Meet Gong Chan-ssi

Idiot,I Like you

You weren't the only one who was late another boy probably one year older than you was going to jump across the school wall but before he had a chance you used him as a stool to jump across the wall.

"Ooof..!What the hell!Ikun bwoya!"the boy shouted.

You ran as fast as you can so he can't catch but to your luck he did.He catched you the strap of your bag and he won't let you go.

"Wae?!"you shouted at him.

"Why don't you start by telling me what exactly was on your head when you used me as a stool?"

"Both of us are going to be late you know."you spat.

He eyes you very suspiciously.

"Ah molla arasso,we are both going to be late.Jebal let me go!"you shouted kicking his leg.
He let go of you but before you got the chance to get away the prinicipal caught you.
"Lee Eun Jung-ssi and Gong Chan-ssi thinking about cutting class.hmmm.."the principal eyed both of you.

"I hate you!"you spat at him.He snorted,"You started it."he spat back.
"The both of you stop it.You Lee Eun Jung have been for five days in a row now and you Gong Chan how long will you act this way."the principla said pointing at both of you "detention for 5 hours and no recess."

"No fair."you groaned "doesn't the daughter of this school at least gets recess,I'm going to tell dad."
The principla suddenly looked scared so he allowed you to have recess.You smiled.

"Daughter,huh..,I didn't know you owned this school."he said.You stuck your tongue out to him but instead of looking pissed he smiled a grimly smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Nothing."he replies still smiling.

"Okay."

Creepy guy,you thought.

One hour has just passed and you're dying doing nothing while that guy was sleeping.Bored you got a marker from your bag and drew on his face.

It was already recess so you decided to go and fast before he wakes up and finds what you've done.

You walked silently and closes the door quietly not to wake up,"Bye Gong man."you whispered giggling forgetting what his names was.

You looked for your friends who were eating in the garden."Eun Jung were have you been, you weren't in class."your friends said looking worried.You smirked,You must be glad I wasn't in class.You knew they didn't care but still they worship you anyway.

Your recess was made especially for you and it was only yours.


One of the perks of being a chaebol was the gourmet food they serve by butlers and their served in courses,yours were different from theirs.Dessert was your favourite part.

After eating you called your chauffer to pick you up,you didn't plan on staying in school anyway and your dead with that guy so have to go fast.

You were on your way to the entrance when a boy blocked you.

"Where do you think your going?"he said you can't see his face but you remembered who he is.You smiled,"How's your sleep?"you asked teasingly.
"I was sleeping very peacefully when some pabo did this to me."he said showing his face.
You started laughing loudly that some students started staring at you like you were some crazy person.

He grabbed by the hand and pulled you out,far from the sight of the students.

"Let go!"

He was looking at you like he was going to cry,you started to worry."Wae?"you asked worry in your voice.
"The marker...."he started"it's itchy."as he started scratching."Bwa.You have allergies?"

"Yeah,I do.Ahh...its itchy."he said as he scratched again."Don' scratch its going to get infected."you said pulling his hand from his face."Here apply this on your face."handing him a red tube."What is it?"he asked "Anti-itch ointment."
You see he was putting to much so you put it instead,"Apayo!Carefull."he said.
"Arasso,I'll be carefull okay."as you put the the ointment you carefullu blow on it.
You stopped when both of you noticed how close you were to each other.

Your heart started to beat fast.
Wae?Why is it like this?

 

"Komowo....."he said.

You nod.