Chapter 5-----Her Story

Stay By My Side

Myung Soo's P.O.V

I am leaning against the counter top of the kitchen and trying to get the image of her crying out of my mind. Then Woohyun hyung comes back to the living room. Dong Woo and Sung Yeol pull him to sit next to them. They start throwing questions about Eunna to him. They ask him some questions like "Hyung, why didn't you tell us that you have a cousin?", "Why didn't you introduce us to your cousin before?", "Does Eunna have a boyfriend?", "What kind of men does she like?" *Aish, these kids*

"Yah, can you guys stop throwing questions at me? How can I be able to answer if you guy don't let open my mouth?" Woohyun hyung screams out of frustation. I laugh and come to sit next to him.To tell the truth, I quite curious about her. I don't have any intention in making her my next victim because she's Woohyun hyung's cousing, but there's something about her that I want to know.

"Ok, if you guys don't have any questions to ask then I'll start answering your questions," Woohyun hyung says, "The reason why I didn't tell or introduce you guys to Eunna because she lived in the US and she didn't visit Korea often so I didn't have a chance to introduce you to her. And the question about her boyfriend," he looks at the floor and continues," I don't know if it's okay that I talk about it but since you guys will live together so I think it' necessary for you guys to know." While the other guys look curious when Woohyun hyung talks about her boyfriend, I put my poker face on. But actually I'm quite curious about her boyfriend since I saw her crying at the river. "Well, Eunna did have a boyfriend but he died a few month ago on her twentieth birthday because of an accident," he says with a sad tone.

 

Flashback

------" Today is her birthday, I'll surprised her with my special gift" my boyfriend said while driving his car on the freeway. "Gosh! I'll better drive faster or else I'll be late. Eunna will be mad because she hates late people.", he said and increased his speed.

Ring-Ring  "Hello, Eunna-ah.", he said. "Oppa, where are you? It's almost six. If you're late, you know what'll happen right?", I warned him.

"Eunna-ah, don't worry. I'll be there on time. And I also have a special g....", before he be able to finish his sentence, he saw a truck and tried to avoid it. He avoided it but he can't stop the from spinning since he was driving at high speed. His car kept spinning and flipped upside down.

I rushed to the hospital when I heard his news. He was in the emergency room for like 2 hours. I stood outside, waiting for the doctor and praying. The doctor came out with a sad face. He said," Sorry. We have tried our best; but he lost too much blood. You can come in and talk to him for the last time."

After hearing that, I felt like the sky and the world are falling down. It was all my fault. If I didn't whine him, he wouldn't rush and get himself into the accident. I tried to hold my tears and walked into his room to look at him for the last time. Seeing him lying lifeless on the bed, I couldn't stop my tears from falling. I heard him calling my name. I ran over to his bed. He gave me the necklace that he bought for my birthday.

"Eunna, I'm sorry that I'm late to your party but I promised to have a surprise for you. This is your birthday gift. I'm sorry that I won't be able to stay by your side in the future. Promise me that you'll live well in the future. Eunna-ah, I'm sorry, good bye..."

End of Flashback

 

"Eunna then decided to move to Koreat start a new life but I know that it won't be easy for her t forget him." After hearing her story, some of the guys start to cry. I feel sorry for her. I have never felt sorry for a girl before but I can't help but feel bad for her. After letting some of the, finish crying, we go t our room and sleep.

 

No one' P.O.V

You are laying on your bed but suddenly you hear a knock on your door. "Come in," you say, "Woohyun oppa, why haven't sleep yet?" "I just want to talk to you about something," he says as he walks in to your room, "Why didn't you call me when you arrived here so that I could come to pick you up at the airport?" he asks, "I know that you lied but I didn't want to ask you in front of those guys."

You have no choice but to tell him the truth since he already knew that you lied to him. "I-I went to the Han River," you say and let out a sigh. "Why? You can tell me to take you there later." "Well, it's because that's the place where we have promised to go visit first when we have a chance to visit." you answer. "WE?" he asks you with a confused face. You then look at him with your teary eyes, "He and I....

 

Flashback

"Eunna-ah, where do you want to go when we have a chance to go to Korea?", he asks me while reading a Korean magazine. "Me. I would like to go Han River. I heard that it's really beautiful and is also a wonderful place for couple like us," I smile and tell him. Then I ask, "Why are you asking me that?" "I'm just curious. I promise that I'll take you there first." he says and raises his pinkie finger.

End of Flashback

 

You begin to cry and Woohyun hugs you and pats your head. "Don't cry. He won't be happy if he sees you crying like this." he tries to comfort you. You break the hug, give him a forced smile, and wipe your tears. "Oppa, thank you." He smiles and gives you a pat on your head.

While Woohyun comforts you, you don't know that there's a person at the door. He has listened the whole conversation of you and Woohyun. *So that was the reason why she cried* he thinks and walks away.