This Girl

Idiot,I Like you

Gong Chan Shik's POV

She has an adopted sister however from her pictures they look alike somehow.Ah,never mind why do I care.

I would've never agreed with it in the first place but there is something about her that I'm really interested about I just can't quite put my finger on it.
Sure she's pretty but not pretty like kpop idols different pretty.

Their house is huge with many rooms.I wanted to see which one was hers.
"What are you doing here,idiot?"she asked arms folded against her chest.
"Nothing..."I say
"Get out of here!"she screamed at my face."Arasso you don't need to shout you know."I say covering my ears.

"I know!Want me to do it one more time."
"Aissh!No more."I shouted at her covering my ears.For a small girl she's really loud.
I noticed she changed what she was wearing.
She looked much better than what she was wearing earlier and she looked uncomfortable with that dress.

"Ahjussi's calling you,eomma said we're going out for dinner."she said happily.
"Why are so happy."
"Bae gopa."she says smiling.I rolled my eyes.

 

Her mom really has a very expensive taste.Eun Jung didn't eat what her mom ordered she bought ramen from a convenience store and ordered the waiters to cook it they hesitated at first but she was really noisy,screaming at the waiters that they were really useless,her mom looks at her terrified and I just can't help but laugh.
People started staring at us and the waiters had no choice but to cook it.
She really is some girl.

Abeoji forced me to accompany her and I was too tired to fight with him so I agreed.

"Yah!Where are you going."I shout trying to keep up with her.

She was running until she tripped.
"Ah!Chincha!See you should have waited for me."I tell her.
She rolled her eyes at me.
"I'm fine!Go!"she says forcing herself to stand up and falls back to the floor.

"Aissh!Chincha!"I shout carrying her on my back."Let go of me!"she says struggling."Shiro!Stay put arasso!"with that she stopped struggling.

"Why did you that?"

"I can't leave you all alone now can I?"I replied.

We finally reached her home and my back really hurts.

"Gong Chan-ssi...."

"Wae?"I asked stretching my back.

"Komowo...."she answered.

"Arasso,go in already