Chapter 2----His Story

Stay By My Side

I'm L, only special and important people can call me Myung Soo, and I'm 20 years old. I'm popular for my cold stare yet handsome appearance. Every place I go to, girls will stand there with yelling and crying. Girls are the same. They know that they will get dumped by me in the end but keep on waiting and wishing to be my girlfriend - which is annoying for me sometimes. People only see me breaking girls' heart. Yes, breaking girls' hearts is my hobby and I'm happy seeing them crying after their beloved "oppa" breaks up with them. But I have a secret that only my Infinite friends know is that I, Kim Myung Soo, also have been suffered the pain of being betrayed by my girlfirend. 

Flashback

Today is our one year anniversary. She wants to meet me at Han River. " I think she has something special for me", I think as I'm on my way to Han River.

" Woori ", I shout as soon as I see her stands there, looking at the river. She turns around but she doesn't look good. "Maybe she's tricking me", I think to myself.

" Hi, Woori. You have something to tell me?", I ask her, hoping she has something for me.

"Oppa," she says, "I'm sorry." She starts to cry while I look at her with a clueless face.

"What are you sorry about? Isn't today supposed to be our happy day? Why are you crying?". I ask, wondering what happened to her.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I think I can't be with you anymore." She says while crying. 

I look at her with a shock face. I'm speechless. I hope this is just a nightmare. "Why?" I ask as I get all of my sense back. "We're happy together. Did I do somehing?"

"No. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm the person who did something wrong. I..." She says but tries to hold back something. " Oppa, I think we should break up. I have someone else. Oppa, I'm sorry"

I'm standing there, looking at her with my wide eyes. I start to laught. "You're just tricking me, right? If you are, then you have successfully tricked me. But don't joke like that again because I almost got a heart attack."

"No oppa, I'm serious. You might not be able to accept it but it's the truth that I have found someone else. And I'm leaving with him to U.S next week."

"So you went out with him while dating me? You cheated on me?" I ask her. I can't believe what she just told me is the truth. 

"Oppa, I'm really sorry for cheating on you but please, I really love him" She says with an innocent expression but I know she is not innocent at all.

"So if you love him then what am I to you? A toy for you to play around. You play with when you're bored and as soon you find a new one, you throw me away?" I yell at her and my head is like on fire.

"No, you are not a toy. I did love you but when he came, I realized he's the one that determine for me. Myung Soo oppa, I'm really sorry but...." Before she finishes her sentence, I cut her," Don't call me Myung Soo because you no longer have the right to call me by that name. If you want to break up then fine, let's break up. I'm glad that you tell me now before you kill me with all of you lies. I wish that you have a better future with him."

"Oppa"..."Stop calling me oppa and saying you're sorry. If you're really for me, then you would never lie to me for all these time. I don't want to see you agind. And remember this, if you regret and want to come back, then sorry, you can't replay time and I"LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU"

After I yell at her, I run to my car, drive as fast as I could. "I hate you, Go Woori. Don't you ever come back to my life once again." I yell with tears running down my face. 

End of Flashback

After what happen that day, she moved to U.S with her "boyfriend". After she's gone, I change to a different person. My friend and my family rarely see me smile. All they see is a cold face and emotionless eyes. I change to a playboy. I want to see girl's cry and break their heart. I want to revenge what she did to me on them. If they want to blame on me, then blame on her who have tore my heart into pieces. Even though I said I hate her but I can't never forget her