to learn more things from you." he added.

 

I think my brain is still processing. I didn't get exactly what he said. Really. What is he saying? T.T

"Uhm.." I said still thinking of what to say.

"Don't worry, I won't get you into trouble again like what happened in the library." he said and I laughed.

"Guys~ Let's go to the disciplinary office now." Baekhyun said.

"I hope you won't get yourself into trouble anymore too." I teased. He chuckled.

D.O approached together with Chin.

"Mi, just go home with Chin alright? We'll be having band practice after getting our slips at the office. You two go home early okay?" D.O said to me and Chin.

"Aye aye daddy. Tata" I said.

"Tata" he said and Chanyeol placed his long right arm on D.O's shoulders.

 

"How are you supposed to practice when your other arm is injured?" D.O said as they walk away.

"I don't know. I think I ____" I didn't hear anymore for they went out the door already.

 

"Let's go home." Chin said.

 

 

*walking home*

"Where's Heechul oppa?" I asked.

"He just texted me and said he'll be doing SSC Projects.."

"So that is why the 6 boys went to him at recess. They'll be taking part in the coming school activities."

"Yeah. Kai told me they're gonna show they're band this year."

"Cool. I'll look forward to that."

 

..

Then I'm home. I ate some cookies and opened my laptop. Exam results tomorrow. No homeworks for today. I opened my tumblr account and reblogged pictures of kpop idols since I don't have assignments to do.

 

(view it here:  http://supertaengoo.tumblr.com/

and follow too if you have a tumblr blog keke)

 

I didn't notice that I fell asleep. I woke up at 5:30pm. I slept for 2 hours.

 

*buzzed*

Colossus messaged.

 

Colossus: Chanyeol and Krystal broke up.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You guys wanna know how? It's in Chapter 24. ;)

Woah, this chapter's quite long. I stayed up 2am to 3am at night writing this chapter. Haha. All because you guys inspire me so much <3 Thank you for all the comments and personal messages. Very much appreciated. <3 OTL