First Meeting

Stay By My Side

Your P.O.V

The plane lands after 10 hours flying. I get off the plane and pick up my luggages. I didn't tell Woohyun to pick me because there's one place that I want to go first before anywhere else.

I go to Han River, the place that him and I plan to go if we ever have a chance to visit Korea.

 

Flashback

"Eunna-ah, where do you want to go when we have a chance to go to Korea?", he asks me while reading a Korean magazine.

"Me. I would like to go Han River. I heard that it's really beautiful and is also a wonderful place for couple like us," I smile and tell him. Then I ask, "Why are you asking me that?"

"I'm just curious. I promise that I'll take you there first." he says and raises his pinkie finger.

End of Flashback

 

I arrive at Han River by taking a cab. *It's beautiful, especially at night* I think. I smile while looking at the river and amze at how beautiful place but suddenly my smile fades away. I think about him, about the promise that he made with me. Tears start to run down my face.

I start to cry. I cry because I miss him. I cry because he isn't by my side now, watching this beautiful scene with me. 

Looking at the river and the view, I start to yell, "OPPA! YOU STILL REMEMBER OUR PROMISE, DON'T YOU? LOOK, I HAVE COMPLETED OUR PROMISE BUT WHERE ARE YOU? YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WILL GO WITH ME, WILL ALWAYS STAY BY MY SIDE.....You promised me that....Please come back....." My voice is weaken. I just keep crying, crying out all of the tears that I have left. 

It's late and I decide to go to Woohyun's house since I have no place to go. I wipe my tears and turn around. Suddenly, I see a pair of eyes looking at me. I look at him and our eyes meet each other.

 

Myung Soo's P.O.V

Today is the day she left me one year ago. I'am walking on the side walk of Han River. I always remember this place. The place that completely changes my cheerful caring self into cold and arrogant person. 

While I'm walking think about that sad day, I see a girl's crying. I smirk *Maybe she got dumped by her boyfriend* I think. Suddenly I hear her scream, "OPPA! YOU STILL REMEMBER OUR PROMISE, DON'T YOU? LOOK, I HAVE COMPLETED OUR PROMISE BUT WHERE ARE YOU? YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WILL GO WITH ME, WILL ALWAYS STAY BY MY SIDE.....You promised me that....Please come back....." 

After hearing those words, my heart just sinks. *Aish, Kim Myungsoo, what are you thinking?* She's just like other girls, only know how to toy with boys' heart. Maybe her ex has suffered from betrayal from his girlfriend and that girl's his victim.

She suddenly wipes her tears, turns around, and sees me looking at her. And our eyes meet each other.

 

No One's P.O.V

Your and his eyes meet each other. You guys look at each other for like 10~15 secconds. After your aakward staring, you guys come to your sense. You bow at him and he bows back to you. You then see a cab coming and wave at it. You get on the cab and ask the driver to take you to Woohyun's house.