First Day of School

Stay By My Side

Today is Monday, my first day of school. You wake up early today to be prepared for school. After showering, you open your closet and start changing.

You get change and walk out to the kitchen. As usual, everyone except L greets you Good morning. "Oppa, I want to go to school first. You don't have to take me." you say as you run to the door. Before  Woohyun can say anything, you already left; and he just lets out a small sigh.

You're now in front of your new school, Woolim University. *It's so big and beautiful. There must be a lot of rich students go here.* You amaze at the sight of your new school.

You go to the administration office to get your schedule. You're walking through the hallway as you hear many whisperings behind you. You still don't care and just keep walking to your locker. You open your locker and put your stuffs inside. Then you hear screaming from the hallway. You look out and see a huge crowd coming toward you. You then ask the girl who is standing next to your locker, "What's happening? Why is everyone screaming?"

"Are you the new student?" she asks and you just nod. "They're screaming because of the Infinite. This happens everyday. You'll get use to it." she says and smiles. "And my name is Lee Sae Mi. What's your name?" she asks.

"My name is Kim Eunna. I just moved from  U.S. Nice to meet you." you answer and smile.

"Nice to meet you, too." she says.


Your P.O.V

Sae Mi is so nice. Seem like I just make a new friend. I give her my schedule and find out that we have the first and two other classes together.

I then see the crowd move toward my direction. I wonder who are the Infinite. I look to the crowd and see Woohyun oppa and his friends. *So they're the Infinite. Why didn't he tell me about it?* 

I then hear some girls scream "Oppa, look here please!", "Woohyun oppa, throw heart here please!",  "Sungjong-ah, noona has cake for you!",....

What kind of girls are they. Don't they have some pride for theirselves? I know definitely that they aren't Woohyun oppa's type. 

I see that the Infinite except L are smirking and waving their hands at their fan girls. I look at L. His face is cold and emotionless. Why do girls even fall for such a rude person like him?

I suddenly hear Sae Mi sighs and says, "Can't they just let this school in peace for like a day? I start to get sick of this." 

I chuckle at her statement. She's definitely different with all of the crazy fan girls. I look at Woohyun oppa and see him mouths, "I'll talk to you after school." I nod and give him an okay sign.

Then the bell rings. I walk together with Sae Mi to our first class together. She tells me to sit next to her since nobody sit there. 

We are talking and eventually, I hear screaming from the girls in my class. I look up and see Seongyeol and L walk into your class. I look at them walking through the aisle between the tables and take their seats behind me. 

Seongyeol smiles at me and I smile at him and L. L just smirks and looks away. I just ignore him and turn around as I see the teacher walks into class.

 

My first day of school isn't bad. Some classes are kinda boring but I make a new friend. I really like her, Sae Mi. She has a bright and cool personality. She is unique, she is different from other girls that I've met. 

I didn't have a chance to talk with Woohyun during school because of his fan girls. I also didn't see him and his friends, or should I say Infinite, after school either. But it's okay because I have Sae Mi accompanies me, Her appartment is near mine so we decided to walk together. 

We say goodbye to each other since her apartment is at the other side of the road. I walk a few steps then suddenly I hear a car horning. I turn around and see it's Woohyun and his friends inside the car. 

"Hop on. It's dark already", Woohyun says. I nod and get on the car. I notice there’re only Woohyun, Sungyeol, L on the car, maybe the other don’t have classes afternoon. "How was you first day of school, Eunna?", he asks as soon I get on the car. 

"It was fine. I found for myself a new friend. Her name is Lee Sae Mi", I answer

"Sae Mi? Hyung, isn't that the girl that you asked out but got rejected?" Sungyeol suddenly jumps in.

"She rejected you?"

"Yepp. She is the first girl to reject our Woohyun, even everybody him in front of everybody in school"

"But why would she reject him?" I ask

"Because your Woohyun oppa is a player and she doesn't want a boyfriend like that" Sungyeol says

"Of course not. She rejects me because she knows that she isn't good enough for an awesome boyfriend like me" Sungyeol makes a puking face at Woohyun's statement.

"Oppa, why did you ask her though? Did you have somekind of secret crush for her?" I ask

"Haha, you're so funny," he says in a mocking tone, "Why would I have some crush for her? I asked her out because I was bored those day and needed a new target. I found her looks fine so I just asked her out. Who know that she would reject me like that in front of everyone? It was her loss to reject a handsome guy like me"

"Are you sure about that you don't have a crush for her because I saw that you looked kind of nervous when I asked you?" I tease.

“You-You’re so funny. Why should I interest in her when I have tons of fan girls out there that know to appreciate my awesomeness and are willing to be my girlfriend for a day?” he yells back, jumping on his seat.

“I’m just joking. You don’t have to yell at me like that. And don’t be so full of yourself just because you guys are Infinite. I wonder what those fan girls see in you guys that make them go crazy.” I say while shaking my head.

“Because they can’t resist our beauty.” Sungyeol yells from the back seat.

“Sure” I mock him.

While Sungyeol, Woohyun, and I talk and laugh, L just sit there with his usual cold face through out the ride. He's so quiet that sometimes I forget his presence in the car. I don't know how he can get along with the Infinite. They 're so differrent. While his friends are always noisy and cheerful, he on the other hand always carries on his expressionless face and doesn't bother to talk to anyone.

After a few minutes, we arrive at our apartment.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks all of the subcribers, comments, and supports :))

And vote please.........Thanks (^.^)