Chapter 6----Weird

Stay By My Side

You're still in your dream land. Suddenly, the door opens and Sungyeol comes in. "Good morning, Princess" he greets you with a smile, "Breakfast is ready."

You immediately get up feeling embarass and sleepy, comb your bang, and say, "Good morning Sungyeol-ssi. I'll be there soon and thanks for waking me up." 

"Haizz, it's nothing. And call me oppa. Since we will live together, you don't have to be too formal." he says. "Ne. O-oppa." you shyly say. "Much better" he gives you a satisfied smile and closes the door.

You go to the kitchen and see that everyone is already at the table. You bow and say, "Good morning. Sorry for let you waiting."

"It's okay since you must be tired because of your long flight." Woohyun says. "And Eunna-ah, you will go to school starting Monday so be ready."

"Thanks, oppa." you say and continue eating. After finishing eating, you help washing dishes. Then Woohyun says from the living room, " Eunna-ah, I'll go out with the guys. Can you stay home with Myungsoo?"

"Neh, I'll be fine. Don't worry." you say as you walk to the living room after washing the dishes.

"Ya Myungsoo, I'll leave you with Eunna. You better don't scare her, okay?" Woohyun warns L. He just nods and continue reading his book.

Ten minutes later, there are only you and L left on the house since everyone already left with Woohyun. The atmosphere is awkward and quiet. L reads his book while you just look around the house, don't know what you should do.

To break the awkwardness, you clear your throat and say, "So we met yesterday at the Han River. I didn't know that you're Woohyun oppa's friend. Such a coincidence."

"Yeah, such a coincidence." he replies in a cold tone without even looking at you.

*How rude. Who does he think he is?* you think. 

Since he just buries his nose in his book, you take the TV's remote control and change the channel. "Yah, why did you change the chann?" L then suddenly speaks up, still burying his face to his book.

You're kinda pissed of how rude he is but you try to put your anger down and answer, "Sorry, I didn't know that you're still watching it since you seem busy with your book."

You stand up and start make your way to your room. Before you're out of the living room, you say, "Next time, look at the person who you're talking to. And by the way, my name is Kim Eunna, not yah." 

After you leave, L puts down his book and lets out a smile. *Weird*