Chapter 1---My Story

Stay By My Side

I am Kim Eunna. I'm 20 years old and on my way to Korea. By looking at me, you might think that I'm a strong person but deep inside, my heart is broken into pieces. Wonder why?

I met my boyfriend 2 years ago. I was a freshman in the university. He was my first and forever love. His appearance in my life changed everything. I've never love my life but when I had him by my side, this world turned into pink. He was always there when I needed. He would always me his broad shoulder when I cried. He was the only person I trusted and told him everything that bother me. But on my twenty birthday...

Flashback

------" Today is her birthday, I'll surprised her with my special gift" my boyfriend said while driving his car on the freeway. "Gosh! I'll better drive faster or else I'll be late. Eunna will be mad because she hates late people.", he said and increased his speed.

Ring-Ring 
"Hello, Eunna-ah.", he said. "Oppa, where are you? It's almost six. If you're late, you know what'll happen right?", I warned him.
"Eunna-ah, don't worry. I'll be there on time. And I also have a special g....", before he be able to finish his sentence, he saw a truck and tried to avoid it. He avoided it but he can't stop the from spinning since he was driving at high speed. His car kept spinning and flipped upside down. 
I rushed to the hospital when I heard his news. He was in the emergency room for like 2 hours. I stood outside, waiting for the doctor and praying. The doctor came out with a sad face. He said," Sorry. We have tried our best; but he lost too much blood. You can come in and talk to him for the last time."
After hearing that, I felt like the sky and the world are falling down. It was all my fault. If I didn't whine him, he wouldn't rush and get himself into the accident. I tried to hold my tears and walked into his room to look at him for the last time.
Seeing him lying lifeless on the bed, I couldn't stop my tears from falling. I heard him calling my name. I ran over to his bed. He gave me the necklace that he bought for my birthday.
"Eunna, I'm sorry that I'm late to your party but I promised to have a surprise for you. This is your birthday gift. I'm sorry that I won't be able to stay by your side in the future. Promise me that you'll live well in the future. Eunna-ah, I'm sorry, good bye..."
After saying good bye, he closed his eyes. I knew that he has gone, forever...

After he left, this world is black for me. I find no life, no one lend me their shoulders, no one be there when I need.

After a few month, I decided to move to Korea, creating a new Eunna, a new life. I k ow nobody in Korea except for Woohyun, my cousin.

End of flashback

I'm sitting in the airplane, holding the necklace that he gave me. As I look at the sky, my tears start to fall down my pale face. I know that I shouldn't cry because I know he always by my side, wishing the best for me. I promise him and myself that I will start a new better life and find a person that I can give my heart to again, but I'm afraid that it'll be hard.

 

======================================================

Guys i know this's boring, short, and sad, but i know it'll be better kkk ^.^

And guys, who do you want to make as Myungsoo's ex? Some recommendation please, thankz